Hello from China!

Susan_xian

Hi Everyone!

I'm a fan of Mika since I think 2009, can't remember clearly. But I just find MFC!

Usually I'm not hardcore fan of anyone. I've just been into his music and know very little else about him. And we don't have many source in China actually. Recently I'm just getting bored and find all his old music again. You know stop listening them for years and pick them up again. It was like miracle! The feelings of getting into something again!

Laugh at me but I can't believe I just know the album The Origin Of Love. Just now! The new album seems a little weird and unfamiliar at first and now I love it to death!! I think I'm a hardcore fan now!

I find many interesting thing here in MFC and finally decide to get registered!

English is not my native language and I'm also learning french! I think I'm more motivated in French now!

• Like 1

Welcome! you will have a lot of fun here! :pinkbow:

wow, you're from China! I've been studying Chinese for some months :biggrin2:

haha. hope our language don't freek u out.

I haven't realize how difficult Chinese language is until I know that Mika spend 9 years on it but still can only speak a few sentences. You know he is someone who speaks so many languages and can manage Italian in a few months!

btw Mika's Mandarin is limited but actally almost perfect in tunes. That's amazing because most foreign speakers I met are terrible in tunes or just speak no tunes at all.

Hi! :)

It's nice to see someone from Asia who joins this club every once in a while. I'm from Vietnam, so we're neighbors! :naughty:

Welcome to the club :thumb_yello:

PS: I'm also studying French, so maybe we can be study buddies? :wink2:

WOW! I love Vietnam. Actually I'm planning a trip with my mom there!

It's nice to know you. Melodic. Is this your name?

i'm sure ur French is better. :naughty:

Let's just learn the language together!