Mika's concert at Bal de la Rose, Monaco (29/03/2014)

PurpleCat

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika will be performing today at Bal de la Rose, Monaco:

http://www.monacomatin.mc/monaco/a-monaco-le-bal-de-la-rose-se-prepare.1673898.html

A Monaco, le Bal de la Rose se prépare

L’événement mondain d'ouverture de saison, ce samedi à Monaco sera le Bal de la Rose. Une soirée aux accents russes, dont la mise en scène est un hommage au mouvement artistique du Constructivisme.

Aux manettes, Karl Lagerfeld a dessiné les décors de la soirée, dont les préparatifs allaient bon train ce vendredi à la salle des Étoiles.

Près de 800 personnes devraient assister à la soirée ce samedi, marquée par un concert de Mika et une prestigieuse tombola présentée par Stéphane Bern.

I want to be rich :crybaby:

I need a Mika private gig :aah:

Wow. That was unexpected. I had to look at the date of the post a few times to make sure it really was recent. It looks like it was a great event. I'll watch the vids later. How did fans survive before the Internet.

I have to admit to feeling a bit sad that he's left America even though he was thousands of miles away from where I am. Fine.... (big sigh) you may have him back. :plane:

Why does Karl Lagerfeld look like such a sourpuss? With his arm around Mika, who looks glorious, by the way, he should be grinning ear to ear!:biggrin2:

Why does Karl Lagerfeld look like such a sourpuss? With his arm around Mika, who looks glorious, by the way, he should be grinning ear to ear!:biggrin2:

he always looks that way and he is very very picky who is allowed to meet him so it´s an honour Mika could meet him. :wink2: