Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

How many studios are there in Cambodia? Is it anywhere near LA?

Wasn´t he already working on his new album?

:mf_rosetinted:

Don´t reply. I already know the answers. :doh:

Just out of curiosity ... I don't know the answer to question one. How many studios are there Rosa? :teehee:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 11m

Morning from London! Back after a week traveling around Cambodia. Forgive the radio silence. Got to see this though pic.twitter.com/TA36DE9fEZ

Be9-zPwIcAAMKQx.jpg:large

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 7m

Angkor Wat for a few days... pic.twitter.com/w27jtVEvpI

Be9_yFNIcAALMpP.jpg:large

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 4m

then went to a tiny island on the south coast accessible only with a 7 hour journey using a car, helicopter & boat! pic.twitter.com/9EauirOCXJ

Be-Aj89IIAA9my7.jpg:large

Oooh, great pictures and wonderful places! :wub2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 11m

Morning from London! Back after a week traveling around Cambodia. Forgive the radio silence. Got to see this though pic.twitter.com/TA36DE9fEZ

Be9-zPwIcAAMKQx.jpg:large

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 7m

Angkor Wat for a few days... pic.twitter.com/w27jtVEvpI

Be9_yFNIcAALMpP.jpg:large

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 4m

then went to a tiny island on the south coast accessible only with a 7 hour journey using a car, helicopter & boat! pic.twitter.com/9EauirOCXJ

Be-Aj89IIAA9my7.jpg:large

"Flying through a bright blue sky with a space boy high, from the world I leave behind. It's enough to lose my head, disappear and not be seen again"

Thank you MIKA for returning back home, and for sharing such lovely pics,

which we can enjoy, also at MFC, thanks to "Poisonyoulove" ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Nice pics :wub2:

Just to be sure, he had one week of vacations in Nepal in December 2013, then 2 or 3 weeks in France and Italy in August (remember, the 24 people :naughty:), then one week in January 2014, right? Oh, and a few days in Swiss (?) skiing.

That's not much. He could for sure offer himself more but he has been working quite a lot this year :thumb_yello:

Just to be sure, he had one week of vacations in Nepal in December 2013, then 2 or 3 weeks in France and Italy in August (remember, the 24 people :naughty:), then one week in January 2014, right? Oh, and a few days in Swiss (?) skiing.

I thought he took 6 weeks to travel across Europe in the summer because he went all the way to Greece and spent some time there as well.

Just out of curiosity ... I don't know the answer to question one. How many studios are there Rosa? :teehee:

In the effing amazing hotel he has been spending his time, zero.

Among the amazing trees covering amazing ruins, zero.

In the surely great restaurants he´s been eating, zero.

In the great warm bubbled jacuzzi he has been .... erm.... doing whatever people do in jacuzzis, zero.

But for sure he´s been just thinking of new music there :mf_rosetinted:. Just to piss us beyotchs off :mf_rosetinted:

I'm choosing to ignore the fact that there are likely very few appropriate recording studios in this area of Cambodia, and am instead focusing on these stunning pictures that he was nice enough to share with us. But sitting in my house with the frigid winds howling outside, and blowing the snow around like a blizzard, wind chills about -20, the kids home from school (the third time for cold weather this year, probably tomorrow too), haven't been properly outside in 3 days, I'm feeling a little jealous and surly. :annoyed_h4h:

He told us on Friday 17th that he would take a week's holiday, because he'd been ill at Christmas. So I think he just postponed. No big deal :naughty:

Of course Robi. And I want him to be happy and stuff, but it´s funny how we have been discussing here that he wasn´t working in the album, yet some people still defended that he was surely doing it, and how aproppiate he decides to share with us he´s been on holiday. I don´t mind, really, I know there won´t be an album this year whatsoever, and I´m relatively happy about it cause I´m broken and most likely unable to attend a effing (thanks Nas for the word) gig. Even without his tweets I was quite sure he hasn´t been working on the album. Now I´m happy he clarifies it.

He is busy doing TV, he is tired because TV is tiring. Thus he needs vacations. Till this point we all agree. What I cannot stand is to hear once again that these side projects are not interferring in his album, cause they clearly are. That´s all.

Oh sorry to have quoted you, it´s not aimed to you, TU SABES QUE TE QUIERO :huglove:

Of course Robi. And I want him to be happy and stuff, but it´s funny how we have been discussing here that he wasn´t working in the album, yet some people still defended that he was surely doing it, and how aproppiate he decides to share with us he´s been on holiday. I don´t mind, really, I know there won´t be an album this year whatsoever, and I´m relatively happy about it cause I´m broken and most likely unable to attend a effing (thanks Nas for the word) gig. Even without his tweets I was quite sure he hasn´t been working on the album. Now I´m happy he clarifies it.

He is busy doing TV, he is tired because TV is tiring. Thus he needs vacations. Till this point we all agree. What I cannot stand is to hear once again that these side projects are not interferring in his album, cause they clearly are. That´s all.

Oh sorry to have quoted you, it´s not aimed to you, TU SABES QUE TE QUIERO :huglove:

The only thing he clarifies was that he was on holiday last week. Nothing less, nothing more...

He told us on Friday 17th that he would take a week's holiday, because he'd been ill at Christmas. So I think he just postponed. No big deal :naughty:

I agree.

No. Big. Deal.

Just my opinion, of course. Besides he told us he was about to do it, which is kind of him, cause he isn't compelled to justify his attitude and private choices to us, he's not ten and we are so not his parents. We can't tell him to do his homeworks instead of hanging out with his friends. So, I'm just happy and grateful he shares. He could take weeks off and tell us jack squat making us believe he's working.

But if I have to feel something bad about that, I can try and feel a bit jealous. I was pretty talented back in the day :mf_rosetinted::aah:

I'm actually lying though... I'm fine with my couch right now. All that car and helicopter and boat... it's a kind of tiring :naughty:

Edited by Elwendin