Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I'm so happy too!!! but wondering why he's come back to Italy, the interview is next week :blink:

:blush-anim-cl: He's hungry, poor boy - and longing for pasta, pizza and lasagne... :teehee: Maybe his own bed in Milan is also temptating - instead of the hotel bed in Paris ... :wink2:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: He's hungry, poor boy - and longing for pasta, pizza and lasagne... :teehee: Maybe his own bed in Milan is also temptating - instead of the hotel bed in Paris ... :wink2:

Love,love

me

It makes sense:wub2:

but wondering why he's come back to Italy, the interview is next week :blink:

And MFC didn't knew before him :naughty: It's not even important, but still I was asking myself the same question :naughty: Probably because mostly we knew / can assume why he is where he is :teehee: - and this time it could be anything.

I'm so happy too!!! but wondering why he's come back to Italy, the interview is next week :blink:

Maybe it's to take down his Christmas decorations, he's been away from there since just before Christmas.

I don't want to image how the christmas tree looks if he's still standing there :naughty:

the-chemical-that-causes-christmas-trees-to-shed-their-needles-is-the-same-one-that-turns-bananas.jpg?197

:naughty:

well it depends what kind of tree it is and how fresh it was when he got it... we got ours a week before xmas and it still hasn't lost a single needle. :biggrin2: that's also why it's still there, don't want to throw out the poor tree if it still looks so good. :blush-anim-cl:

I don't want to image how the christmas tree looks if he's still standing there :naughty:

the-chemical-that-causes-christmas-trees-to-shed-their-needles-is-the-same-one-that-turns-bananas.jpg?197

well it depends what kind of tree it is and how fresh it was when he got it... we got ours a week before xmas and it still hasn't lost a single needle. :biggrin2: that's also why it's still there, don't want to throw out the poor tree if it still looks so good. :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, ours is still up, as well. And it looks perfect, even though we haven't added any water for a week or so. It's definitely coming down this weekend, though. It's time. :newyear:

maybe it's a plastic one :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: Exactly - that's how it is. I cut our Christmas tree, in our own forest, two days before Christmas, and it's still fresh and beautiful - and it didn't get any water the last two weeks :wink2:- But the coming weekend it's goodbye, and out in the forest again, for recirc...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Couple of photos from Instagram :wink2:

849e509e791211e39c3c12a357c94c82_7.jpg

sabbbri Abbiamo visto "flash" migliori ma fa niente,lui è "completamente figo" lo stesso!?#Mika #milan #dinner #instacool #instagood #instalove #picoftheday #follow4follow #amazing @paolabonera ?

da2c7770794911e3aba81226014e1ecb_8.jpg

alexbonny99 #Mika #n°1 con #papà

And this one from FB (Thanks to Eriko Kumazzz for finding :wink2:)

(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=576509759105457&set=a.360610757362026.84720.100002393153927&type=1&theater)

1544404_576509759105457_1950298537_n.jpg

"Mika male il ragazzo!”

sabbbri Abbiamo visto "flash" migliori ma fa niente,lui è "completamente figo" lo stesso!?#Mika #milan #dinner #instacool #instagood #instalove #picoftheday #follow4follow #amazing @paolabonera ?

(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=576509759105457&set=a.360610757362026.84720.100002393153927&type=1&theater)

"Mika male il ragazzo!”

Thanks a lot !!:wub2: I love the two first photos - an unshaved MIKA, with uncombed hair, so natural and relaxed, out on the street in Milan, meeting and greating people, who surely are happy to si hi to him, and have their pics :naughty: There has been so many, maybe too many, "perfect" photos lately - because of his TV jobs ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Thanks a lot !!:wub2: I love the two first photos - an unshaved MIKA, with uncombed hair, so natural and relaxed, out on the street in Milan, meeting and greating people, who surely are happy to si hi to him, and have their pics :naughty: There has been so many, maybe too many, "perfect" photos lately - because of his TV jobs ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Totally agree with you, and thanks for the pics!

Love,love

me

I agree with you too! How I wish to live in Milan :naughty::wub2:

sabbbri Abbiamo visto "flash" migliori ma fa niente,lui è "completamente figo" lo stesso!#Mika #milan #dinner #instacool #instagood #instalove #picoftheday #follow4follow #amazing @paolabonera

"Mika male il ragazzo!”

T4P!!!:thumb_yello: Wow,Mika took a pic with Bonera(the player of AC Milan):teehee:So nice!!!

Heiii MFCers!!! :wink2:

I found this post now on facebook (MIKA Italia):

Mika will be in a TV program and we can try to win the tickets to be in the audience!!! I will send an e-mail, try and hope is free!!! ;)

I don't know if this is the correct place to post it, and if it isn't I'm sorry :(:doh: good luck to everyone who will try it!!! :)

"Il 2014 si apre con un nuovo fantastico concorso!

Venerdì 17 gennaio, Mika sarà ospite dello show televisivo “Le Invasione Barbariche”: abbiamo per voi 20 accrediti pubblico da regalare! Vuoi partecipare anche tu?

Per vincere un paio di accrediti, tutto quello che devi fare è inviare un messaggio a mikacompetition@gmail.com con oggetto 'Invasione'. Nella mail indica i nomi dei due partecipanti, l’età (attenzione: negli studi TV possono accedere solo maggiorenni) e lasciaci un numero di telefono per poterti contattare. Le riprese dello show avverranno il 17 Gennaio a Milano tra le 19:00 e le 23:00 circa. Per motivi legali è necessario essere maggiorenni e muniti di carta d’identità da presentare alla reception degli studi televisivi (chi sarà sprovvisto non potrà entrare). Il concorso si apre oggi e si concluderà Domenica 12 gennaio alle 07:00 ora di Milano, quindi scriveteci subito! Inviate il messaggio solo se siete sicuri di poter partecipare... Grazie e buona fortuna!"

He looks like he did during TBWKTM! YAY! love his hair all natural like that!!:mikadas:

Heiii MFCers!!! :wink2:

I found this post now on facebook (MIKA Italia):

Mika will be in a TV program and we can try to win the tickets to be in the audience!!! I will send an e-mail, try and hope is free!!! ;)

I don't know if this is the correct place to post it, and if it isn't I'm sorry :(:doh: good luck to everyone who will try it!!! :)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3978685#post3978685 :wink2:

francesca_bonfanti

Vor 2 Stunden

Working w/ #raulbova #mika #spot #tv #mediaset #dress #party #filming #music #piano #fiesta #lovely #togheter #work #instadaily #21 #nice #birthday #thankyou #click #yeah #hat #elegant ???

62cb43607a2411e3a6510e6c328043b6_7.jpg

LURVED the outfit :teehee:

but I'm the only one who gets pissed off with people who post pics with so many hashtags??? :mf_rosetinted::aah: