Mika's concert at Bal de la Rose, Monaco (29/03/2014)

PurpleCat

I'm lost with all the pics, has it already been posted?

d2d60d78b7fc11e3b217125e92ec0bb3_8.jpg

from Instagram anaistouret, thanks to Solange

LOVE MIKA's expression ;

IF/WHEN I ever get a quick snap with him,

I sure hope this is how he looks.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:teehee: Don't you think Lagerfeld would looove to have our MIKA as his model ?! He would be perfect, and he doesn't need even the smallest look in The Karl Lagerfeld diet book !! :naughty: Soon MIKA might get a Lagerfeld collection to wear - and with his Christian Louboutin shoes he should be "dressed for success" ...:aah:

I think that I found that moment!

post-29527-142983702181_thumb.jpg

Did I read well or Dame Shirley Bassey was there also :shocked: ! Wow it should've been a huge event, real happy for him... I don't know why but I actually imagine Mika wearing the "Sir" in front of his name one day... I don't know maybe it's my own perspective but I'd like it though, it sounds prestigious :aah:

Did I read well or Dame Shirley Bassey was there also :shocked: ! Wow it should've been a huge event, real happy for him... I don't know why but I actually imagine Mika wearing the "Sir" in front of his name one day... I don't know maybe it's my own perspective but I'd like it though, it sounds prestigious :aah:

:blush-anim-cl: I would not be surprised at all if MIKA gets his Sir title in the future! In fact, I think he will :wub2: Remember he was a French Knight already very early in his carriere ...:teehee::fisch:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: I would not be surprised at all if MIKA gets his Sir title in the future! In fact, I think he will :wub2: Remember he was a French Knight already very early in his carriere ...:teehee::fisch:

Love,love

me

So that the tube will swallow two medals instead of one. :doh::naughty:

:naughty: I think MIKA would take better care of his medal, if Queen Elisabeth should give him one, haha :aah: Now we just can hope that the Royal fam. in UK will invite him to a party - like Prince Albert did :teehee: After all, they have the worlds best entertainer, close in their nabourhood ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

:naughty: I think MIKA would take better care of his medal, if Queen Elisabeth should give him one, haha :aah: Now we just can hope that the Royal fam. in UK will invite him to a party - like Prince Albert did :teehee: After all, they have the worlds best entertainer, close in their nabourhood ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I would SO love it if he became Sir Mika in the UK.

He would make such a noble and gorgeous knight.

I actually imagine Mika wearing the "Sir" in front of his name one day... I don't know maybe it's my own perspective but I'd like it though, it sounds prestigious :aah:

I would love that :teehee:

:naughty:

I heard Karl likes to drink a lot of diet coke to stay slim; But absolutely no pizza! :naughty:

:naughty: Yes, Lagerfeld is obviously still a very slim man, after his big loss of weight - he's surely busy with other things than eating...:teehee:

Btw, congratz with your birthday yesterday! :huglove: I hope you had a nice and lovely day, maybe with a better meal than "diet coke and a pizza" ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

:naughty: Yes, Lagerfeld is obviously still a very slim man, after his big loss of weight - he's surely busy with other things than eating...:teehee:

Btw, congratz with your birthday yesterday! :huglove: I hope you had a nice and lovely day, maybe with a better meal than "diet coke and a pizza" ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

Thank you! That's very sweet of you :D

Just found this http://www.mikafans.net/archives/2611 :wub2:

Chanel bag to be named after popstar Mika

It is a huge honor to be asked as the face of a Chanel campaign, but an even bigger honor to have one of Chanel’s luxury products named after you. After the Bal de La Rose in Monaco, the British-Lebanese popstar Mika met with Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld. Sources say the pair discussed the expansion of Chanel Homme.

“Mr. Lagerfeld was really interested in Mika’s views. Mika had great ideas for a new line of bags for men and Mr. Lagerfeld immediately suggested to name the center piece after Mika. Needless to say, Mika was very honored.”

The collaboration won’t stop there, as Karl Lagerfeld offered to shoot the popstar’s new album cover. The as of yet nameless album is expected to be released early 2015.

It is unknown when the bags will be in stores.

*If this happens then I'll buy one even if it's for men :naughty:

It is a huge honor to be asked as the face of a Chanel campaign, but an even bigger honor to have one of Chanel’s luxury products named after you. After the Bal de La Rose in Monaco, the British-Lebanese popstar Mika met with Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld. Sources say the pair discussed the expansion of Chanel Homme.

“Mr. Lagerfeld was really interested in Mika’s views. Mika had great ideas for a new line of bags for men and Mr. Lagerfeld immediately suggested to name the center piece after Mika. Needless to say, Mika was very honored.”

The collaboration won’t stop there, as Karl Lagerfeld offered to shoot the popstar’s new album cover. The as of yet nameless album is expected to be released early 2015.

I'll believe this when it'll be April 2nd everywhere in the world. Until then... :mf_rosetinted:

wallet or purse?

I'll believe this when it'll be April 2nd everywhere in the world. Until then... :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, exactly. Consider the source, then consider the date. :wink2: This is an April Fool's joke. :teehee: