Mika's concert at Bal de la Rose, Monaco (29/03/2014)

PurpleCat

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He rocked out! So happy! Love those pics, colourful!

Anyway...yes....charity event...many of vips and rich people and the ticket is 1000 euros only :shocked:?

I'm happy he was invited to sing there, is good :thumb_yello:

PHOTOS – Mika déchaîné au Bal de la Rose à Monaco

Créé : 30-03-2014 17:32

SPECTACLE – C'était le rendez-vous mondain de l'année, samedi soir à Monaco. Mise en scène par Kark Lagerfeld, la 60e édition du Bal de Rose a notamment été marquée par un concert de Mika, en pleine forme avant d'attaquer les directs de The Voice.

http://www.metronews.fr/people/photos-mika-dechaine-au-bal-de-la-rose-a-monaco/mncD!pvdHeuwHQ8s/

13528121433_1d4e2670b1_o.png

13528117023_62eac0f5ec_o.png

13528017575_63723697cb_o.png

13528329564_f063183fac_o.png

13528105883_64ed8fe7b9_o.png

13528007335_2517836fce_o.png

13528003055_381a24d492_o.png

13528000405_af9aac8a48_o.png

Thanks for all the links everyone!

This is a very important event, so glad he was invited to perform there! Great to see from all the pics and vids that he rocked as always (not that we could ever have doubts about that!) and that the audience loved his performance!:thumb_yello:

I added a comment favoring MIKA,

if anyone wants to + thrumbs up it

AND/OR ADD a comment of your own about MIKA . . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2592904/A-royal-party-Great-good-Monaco-force-highlight-principalitys-social-calendar-annual-Rose-Ball.html

The site doesn't perform well for me. I can't get onto it atm.

Well done for commenting. Great to see Mika mentioned in UK!

Thanks Eriko for the new pics!

Mika and Karl preparing the show together... I hope it means a real collaboration between them one day :fisch:

:teehee: Don't you think Lagerfeld would looove to have our MIKA as his model ?! He would be perfect, and he doesn't need even the smallest look in The Karl Lagerfeld diet book !! :naughty: Soon MIKA might get a Lagerfeld collection to wear - and with his Christian Louboutin shoes he should be "dressed for success" ...:aah:

Thanks again to you all, for everything posted from this Monaco Roseball - it's all great and funny - and MIKA must feel honoured to be invited - for entertaining these people !! :thumb_yello::fisch:

Love,love

me

:teehee: Don't you think Lagerfeld would looove to have our MIKA as his model ?! He would be perfect, and he doesn't need even the smallest look in The Karl Lagerfeld diet book !! :naughty: Soon MIKA might get a Lagerfeld collection to wear - and with his Christian Louboutin shoes he should be "dressed for success" ...:aah:

I hope so! Lots of people hate Karl, but I admire him so much, I mean he is such an icon, he was able to lift up Chanel again, he takes all of the pictures for his campaigns, and he is 80 years old!

Lol talking about weight,yeah Mika would not have a problem, but Karl himself lost like 30 kilos just to fit into a Hedi Slimane Dior suit!