MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

He just looked like he had taken too much Sinutab to me. :naughty: What "events of this week" are we talking about? Some pap photos? I can't imagine he is so bothered about that he can't focus on this show especially when it happened the other day, not 10 mins before they went to air.

Moody Mika seems more like the Mika I know than the obnoxious child jumping on buzzers anyway. :naughty:

And let me express gratitude on behalf of my eyes for not being blinded this week every time the camera switched to Mika.

Thanks for your reports, Melanie and Camille! I agree with you both, a very different vibe than a week before. Somehow he wasn't really there all the time :dunno: I loved seeing EMD! And it was nothing like it usually is at concerts but it was so good to see him on stage and the audience went totally crazy :wub2:

Thanks for your impressions, Alireine and Camille :original:

How was the mixing of EMD in the hall, seemed like something was wrong with it in the recording.

I think the problem with EMD was that it was all over the place. Mika sounded great, but with the other singers, it was like, any key will do. Not one was in the same key as Mika. Mika doesn't sing that song high, because it sounds better when it's lower. I like Mika singing lower, he has such a rich tone to his voice.

But I enjoyed the song. I haven't seen anything else from the episode yet. I'm sorry Mika is not feeling well. Hope he'll be better soon.

I agree Marilyn. Although it also sounded like there was also some mixing problems. I didn't enjoy it at all, it was a mess. I quite liked Florent though. He's not really my style but he does have a great voice. Oddly I am beginning to understand him better than Garou now.

I had just warmed up to Marina this week and now she's gone. :naughty: I liked her song choice and her performance. I knew Mika wouldn't let those boys go though. They are super cute I must say. It's refreshing to see a couple of good looking youngs guys trying to do something interesting instead of some cheesy boybandish crap.

I watched The Voice last night.

Mika looked like a guy who has a cold & took medications.

I don't think his behaviour had anything to do with last week's events.

His comments were a bit negative, but to be honest, I agreed with him.

Claudia may have a very nice voice, but her songs all sound the same. Her style makes her sound old beyond her years & her singing never sounds current.

As for EMD, the sound was horrible. Did it sound ok live in the audience?

So glad he changed his suit. That one he doesn't have to lose in the dry cleaning. :aah: Green looks nice on him

Claudia may have a very nice voice, but her songs all sound the same. Her style makes her sound old beyond her years & her singing never sounds current.

So glad he changed his suit. That one he doesn't have to lose in the dry cleaning. :aah: Green looks nice on him

Seems we did the same thing last night...

Thought the same as you did. :thumb_yello:

Yes I was thinking the same, that it was physical not emotional. I get like that when I have a migraine. This Mika we see on TV is "on". And sometimes it's really hard to switch it on when your head is fuzzy. You can see it starting to lift later in the show. I think it also helped him to switch on when something interesting was happening instead of the boring performances in the beginning. :aah:

Thanks for your reports, Melanie and Camille! I agree with you both, a very different vibe than a week before. Somehow he wasn't really there all the time :dunno: I loved seeing EMD! And it was nothing like it usually is at concerts but it was so good to see him on stage and the audience went totally crazy :wub2:

Even Florent Pagny was dancing and having fun :naughty:

Seems we did the same thing last night...

Thought the same as you did. :thumb_yello:

I watched it last night too :hi5: and share your opinion about Claudia. Mika was not bitchy and his comments were negative but honest and constructive.

here you are.

Thanks, Eriko! :thumb_yello:

I haven't really been following this show, mostly because of the language barrier, but of the snippets I've seen here and there, I've really enjoyed these brothers. Very nice to hear them singing one of Mika's songs here. :wub2:

I watched it last night too :hi5: and share your opinion about Claudia. Mika was not bitchy and his comments were negative but honest and constructive.

I really think that Mika is the only coach that says honest opinions after performances... the others are always like "oh you're great, and you too, no wait that one was great too"... Mika is not bitchy, he is honest!