Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

about the book, when I met Italian blogger Selvaggia Lucarelli, she told me that Mika is writing his life story with her editor, and she thought we fans knew about it.

I said that we didn't, so I thought it was a bit of a secret and we were not supposed to know. Now I think we can say that it'll be a book in italian, co-written with an italian editor and published by an italian publisher.

I don't know more than this.

Italy is giving Mika a lot of attention, importance and value. So I think it's natural that opportunities for him come from my country (or France).

about the book, when I met Italian blogger Selvaggia Lucarelli, she told me that Mika is writing his life story with her editor, and she thought we fans knew about it.

I said that we didn't, so I thought it was a bit of a secret and we were not supposed to know. Now I think we can say that it'll be a book in italian, co-written with an italian editor and published by an italian publisher.

Italy is giving Mika a lot of attention, importance and value. So I think it's natural that opportunities for him come from my country (or France).

Of course it does! Thanks for sharing the info. Sounds interesting:thumb_yello:

:blink:

And that is because, he is never doing anything anywhere else, so how can other countries give him attention or opportunities, when he doesn't even give a monkey's about anything but reality tv in these 2 countries.And while ever that's happening, nothing is going to change.:hair:

It just doesn't make sense to me, that he would write his life story in a language that he has only just learnt, but that's his decision, and money talks yet again:wink2:

And it would have a very limited audience too:aah:

Edited by buttonslovesu

I know, and you know I'm on your side :wink2:

He went where they called him. Not sure X-factor Uk or The voice Uk would ever do that, and UNFORTUNATELY those are the scenarios for an artist like him nowadays.

I know, and you know I'm on your side :wink2:

He went where they called him. Not sure X-factor Uk or The voice Uk would ever do that, and UNFORTUNATELY those are the scenarios for an artist like him nowadays.

I wouldn't even want him on these shows in the UK, not even if is life depended on it!

:blink:

And that is because, he is never doing anything anywhere else, so how can other countries give him attention or opportunities, when he doesn't even give a monkey's about anything but reality tv in these 2 countries.And while ever that's happening, nothing is going to change.:hair:

It just doesn't make sense to me, that he would write his life story in a language that he has only just learnt, but that's his decision, and money talks yet again:wink2:

And it would have a very limited audience too:aah:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Yes, at least it's keeping him in work, and busy, and if he wants to fund his promotion he needs to be earning enough to do so.

I hope, one day, something he does will get a buzz in the UK, but as I said recently, I'm not expecting anything.

I'm passing the word around to whoever I can, about BBB, but not holding my breath for anything in the UK.

But I do hope that the book will be made available to the English language market. Surely it can be translated, just as the columns were (or did he write them in English first) I'm not sure.

Mika is writing his life story with her editor, and she thought we fans knew about it. it'll be a book in italian, co-written with an italian editor and published by an italian publisher.

Mille grazie for those infos. I can't wait ro read it. I suppose the language doesn't matter anymore when it comes to writing the book as he's working with a co-writer (who I assume does know english)

Oh, thanks for the information Robertina :huglove: I agree with you about going where he has opportunities, that is, especially Italy those days (I think more than France even, at least for interesting importunities)

So we know it's the story of his life :mf_rosetinted: I'm not so fond of the idea, but why not. Let's see how he makes it :wink2:

(back to learning italian now, I have to be ready for autumn :naughty:)

Thanks for the info, Robi! :thumb_yello: I read some tweets last night and they made me very curious about this book project. There probably won't be English version this time, hope that at least the most interesting parts will be translated. He goes where he is asked, I can understand it very well. He is well known in Italy now, makes sense to publish his story there. Would love to read in English of course. Any idea when the book is out? Maybe it was mentioned and I missed it.

Writing his own life story in depth in English,which i would imagine could take a long time, to a worldwide audience makes sense,

writing his life story with someone else in a language he only just learnt, relying on someone else, to put it correctly into Italian,and will only be to a limited audience, doesn't :shocked: we all know how different the XL columns were in translation:aah:If it's to be out in the autumn, how long has it taken? not another rush job:naughty:

Thanks for the info, Robi! :thumb_yello: I read some tweets last night and they made me very curious about this book project. There probably won't be English version this time, hope that at least the most interesting parts will be translated. He goes where he is asked, I can understand it very well. He is well known in Italy now, makes sense to publish his story there. Would love to read in English of course. Any idea when the book is out? Maybe it was mentioned and I missed it.

I read in autumn. Also I've seen some tweets of italian fans saying that he wasn't very pleased when they asked him to sign the unofficial biography,maybe that's why he wants to release an official version.Moreover,it would be silly from him not to take advantage of those opportunities,imo,and live in expectations that maybe someday another country could ask him.....I see him as a dynamic person,who likes to work and being busy,maybe he's tired of knocking on closed doors over the years,and enjoy these new experiences.

I read in autumn. Also I've seen some tweets of italian fans saying that he wasn't very pleased when they asked him to sign the unofficial biography,maybe that's why he wants to release an official version.Moreover,it would be silly from him not to take advantage of those opportunities,imo,and live in expectations that maybe someday another country could ask him.....I see him as a dynamic person,who likes to work and being busy,maybe he's tired of knocking on closed doors over the years,and enjoy these new experiences.

:thumb_yello: I totally agree - it really would be silly, not to take advantage of the opportunities he gets, in Italy and France! :blush-anim-cl: And as Robi says: Italy is giving MIKA attention, importance and value - it's so great that an Italian here finally tells it like it is, in clear words !! :thumb_yello: I understand MIKA very well - it's totally normal to go where you're wanted and invited - imo, I think that's something we all would do ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Writing his own life story in depth in English,which i would imagine could take a long time, to a worldwide audience makes sense,

writing his life story with someone else in a language he only just learnt, relying on someone else, to put it correctly into Italian,and will only be to a limited audience, doesn't :shocked: we all know how different the XL columns were in translation:aah:If it's to be out in the autumn, how long has it taken? not another rush job:naughty:

The way Mika's career is going now, very few anglo speakers would buy and read his biography. It's cruel but true.

He's got a wider audience in Italy, and France maybe.

The way Mika's career is going now, very few anglo speakers would buy and read his biography. It's cruel but true.

:thumb_yello: A lot of anglo speakers didn't just close the doors for MIKA, they even locked the doors, and lost their keys ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

i'm sure other countries would give him opportunities,if they actually knew he was still around, but when he doesn't step out of France and Italy to promote himself, well we all know who's to blame :wink2:

And the only reason he's in the limelight in these 2 countries, is because he has had to resort to reducing himself to a celebritity status on reality tv shows,otherwise he would be in the same situation there, or maybe even GAME OVER.but i'm not going there again, i know where i stand on that, i want Mika to be back into the touring , where he belongs, and not sucked into a future on these shows , not in any country.It's just a complete waste of his talent, he's way above this. i only hope all these projects don't mean a rushed album, and another disappointment in promotion and sales.

They won't be given the opportunity if it's Italian,just another nail in the coffin, for his future outside these countries:thumb_yello:

I'm sure other countries would give him opportunities,if they actually knew he was still around, but when he doesn't step out of France and Italy to promote himself, well we all know who's to blame :wink2:

I don't agree here. I trust other countries to know he's not dead, hence he's around somewhere. I'm talking about people who call the shots in the showbiz and music world: music industry isn't blind or dumb, it's up to date for sure on everything is around. They know very well where he is and what he's doing. They don't need promotion to know it. It's not like a brand new guy who's struggling to get them to notice him.

Either they contact him to plan promotion and stuff cause they believe him to be worthy (I bet it's the way it goes with talented famous singers) or he has to do it on his own (and again, I don't think that Adele needs to do it). Apparently it's the second option and he simply decided to go for the easy way in italy and france. We can discuss on this like we all have been doing lately, ok, but it's not a matter of "if they knew he's still around".

They know and they don't care.