MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

I bought wallpaper with the same birds when I was nineteen , I fell in love with them, it must have been premonitory of becoming a Mika fan later :blush-anim-cl:

My parents change the wallpaper because they didn't like the birds ...but when I saw Mika's jacket, I remembered them :thumb_yello:

Then it was destiny, it's clear :aah::mikalove:

I have to be honest, I really don't like birds. I'm a bad person :fisch:

Then it was destiny, it's clear :aah::mikalove:

I have to be honest, I really don't like birds. I'm a bad person :fisch:

Well, I love birds, but since we are being honest, I don't like monkeys. Does that make me a bad person?:naughty:

Well, I love birds, but since we are being honest, I don't like monkeys. Does that make me a bad person?:naughty:

I don't generally like dogs. I'm scared of them. I'd even be nervous of Mel if I met her and she looked at me!

I can get used to individual dogs though. I got used to my sister's dog, and I would definitely make myself get used to Mel.

I love Mika's suit. He's a real fashionista!

That little guy isn't so bad. I have this fear of going to a place where monkeys roam free and having one jump on my shoulder and sit there and not get off. Weird, I know.

That little guy isn't so bad. I have this fear of going to a place where monkeys roam free and having one jump on my shoulder and sit there and not get off. Weird, I know.

Unless you are planning to A) go into the jungle B) enter a zoo's cage or C) move to the Planet of the Apes and become a slave, you have nothing to fear darling :aah:

Unless you are planning to A) go into the jungle B) enter a zoo's cage or C) move to the Planet of the Apes and become a slave, you have nothing to fear darling :aah:

I know, but I never said it was a rational fear.:naughty:

Those little toes....ugh.:shocked:

My brother had a little monkey (I think a capuchin) when I was very young. All I remember about it is (1) it ate Tootsie pops, (2) it didn't last long in the house and (3) it pooped whenever it sat on people's shoulders. So whatever you do, avoid letting one "sit there and not get off"!!!

My brother had a little monkey (I think a capuchin) when I was very young. All I remember about it is (1) it ate Tootsie pops, (2) it didn't last long in the house and (3) it pooped whenever it sat on people's shoulders. So whatever you do, avoid letting one "sit there and not get off"!!!

Creeeeepy.

Shudders.

Sorry for bumping this thread with this. I'm not watching The Voice and I can't find myself. :blush-anim-cl: Can anyone tell me what is this song they sang here? I would like to hear original.

https://vimeo.com/91730344

It's a song called Sympathique by Pink Martini. It was a big hit here around 15 years ago

[YOUTUBE]ANVQScgIeag[/YOUTUBE]

It's a song called Sympathique by Pink Martini. It was a big hit here around 15 years ago

[YOUTUBE]ANVQScgIeag[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you! :huglove:

Edit: It's a sweet song

Edited by nenartus

Really disappointed with where this show has ended up. Viewers are clearly only voting for The Cutest Boy in France™. And Mika has exacerbated the problem by favouring the duo that should have been given their walking papers weeks ago. I was not a big fan of Marina or Jacynthe but they are better SINGERS which is the whole point of this show. Now that Caroline is gone it's just a farce. It's not supposed to be France's Got Talent and it's definitely not supposed to be The Bachelor. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika just seems to be interested in uniqueness for the sake of it and not judging people on their merits. These two are not even unique in an artistic way like Spleen but simply by an accident of fate that they are the only pair in the competition.

I can't be bothered watching the rest of the series. I do not need to know who France's young girls would like to date most or who Mika picks for the sake of coming across as a risktaker. :rolls_eyes: