2013 - Mika in "Saturday Night Online" this September 21

Diani Lissette

I`m not good at technical things, but will it be possible to post a video with Mika Q&A here after September 21st ? ( or a link)

Is it only available on AskAnything website on that day ?

I could try to record it if I'm not busy then upload it here just in case :)

But yes, in time it will probably be available on their website.

would be great if you could record it because I will be at work at that time :wink2:

Won't this be aired at 8pm EST? (GMT -4 H)? Would that be 1 am in most European countries? So confused when it comes to timezones lol

I'm in the Eastern time zone -- 8 p.m. for me is 2 a.m. for Europe, 1 a.m. for the UK.

What about daylight saving time? Oh well, they have a countdown calculator on their website so we'll know when it'll air exactly in time.

We're actually on Daylight Savings Time (DST) right now until November 3. It's confusing, that's why I always say Eastern time instead of EST (Eastern Standard Time). EST starts November 3 in the US.

It looks like Europe and the UK are on DST until the last weekend in October. So until then, my 8 p.m. will be your 2 a.m. (1 a.m. in the UK).

But yes, there will be enough of us around to let you know when it's going to be on on the 21st. :thumb_yello:

:doh:

BTW, about seeing the video afterward, it looks like they keep an archive, but it takes them a few days to get the video online. Here's Ariana Grande's recent Q&A:

http://www.saturdaynightonline.com/pages/chat/ariana-grande.html

Thanks so much dear Deb :bow::flowers2::huglove:

I just found out I won't be home for the interview :crybaby: so I'm glad I'll be able to catch up afterwards :hug:

would be great if you could record it because I will be at work at that time :wink2:

Thank you LaraMay :flowers2:

I won't be able to be online either :sad:

I can answer every question Mika will receive about when he is coming to Mars, etc. "I really love [insert country here]. The fans are amazing. I definitely want to go to [insert country here]. I am not touring right now. But when the album comes out."

And for the album question he will say yes because he has answered yes to this question every time for the past 6 years whether he was in the middle of it or a year away from even starting on it. And if he is pressed for details he will say something like "it's a lot like [insert piano based artist from the 70s here]." And then this quote will haunt him for the next 3 years when it sounds nothing like that because he doesn't know what an album he hasn't made yet is going to sound like. :teehee:

:aah:

Don't know if I will ever pose a question without a truth machine under his fingers.

:naughty:

I have my own theory about Touches You, but would love to hear the real explanation -- and by that I mean the REAL explanation, not the explanation that Mika would be willing to share publicly. :wink2:

My other questions were... hmm, I can't even remember now. I asked whether he writes the lyrics first or the melody, when he's starting a new song. I asked if his goals and ambitions have changed over the last few years. I asked... gosh, what else did I ask? :aah:

In any case, because of the other "treasures" thread we have going, I ran across the last time Mika did a video Q & A... it was on myspace a few years ago. Thought I'd link to the videos here so you can see what his answers were to some previously asked questions (like "will you marry me?") :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]He51bwEUVOA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4N-OpAAuK4o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hN9s_-Zd3zs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1fFa-NpBaxw[/YOUTUBE]

Well, we should rather ask the same questions to test if he told the truth (oh no, I should say "if he has changed his mind" :naughty: Did anybody ask about talent there?

:aah: