Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I love this picture :wub2: Her head looks huge, lol! I wonder how Mel behaves when he finally comes home. She must miss him so much. I was away for 5 days and my dog was actually crying when she saw me back. I heard her crying for the first time ever. Dogs :wub2:

They really do have a special bond...

Once, he said that Mel can sense when he's scared/stressed/sad. I think it's absolutely amazing (:

I hope she doesn't stay there by herself when he's not in London.

Are people allowed to carry dogs on a flight?

Once' date=' he said that Mel can sense when he's scared/stressed/sad. I think it's absolutely amazing (:

Are people allowed to carry dogs on a flight?[/quote']

I'm sure there is someone taking care of her all the time and that she is well looked after. Dogs are allowed in planes (small dogs even inside with people) but it's very stressful for a dog to travel a lot and it's better she is staying in one place with ordinary routines (and probably travels only occasionally).

I think we should make it an irregular verb right now! Tweeted is so boring. To do - did, to tweet - twit, it totally sounds appropriate to me given the average level on twitter :thumb_yello:

twit means dumb, so it would apply to lots of tweets :naughty:

but in this case, i don't think so :naughty:

I think we should make it an irregular verb right now! Tweeted is so boring. To do - did, to tweet - twit, it totally sounds appropriate to me given the average level on twitter :thumb_yello:

Ha I get your point but I can't abide it. It makes the speaker sound like a twit, not the ones sending out tweets. :blush-anim-cl:

I was away for 5 days and my dog was actually crying when she saw me back. I heard her crying for the first time ever. Dogs :wub2:

My friend's beagle was sick a month ago and she had to send her to her mom's house to recover for 2 weeks. When she brought her home the beagle shunned her, she was so upset. We took her to a "beagle bash" last week with 50 beagles running around so she is very happy now. :naughty:

Once' date=' he said that Mel can sense when he's scared/stressed/sad. I think it's absolutely amazing (:

Are people allowed to carry dogs on a flight?[/quote']

I think most cats and dogs can sense your mood. Although my last cat was such a sucky baby she was only concerned about her own needs and not mine. :naughty: But my boy is sensitive and isn't so demanding if I'm not feeling well.

Mel seemed to be more than happy to be passed off to Mika's mother, sister, manager, etc. at a gig when she was still under a year so she probably feels like she is with her family even if daddy is not home. :naughty:

posting cute pics of Mika on his fb page every odd day does not help in getting rid of hormonal fans!!! :sneaky2:

:naughty:

:naughty: I think we just can forget about " getting rid of hormonal fans" :aah: And besides, these fans will keep MIKAs carriere alive, when we, the oldies here at MFC, sit at an elder center :teehee: Sad, but true... :wink2:

Love,love

me

:naughty: I think we just can forget about " getting rid of hormonal fans" :aah: And besides, these fans will keep MIKAs carriere alive, when we, the oldies here at MFC, sit at an elder center :teehee: Sad, but true... :wink2:

Love,love

me

At the Home for Retired Mika Fans, we will be having monthly Mika concerts - we may be old, but we have more money :mf_rosetinted:

posting cute pics of Mika on his fb page every odd day does not help in getting rid of hormonal fans!!! :sneaky2:

:naughty:

I think I've found out who's running his FB page :mf_rosetinted: :

Perez Hilton @PerezHilton

@mikasounds pic.twitter.com/L6ABbMrI5B

BacAVsDCcAAuf2z.jpg:large

MIKA official

@mikasounds

Just spent the whole day filming with Kylie Minogue in Paris. She was my co coach for The Voice France. @kylieminogue

8:49pm · 3 Dec 13 · Twitter for iPhone

MIKA official

@mikasounds

I'm in love @kylieminogue

MIKA official

@mikasounds

In love but also starving. We are off to get some food. Roast chicken.

8:50pm · 3 Dec 13 · Twitter for iPhone

MIKA official

@mikasounds

Just spent the whole day filming with Kylie Minogue in Paris. She was my co coach for The Voice France. @kylieminogue

MIKA official

@mikasounds

I'm in love @kylieminogue

MIKA official

@mikasounds

In love but also starving. We are off to get some food. Roast chicken.

8:50pm · 3 Dec 13 · Twitter for iPhone

chicken with Kylie? :mikadas:

90 pages about a misterious chicken!!!

You are going to kill me.

Thank you !!!!

I think I'll get it in some weeks. I love this forum.

sorry if the link didn't work, i tried to link to the one post that explains the whole story. :aah: try this instead? http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=346034&postcount=276

90 pages about a misterious chicken!!!

You are going to kill me.

Thank you !!!!

I think I'll get it in some weeks. I love this forum.

You just have to read the summary : http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=346034&postcount=276 and watch the vid:

Edit: just saw Mellody already posted it :thumb_yello: