Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

"Mika and his sister Yasmine Penniman will next weekend have the honour of taking part in a judging panel at "International Talent Support," a large design and creativity event focused on promoting new talent across the art and design worlds in Trieste, Italy. The ITS ARTWORK part of the event is sponsored by Swatch and as a long time collaborator with the brand, Mika and his design partner Yasmine have been asked to lend their expertise to this incredible creative platform.

Each finalist will be asked to interpret the iconic Swiss brand, telling a story of their own vision of the Swatch world using unlimited media, as Mika did last year in his project for the brand. The lucky winner will get the chance to work with the Swatch Creative Lab on the future designs of the brand. Other judges across the panels include Consuelo Castiglioni (Marni), Nick Knight, Nicola Formichetti, Nicholas Kirkwood, Manish Arora, Olivier Saillard, Carla Sozzani, Floriane de Saint Pierre and Susie Bubble. Over 1200 from 80 countries were submitted in the first rounds, so the level of talent in the final will undoubtedly be extremely high."

https://www.facebook.com/machinemgmt/photos/a.1387767918106698.1073741827.1387752731441550/1496185003931655/?type=1&theater

Omg that is so impressive! I would have loved to take part, I am a great fan of Marni, it is such an original yet chic brand (kind of like Mika!). And Nicholas Kirkwood is really prestigious as well.

Does anybody know what's that? a dogs ad? :blink:

cacf876b5939790e54524337c1ca797fo.jpg

Mika with Silvano, Victoria Cabello's dog :excite: lol finally, I love them both

99% sure it's from X Factor photoshoot backstage.

Found this on fb

Glad to see he is relaxing a bit! :wink2:

10478168_593883224060936_7907336074341884541_n.jpg

:blush-anim-cl: Indeed - I hope MIKA enjoys himself - and that he gets overwhelmed by lust, for being on stage again himself, the sooner the better ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

From MIKA's Facebook page:

Who's excited for the full ‪#‎BoumBoumBoum‬ video? Only the weekend to wait, we'll post it up live on Monday morning, 10am GMT so check back then!

:excite:

:thumb_yello: Thank you!! :huglove: I'm ready - and I assume it will be a magic Monday!! :mikadas:

Love,love

me

YAY!

FINALLY back in the UK press :blush-anim-cl:

@EmzyGirl94 6m

@mikasounds You're in Cosmo UK with your @Bestival fancy dress! One of my favourite performances ever! ?❤️

BrxxA8wIQAAl1R9.jpg

YAY!

@EmzyGirl94 6m

@mikasounds You're in Cosmo UK with your @Bestival fancy dress! One of my favourite performances ever! ❤️

BrxxA8wIQAAl1R9.jpg

It's an old picture, but it's good to see him in the UK press again.

YAY!

@EmzyGirl94 6m

@mikasounds You're in Cosmo UK with your @Bestival fancy dress! One of my favourite performances ever! ❤️

BrxxA8wIQAAl1R9.jpg

:yay::yay::yay:

Now my question is.... is he a do or a don't? xD

:yay::yay::yay:

Now my question is.... is he a do or a don't? xD

It doesn't say, but I think he would be down as one of the dos, as it was one of one of the original looks that year :thumb_yello: