MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

So, some (more or less) famous singers should be in The Voice final on Saturday:

- Lily Allen

- Pascal Obispo

- Jean-Louis Aubert

- Yannick Noah

- Anastacia

And Mika will sing with Kenji, don't remember if we already wrote it here :thumb_yello:

There will be nice little one world on the tray :naughty:

So, some (more or less) famous singers should be in The Voice final on Saturday:

- Lily Allen

- Pascal Obispo

- Jean-Louis Aubert

- Yannick Noah

- Anastacia

And Mika will sing with Kenji, don't remember if we already wrote it here :thumb_yello:

hmmm i saw yesterday that Lily Allen was at the hospital... hopefully she'll be better by then :dunno:

Let's face it: taking pics of a television is a talent I don't have :aah:

77944320140510203357.jpg

Mika is quite clear and that's enough:naughty:thx for sharing especially when the stream online just don't work

Is it like wing pattern on the suit?can't see it well but I like it from this pic:wub2:

It could be wings, sort of. The pattern begins in the back but I can't see it well (they're not filming his back that often, weirdly enough :aah:)

Anyway, the news of the night is that he has apparently broken 2 of his toes 20 minutes before the show :doh:

Didn't really keep him from dancing with Garou while Kylie was singing though :aah:

(also it looks like it's 30000° in there. They're all melting)

Edited by Melyssa

It could be wings, sort of. The pattern begins in the back but I can't see it well (they're not filming his back that often, weirdly enough :aah:)

Anyway, the news of the night is that he has apparently broken 2 of his toes 20 minutes before the show :doh:

Didn't really keep him from dancing with Garou while Kylie was singing though :aah:

How did he break his toes? :shocked:

Oh,it was him who got hurt? I didn't heard well,and understood it was Kendji who broke his toes,the audience is so loud :aah:

Another pic:

BnS4AaICQAAy1Cd.png:large

Oh,it was him who got hurt? I didn't heard well,and understood it was Kendji who broke his toes,the audience is so loud :aah:

Another pic:

BnS4AaICQAAy1Cd.png:large

I'm not sure if it was him or Kendji either :dunno: