Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

lol, funny that he wrote he will be on time... unlike at the fnac signing, haha! but if you sign at a watch store, maybe it's better to be on time. :teehee:

Unlike the fnac signing, unlike every radio/tv interview there is... :teehee:

But it's true, Mika does have a tendency to be late :aah:

Unlike the fnac signing' date=' unlike every radio/tv interview there is... :teehee:

But it's true, Mika does have a tendency to be late :aah:[/quote']

:blush-anim-cl: But when MIKA arrives, he's there so totally, with all his body and mind, and forget the time - and everybody is satisfied ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Well we will find out tomorrow. Even the blue watches are sold out online atm so they would have to have lots in the stores for everyone :naughty:

My parents were in Paris this weekend and the blue ones were still available in the Swatch shop (maybe it's a good idea to buy it earlier today). To everyone who is attending the signing, have fun!

I did not know where posting this :

Radio Monte Carlo ‏@rmc_official 14m

Ora a IN THE MUSIC! @mikasounds con Dario e Patty ci parla del suo Songbook! cc @mikamusic_it pic.twitter.com/DXzSgGT02C

BZmRja0IcAAgVDb.jpg:large

Mattia Gaballo ‏@sounddesigner 16m

With @mikasounds today #xf7 #mika @Mika_Italia @rmc_official pic.twitter.com/NM40amoKqW

BZmQ4UfIEAAsvzU.jpg:large

And Chiara is on @Radio105 talking about her new tour. Is Mika going with her in that tour? :mf_rosetinted:

BZmN0RNCcAAyU8c.jpg:large

I won't be surprised! :mf_rosetinted:

Btw, what a interesting colour has his suit! :blink:

Anyway, poor Mika.. after looking so tited lately, he continues with all those interviews, taking into account the 5 show of X-Factor!

I won't be surprised!I :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, poor Mika.. after looking so tited lately, he continues with all those interviews, taking into account the 5 show of X-Factor!

No, please!! :pray:

angelo maggioni ‏@angelomaggioni 42m

@mikasounds grazie ancora a radio monte carlo!!!!!!http://www.radiomontecarlo.net/galleria/mika-2/ … pic.twitter.com/Cj5yIWHh0j

BZmq9nNCIAABfvI.png:large

0023.jpg

Edited by Mikasister

I won't be surprised! :mf_rosetinted:

I like the colour, don`t you? Khaki can be easily combined with other elegant colours to create defiant, unusual but classy look.

( I have lots of green-khaki clothes, I like how they go together with brown boots)

I like the colour, don`t you? Khaki can be easily combined with other elegant colours to create defiant, unusual but classy look.

( I have lots of green-khaki clothes, I like how they go together with brown boots)

i like that color on him. khaki & navy blue = a winning combination :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::dance_man:

BTW , has anyone noticed writing on RadioMonteCarlo`s wall ??

Is it " Mika was here" ? :aah: If so, who made it ?( a mischievous person):naughty:

I think Mika himself must have done it. :thumb_yello:

0091.jpg