Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

:blush-anim-cl: Es Devlin is the one who designed the fab. stage for MIKAs "Parc de Prince" concert, of course after/together with his wishes - so this pic gives me hope that she might be engaged again, for his coming tour - at least I hope so ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

What tour?

The couple who parties together, works together:mf_rosetinted:.

I guess he could hire her with the money he makes on various TV shows :mf_rosetinted:

Who and where

I don't know these people and I don't know this place

And today I can't google anything. New coworker at work. If she doesn't learn, I can't have days off, so I better teach her quickly :aah:

She also designed the set for the acoustic tour of theatres, around Europe, the one with the silver confetti.

She also designed the set for the acoustic tour of theatres, around Europe, the one with the silver confetti.

I actually never realized she did that too, always connected her to PDP/arena tour. He said the new special show will be very visual. Maybe they are working/planning to work together again?

I actually never realized she did that too, always connected her to PDP/arena tour. He said the new special show will be very visual. Maybe they are working/planning to work together again?

He mentions her on the cd of the Sadlers Wells:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

He mentioned her that night, in fact, if you recall -- when he was saying how he told her that all the silver looked like chewing gum wrappers. :naughty:

In any case, they may have just run into each other there -- as a set designer, I can imagine that an architect might invite her to a party. OTOH, I'm not sure exactly what Mika was doing there, unless it was because of the Middle Eastern/Arab connection. :dunno:

Or as Es Devlin's guest, I suppose. :wink2:

He mentioned her that night, in fact, if you recall -- when he was saying how he told her that all the silver looked like chewing gum wrappers. :naughty:

I remember the chewing gum papers well so I must have heard about her as well but somehow always connect her to his other projects. Well PDP was massive.

In any case, they may have just run into each other there -- as a set designer, I can imagine that an architect might invite her to a party. OTOH, I'm not sure exactly what Mika was doing there, unless it was because of the Middle Eastern/Arab connection. :dunno:

Hopefully this give gave them new ideas!

It gives us hope that there will be a tour next year. Or maybe she is just helping with that special show.

Either way, it would be good.

It gives us hope that there will be a tour next year. Or maybe she is just helping with that special show.

Either way, it would be good.

i hope it's just for the special show, i was hoping for an acoustic tour, a simple setting as the NA tour in 2013, it was perfect :wub2:

i thought we done with the big theatrical shows, lets just concentrate on the music/piano, intimate shows they are the best, i can't see the world tour as he put it, being big venues anyway.

I don't know what you are talking about :tears: When was that? What is that? :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know what you are talking about :tears: When was that? What is that? :blush-anim-cl:

Acoustic Songs for Sorrow tour summer 2009 before TBWKTM was released. He did a few acoustic shows in Europe/UK in very very pretty, special venues :thumb_yello: His best tour before the Intimate tour in the US :wub2: PassionsKirche Berlin, Franco Parenti Milan, Cirque d'hiver Paris, Saddler's Wells London (also Belgium and Netherlands I think, but sorry can't remember the venues).

Edited by tiibet

Acoustic Songs for Sorrow tour summer 2009 before TBWKTM was released. He did a few acoustic shows in Europe/UK in very very pretty, special venues :thumb_yello: His best tour before the Intimate tour in the US :wub2: PassionsKirche Berlin, Franco Parenti Milan, Cirque d'hiver Paris, Saddler's Wells London (also Belgium and Netherlands I think, but sorry can't remember the venues).

Thank you :huglove: and so there is a CD of the Saddler's Wells show? :shocked:

Yes,there's a version of TBWKTM with 2 CD,the second one is "Mika live at Sandler's Wells" (UK Deluxe Edition) :wink2:

Edited by krysady

Don't know if there is an album with only the Sadler's Wells show on it, but I have a special version of the second album 'The boy who knew too much' with two cd's of which one is the 'Live at Sadler's Wells'.

Ps. Ah, I'm to slow typing...

Yes,there's a version of TBWKTM with 2 CD,the second one is "Mika live at Sandler's Wells" (UK Deluxe Edition) :wink2:

It's a bonus disc on the deluxe version of TBWKTM.

Yes, its a fantastic cd:wub2:

Don't know if there is an album with only the Sadler's Wells show on it, but I have a special version of the second album 'The boy who knew too much' with two cd's of which one is the 'Live at Sadler's Wells'.

Ps. Ah, I'm to slow typing...

It is indeed :mikalove:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :wub2: thank you :huglove:

*going to buy it*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :wub2: thank you :huglove:

*going to buy it*

:thumb_yello: Yes Melanie, you need this de luxe version of TBWKTM, I think you'll love it! :wub2: The CD2, Live at SW has 17 tracks ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

You got most of them, there were only 7 dates in Europe altogether. The others were Concertgebouw in Amsterdam and Ancienne Belgique in Brussels. (He did Cirque d'Hiver two nights.)

And then the one date in NYC at Le Poisson Rouge. :wub2:

You got most of them, there were only 7 dates in Europe altogether. The others were Concertgebouw in Amsterdam and Ancienne Belgique in Brussels. (He did Cirque d'Hiver two nights.)

Oh yes, thanks! Sorry I was too lazy to check the correct spelling to the other venues... I saw Berlin, Milan and Paris myself. it was a lovely tour indeed :wub2:

Yeah the people at the concertgebouw were pretty confused as to what was happening. They are used to classical music and now people got up and danced:naughty:.