• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would you please tell me where to put the code in coz i cant find it?

Nena has been finding it out and inserting the codes...

If you're in a team with Nena,only one of you have to insert the code :thumb_yello:

The only thing I have to say is: what the heck are the 30 minutes about? :lmfao:

useless hint for the solution imo :aah:

it's happening every 30 minutes :wink2: in this location (for real)

Hope people don't mind I give this hint but the puzzle is online for 5 hours now -,)

i hope that at some point they have a mika puzzle that mfcers can solve within minutes but every non-mika-fan will take ages to figure out. :naughty:

Yeah they really should have one of those :thumb_yello: Although I might be so out of the loop by now that I wouldn't be able to solve it either :aah:

hint by swatch:

"In the end, you don’t actually have to be there to see what’s going on. Goo Goo G'joob!"

with that, i found it immediately. :doh:

I don't. I have solved it, but I don't think this would have helped me much if I still didn't had it.

Goo Goo G'joob is that British?

it's happening every 30 minutes :wink2: in this location (for real)

Hope people don't mind I give this hint but the puzzle is online for 5 hours now -,)

I know and I found about it later :lmfao:

Cause we found another way to get the code, don't think it's a coincidence, trust me :thumb_yello:

Btw, just awesome :aah:

The only thing I have to say is: what the heck are the 30 minutes about? :lmfao:

useless hint for the solution imo :aah:

In the beginning this hint wasn't useless at all... I just went back and I see why it's useless for people who are finding the solution at this particular moment. But one 'thing' wasn't there the whole day, it is just a coincidence that you see it now (this may sound vague, but I can't be to detailed now).

Edited by ~Wicky~

i hope that at some point they have a mika puzzle that mfcers can solve within minutes but every non-mika-fan will take ages to figure out. :naughty:

Seriously! But then I'd feel EXTRA ridiculous if I don't figure it out!:aah: Hahaha

With this one I figured out where I was looking within minutes.... but took me 2 hours to figure out for what and how. :doh:

All their puzzles should have been Mika related,it's Mika's watch! :aah:

That would be great :thumb_yello:

So far what is the link to Mika in their puzzle ??? none :sneaky2::sneaky2:

Happy for the teams who cracked it so far :thumb_yello: