Mika commercials on Italian TV

mari62

Hi again.

Thought I'd bob in and say hi again. I have been keeping up with the Mika stuff, but haven't logged in or commented because I'd be getting on everyone's nerves with talking about the UK.

I am going to buy the album when it's out, but I won't buy the book, unless there is an English version. I'm not going to be one of the fans who will buy anything of his, just because he's done it.

I agree with you, Christine, about the ticket sales. The fact is, the venues he plays in the UK (and other places that aren't France and Italy) are very small, and even then, he can't always sell them out. I don't understand why he doesn't make some kind of effort in the English speaking countries, to get back on top.

He could star in an ad over here and get one of his songs played.

He doesn't need to do reality shows like Big Brother, but why doesn't he go on one of the celebrity quizzes? He could raise money for charity, and get his personality across again.

His album won't be successful here if he doesn't get his butt back here and promote it somehow.

He should tweet about how the album is progressing and what he intends to do to give it the best chance in all countries, not just Italy and France

He should stop doing TV ads in Italy and France, and release one in the UK and USA.

I've sent him a Christmas card. In it I wrote that he really should do something to promote his album in the UK, otherwise it won't do well.

I hope he takes notice. I'm sure I won't be the only person urging him to come back to the UK and help to raise his profile and promote his album.

nice to see you are back :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
filming near milano yesterday...

original (1501 x 1987) https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7567/15620266023_f321f4040b_o.jpg

15620266023_67a7ce4480_h.jpg

original (1370 x 2048) https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7483/16214235326_b5f15860c1_o.jpg

16214235326_ced6a0ce58_h.jpg

mari62, anche se lo spot e' per la 3, sarebbe fantastico farne un altro, con magari anche altri artisti, contro la violenza di questi giorni per dire Stop Violence con i colori della Pace... Mi e' venuto in mente guardando la mano di Mika che sembra dire basta fermatevi! Spero, che se lui e' a Parigi per The Voice of France, sia al sicuro... E che questa cosa assurda finisca presto!

Edited by Gabry74

• 1 month later...

Aww I don't know for you, but in my case the mix Mika+paint is an explosive mixture for my little heart :wub2:

So imagine what it will be doing to me the mix: ectract of "Staring at the Sun"+painted Mika :swoon::stretcher:

Moreover, this second advertising with the extract of "Staring at the Sun", start to make me things if they weren't a clue for the new single :fisch:Imagine for the Valentine's day, it will be so lovely :mikalove:*yeah yeah I keep dreaming wide awake:aah:*

the new commercial by 3....

[YOUTUBE]PK-Z-AOWiF0[/YOUTUBE]

others get concerts with symphonic orchestras...we get commercials.

be jealous.

The snippet of Staring At The Sun is a bit extended! I love the last part of this snippet! Thanks for sharing :blush-anim-cl:

the new commercial by 3....

[YOUTUBE]PK-Z-AOWiF0[/YOUTUBE]

others get concerts with symphonic orchestras...we get commercials.

be jealous.

At least we have a new part of Staring At The Sun... Love the new verse but sincerely I would like to listen it without his voice that talks about a promo :aah:

The first part (the two that run towards one another) remembers me this old video:

[YOUTUBE]mTedpVBvsn0[/YOUTUBE]

Minute 2:47

but the entire video is funny...

Edited by robertina

At least we have a new part of Staring At The Sun... Love the new verse but sincerely I would like to listen it without his voice that talks about a promo :aah:

I'm loving the song! The album is shaping up very nicely and, apart from BBB, the songs we've heard have been in English.

Some countries get orchestra concerts, others get TV commercials, but the UK gets nothing at all.

So it's me who's jealous.