Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

For me it doesn´t matter in which language the song will be, I´m happy to get a new song and as some French singles in Germany are on radio I think French is coming more and more.

For me it doesn´t matter in which language the song will be, I´m happy to get a new song and as some French singles in Germany are on radio I think French is coming more and more.

yeah, you get the occasional french hit in germany, but it's mostly dance/house music, that is played by DJ's in clubs. i had already hoped for some german radioplay of elle me dit, but it didn't happen. so i don't expect it to happen now either.

ah well, chart success or not, i'm looking forward to hear new music from mika in any case. :biggrin2:

He knows I only speak in English and Pig Latin, so he's making this one for me and mine. Took a crash course in PL just for the recording from an Austrian goatherd who sells coffee in his spare time at a street corner in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

As I said on the page, it's red asparagus and Albert. Anyone can see that. ;)

(This tongue in cheek post brought to you by a woman desperately in need of wakeup coffee.) :-D

Well i have never been interested in french songs/artists, never been interested in Mika singing in french, or any other language, so i just wont bother with it,if this is what he meant at that swatch party, about lots of new things happening/ coming out this year,its really disappointing for fans who don't live in france/italy, i'm not sure he even wants fans around the world anymore, it sure don't feel like it of late.

So i'll take a back seat and wait for an English song should there ever be one:shocked:

I know that those 5sos guys were in Milan at Radio Deejay this morning (No, I'm no fan of them, I just follow the radio on twitter. I swear. NO FAN. Nope.)

So now I'm a bit puzzled. When (WHY!!!!) did they meet Mika? Was Mika himself talking at that brit radio a while ago? I don't think so.....

Edited by Elwendin

I know that those 5sos guys were in Milan at Radio Deejay this morning (No, I'm no fan of them, I just follow the radio on twitter. I swear. NO FAN. Nope.)

So now I'm a bit puzzled. When (WHY!!!!) did they meet Mika? Was Mika himself talking at that brit radio a while ago?

It could be they met him last time he was there.

I am waiting for Scott Mills show to come on iPlayer so I can find out exactly the details of their meeting with Mika.

But it seems Scott is still a fan of his, so I tweeted him about the single coming out next week.

I don't think Scott will have any sway on getting it on the playlist, now I know how songs get picked for it, but he does have a habit of finding songs that are popular in Europe and getting them airplay on his show. So we will see.

It could be they met him last time he was there.

I am waiting for Scott Mills show to come on iPlayer so I can find out exactly the details of their meeting with Mika.

But it seems Scott is still a fan of his, so I tweeted him about the single coming out next week.

I don't think Scott will have any sway on getting it on the playlist, now I know how songs get picked for it, but he does have a habit of finding songs that are popular in Europe and getting them airplay on his show. So we will see.

Some hope at last! If Mika could get played on Radio One, he could have a hit again!

I wouldn't mind what language the song was in, if it could be a hit in the UK!

I'd prefer it to be in English though, but at least I feel better now. I can look forward to tomorrow.

Scott Mills is a good person to have as a fan. Let's hope that it pays off for Mika.

yeah, you get the occasional french hit in germany, but it's mostly dance/house music, that is played by DJ's in clubs. i had already hoped for some german radioplay of elle me dit, but it didn't happen. so i don't expect it to happen now either.

ah well, chart success or not, i'm looking forward to hear new music from mika in any case. :biggrin2:

EMD was played on BR3 for a few times after I demanded it permanantly but now I think they can´t see my tweets and emails anymore :fisch: but I still tweet and email them :yes:

Some hope at last! If Mika could get played on Radio One, he could have a hit again!

I wouldn't mind what language the song was in, if it could be a hit in the UK!

I'd prefer it to be in English though, but at least I feel better now. I can look forward to tomorrow.

Scott Mills is a good person to have as a fan. Let's hope that it pays off for Mika.

Most radio stations don't play Mika's songs in English, so i doubt very much there will play this if it is in french as rumours are saying :(

Okay, it seems that 5 Seconds Of Summer are playing at The Voice Italy finale tonight, and Mika is going to be there too.

Not sure why he is there, but their singer Ashton said they would probably be meeting him there. I got the feeling he may be performing.

Could be Stardust, or maybe the new single.

So I guess anyone watching The Voice in Italy can tell us.

yes, someone in Italy will watch it and report.....not me :naughty:

I have some sentinels who will alert me just in case :wink2:

I knew I could rely on you Robi:huglove:

Okay, it seems that 5 Seconds Of Summer are playing at The Voice Italy finale tonight, and Mika is going to be there too.

Not sure why he is there, but their singer Ashton said they would probably be meeting him there. I got the feeling he may be performing.

Maybe they are going to ask him to do the voice in italy next year too:mf_rosetinted:

Oh boy.

What is he ready to do just to mislead this topic out of his hotness. Now he's releasing his new single so that we can talk about something else. :aah::floor:

:naughty:

Which Italian channel is it please?

And I'm very very very very happy about the new single, of course :wub2::wub2::wub2: