Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

i don't really follow xfactor, but as i see those pix, i'm wondering... last time he was "responsible" for the girls, but since he's teaching a boy in those pix, is it different this time?

btw, i like the butterfly tshirt! :naughty:

No,he's acting exactly the same with his both contestants,Emma and Mario,and the same as last year,nothing different :thumb_yello:

And I like that t-shirt too :teehee:

I absolutely LOVE Mika as a teacher :wub2: He's special and very competent, reliable..

I think Emma and Mario are great and I believe they are possible finalists!

Anyway..this live will be perfect for Mika...Tolerance! A word that Mika loves so much. So interesting! I'm so curious about this episode!

"freedom of expression through music"...this is Mika :mikalove:

And...beautiful pics! :wub2:

i don't really follow xfactor, but as i see those pix, i'm wondering... last time he was "responsible" for the girls, but since he's teaching a boy in those pix, is it different this time?

btw, i like the butterfly tshirt! :naughty:

This year, his group is the over 25 so there are men and women:wink2:

Wow! I didn't think you would post it that soon! Great. I'll try to watch it now (finger crossed for my internet connection, as for every single evening! :sneaky2:) and work on the translation. If I manage to, I'll post it tonight, if I don't, I will do it tomorrow, as always. Just be patient:wink2:

Daily 12

10 novembre 2014

La gallery delle assegnazioni di Mika

http://xfactor.sky.it/2014/11/10/gallery-delle-assegnazioni-mika-3/#1'>http://xfactor.sky.it/2014/11/10/gallery-delle-assegnazioni-mika-3/#1

Emma e Mario continuano a convincere i giudici il pubblico.

Ora il giro di boa è vicino e la gara si fa sempre più dura.

Volete sapere quali sono le canzoni che Mika ha assegnato loro per il quarto Live di #XF8?

Non possiamo dirvelo, ma vogliamo darvi qualche indizio!

Emma canterà un brano che parla di razzismo nei confronti degli afroamericani.

Mario invece si cimenterà con un pezzo legato alla lotta contro l’apartheid in Sud Africa.

Avete capito?

Avrete tutte le risposte nel Daily di X Factor, in onda oggi alle 19:45 su Sky Uno HD!

Thanks a lot for posting Marta !! :huglove:

large pics

15758597591_895f2cc7bf_o.jpg

15575663040_ca6dd0390b_o.jpg

15574625229_48033f9052_o.jpg

15762029062_f364cd6c77_o.jpg

15758600731_d1e75ce23d_o.jpg

15141059883_bf4414c007_o.jpg

15140506494_6d1546ef57_o.jpg

15575667900_76f724ae14_o.jpg

15574630279_baba2fd0ea_o.jpg

15141063383_9a1b791f0f_o.jpg

15140509764_5c17843404_o.jpg

15758606341_02387607f6_o.jpg

My internet connection did its work properly tonight!

Here we are! :italia::uk:

Now bed time. Good night peeps!:wink2:

Daily 12

MI: for this week of censured songs I want to take a risk once again, I know that when we think about censored songs, we immediately think about Lady Gaga, we immediately think about recent things talking about sex but censored song also have a great story, there are not only censored songs but also, there are also censored people, I’m talking about racism, I wanna talk about racism

AR: Yes, it’s very important in this moment in my opinion

MI: It’s very important for me to choose a theme, my theme is racism – sings-

MI: Can I? Hey!

MA: Mika, Mika’s amazing, the funny thing about Mika is that with a word he can explain you a whole world.

MI: How’re you doing?

EM: Fine

MA: fine

MI: Do you? Me too!

EM: what a nice shirt!

MI: I’m very butterfly-style

AR: you’re a fickle-lover (he changes the word a little bit and teases him with the correct version of this word in Italian)

MI: a butterfly-maker, Ah that’s a wonderful idea! You’re like these little worms, worms that turn into beautiful butterflies

EM: we’re very strong, very close

MI: you develop together and that’s amazing

EM: Mario and I turned almost into siblings, we try to support and give strength to each other

MI: I like the way you represent the same thing, let’s watch it together, will we? Let’s begin with Emma

MI: Dance

EM: I thought I was being out of time

MI: no, no no, you’re not out of time

EM: in that moment, thinking that I was singing out of time, led me to sing out of tune

MI: this chorus wasn’t perfect, but from that point on, from the second verse you entered perfectly in the song mood. What I like about Emma’s performance is that there was intensity in it, an intention of being on stage to make a performance. Amazing, you sang well!

EM: Mika was happy about me and I’m glad because it’s the first time that he’s really really happy

MI: eventually you got it! When singing you always have to be the same girl, the one who isn’t afraid, when you’re home and you’re singing to your baby girl, you have to be that singer, who’s not afraid, who can separate the real life from the performance. She’s a complex girl but the hardest work we’re doing is to make her less complicated. You two have eventually started to understand this thing, that this is work.

EM: I see myself stronger and more confident, even vocally I can hear that I’m more fluent and less stucked

MI: she lately, understood it, I think, that’s a wonderful thing, she doesn’t’ have to be afraid,

let’s see the comments, I’m curious. From Saretinhouse “by now Emma always gives her songs something personal, her trademark. The Morton-style’s born. I’m fascinated. Aylas (I don’t’ know how to spell this word!)“

EM: Aylas

MI: that’s Scottish “c’mon girl!”

EM: she must be Scottish because she spelled “I” correctly

MI: from leocalabretta: “Emma, what a voice she has! I don’t know what else I could say. Perfect and in tune on stage, always elegant, Amazing!”. Leocalabretta’s comment is very nice because he understood our ambitions and she did her work. With these comment we can see that we’re on the right path and that the audience understood your development and our intentions too. Emma the artist’s coming to life, they’re not talking about you as a contestant anymore. This week-word is

AR:fear

MI: fear

AR: no fear

MI: no fear

MA: we don’t have to be afraid because if we are, we cannot transmit feelings

MI: we’ve got a lot of work to do, without any…

MA:fear

MI: eh! Mario let’s start with you. Hahah you were distracted from the girl! Don’t, don’t look at the girl the next time, please

MA: I made a bit of a mess, because I forgot a word but, I must say the truth, I had a lot of fun!

MI: baybeee. During the performance there has been an amazing improvement, he represents humility, he’s a hard worker but he also has a great voice. In tune, woow! What a big difference from the beginning and the end, a huuuge difference!

MA: there’s been a moment in which, when I got it wrong, I thought about the things you told me: “have fun”, enjoy it

MI: hm, so we saw a performance with control with strength but nice at the same time. We can see a huge difference, a transformation, not only in the performance but also in his vocal technique and in his personality too, and even his attitude. Shall we take a look at the comments? Uberbort: very boring, that means “Mario is the one that while in a disco keeps staying still, looking at the other ones dancing”. Me too, but when I’m drunk I dance!

AR: of course

MI: you too?

AR: yes

MI: Mario too very likely

Ma: the truth is: I don’t go to the disco so I don’t look at the other ones dancing

MI: mika’sgrin: “I was afraid about Mario as that was not his genre, but, as the great artist he is, he managed it very nicely . A singing heart” aahaa! Because, I always said: I’m not looking for a big throat (big voice) but for a singing heart. Even if the voice is not perfect it doesn’t matter because the heart is the most important thing.

You learnt it, you changed, and that’s exactly my ambition for you. I want you to learn, to develop, you showed that on stage. We’re ready to do even harder things. Now I’ll go get ready because I wanna tell you my choices, but let’s change our minds now, because now we have to get ready for a total different week. See you soon.

AR: see you later

EM: so Mika said it’s gonna be harder

MI: let’s begin with Mario

EM: that leads me to think that…

MA: maybe the theme is gonna be more serious

AR: Mario?

EM: always Mario first!

MI: ok!

MA: I’m scared already!

MI: You’re scared already! That’s exactly the word I didn’t want to hear

MA: no, I’m joking, no fear!

MI: listen: that’s a very different week for you, I’ve chosen a nice song, an important one but that also has a wonderful melody, you have to sing in English once again. This show theme is that we have to use and sing “uncomfortable songs” I’ve been very inspired by a film talking about an artist called “Rodriguez”. A moment which is very important in humanity history is the apartheid in South Africa, it is a song that’s called..

MA: “Sugar man” yeeees, I remember this song!

MI: so, there’s an amazing story, let’s listen to the song, then I want to explain you something incredible that I think will change this song even more

MA: I’m really happy, the song is serious, it’s n engaged song it’s a cool song!

MI: Mario is perfect to sing this song because is a song made for people. Ok, so , this song and its artist “Rodriguez” became the South African Bob Dylan, he hasn’t known it for decades. It’s an incidentally protest-song, which makes it beautiful. I think you’re like an incidentally protagonist in this competition! It’s perfect for you. The most important thing: you guitar’s gonna come back!

MA: it’s a great thing because the guitar is part of my person as well!

AR: Emma?

EM: heya!

MI: I’ve thought about you with ,this song which is very intense, here’s the song

I chose a great song which is also a quite hard song: “Strange fruit” sang originally by Billie Holiday

EM: it’s a ponderous song, I mean, melodically and contextually does not make you feel at ease at all.

MI: very hard to listen to too, if we have to do a show in which we’re gonna have awkward songs, this is the most important censored song in the whole music history

EM: it’s a weird song, for a competition like this

MI: that’s gonna be the first time that such an engaged song will be sung in a singing competition worldwide, ever

EM: I’m honored to be given this song

MI: ok, let’s study it!

EM: ok!

MI: I can do this choice because I have the right singer for it: Emma

AR: bye

MI: bye. I hope I’m taking the right risk, I hope I’m doing the right thing. Let’s go!

LIVE SHOW 4

Mario's song.

Sugar Man by Rodriguez

[YOUTUBE]qyE9vFGKogs[/YOUTUBE]

Emma's song.

Strange Fruit by Billie Holiday

[YOUTUBE]PYB993fbreg[/YOUTUBE]

Information about the two songs:

http://dubiousquality.blogspot.it/2012/10/cold-fact.html

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/searching_for_sugar_man/

http://www.significatocanzoni.it/sugar-man-sixto-rodriguez/ (this is only in Italian, sorry!)

http://www.antiwarsongs.org/canzone.php?id=3080

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2011/feb/16/protest-songs-billie-holiday-strange-fruit

http://www.npr.org/2012/09/05/158933012/the-strange-story-of-the-man-behind-strange-fruit

Edited by charlie20

No,he's acting exactly the same with his both contestants,Emma and Mario,and the same as last year,nothing different :thumb_yello:

And I like that t-shirt too :teehee:

This year, his group is the over 25 so there are men and women:wink2:

thank you! :thumb_yello:

Daily 12

MI: for this week of censured songs I want to take a risk once again, I know that when we think about censored songs, we immediately think about Lady Gaga, we immediately think about recent things talking about sex but censored song also have a great story, there are not only censored songs but also, there are also censored people, I’m talking about racism, I wanna talk about racism

MA: Mika, Mika’s amazing, the funny thing about Mika is that with a word he can explain you a whole world.

AR: you’re a fickle-lover (he changes the word a little bit and teases him with the correct version of this word in Italian)

MI: a butterfly-maker, Ah that’s a wonderful idea! You’re like these little worms, worms that turn into beautiful butterflies

EM: Mario and I turned almost into siblings, we try to support and give strength to each other

MI: I like the way you represent the same thing, let’s watch it together, will we? Let’s begin with Emma

EM: in that moment, thinking that I was singing out of time, led me to sing out of tune

MI: this chorus wasn’t perfect, but from that point on, from the second verse you entered perfectly in the song mood. What I like about Emma’s performance is that there was intensity in it, an intention of being on stage to make a performance. Amazing, you sang well!

EM: Mika was happy about me and I’m glad because it’s the first time that he’s really really happy

MI: eventually you got it! When singing you always have to be the same girl, the one who isn’t afraid, when you’re home and you’re singing to your baby girl, you have to be that singer, who’s not afraid, who can separate the real life from the performance. She’s a complex girl but the hardest work we’re doing is to make her less complicated. You two have eventually started to understand this thing, that this is work.

EM: I see myself stronger and more confident, even vocally I can hear that I’m more fluent and less stucked

MI: she lately, understood it, I think, that’s a wonderful thing, she doesn’t’ have to be afraid,

let’s see the comments, I’m curious. From Saretinhouse “by now Emma always gives her songs something personal, her trademark. The Morton-style’s born. I’m fascinated. Aylas (I don’t’ know how to spell this word!)“

MI: from leocalabretta: “Emma, what a voice she has! I don’t know what else I could say. Perfect and in tune on stage, always elegant, Amazing!”. Leocalabretta’s comment is very nice because he understood our ambitions and she did her work. With these comment we can see that we’re on the right path and that the audience understood your development and our intentions too. Emma the artist’s coming to life, they’re not talking about you as a contestant anymore. This week-word is

MI: eh! Mario let’s start with you. Hahah you were distracted from the girl! Don’t, don’t look at the girl the next time, please

MA: I made a bit of a mess, because I forgot a word but, I must say the truth, I had a lot of fun!

MI: baybeee. During the performance there has been an amazing improvement, he represents humility, he’s a hard worker but he also has a great voice. In tune, woow! What a big difference from the beginning and the end, a huuuge difference!

MA: there’s been a moment in which, when I got it wrong, I thought about the things you told me: “have fun”, enjoy it

MI: hm, so we saw a performance with control with strength but nice at the same time. We can see a huge difference, a transformation, not only in the performance but also in his vocal technique and in his personality too, and even his attitude. Shall we take a look at the comments? Uberbort: very boring, that means “Mario is the one that while in a disco keeps staying still, looking at the other ones dancing”. Me too, but when I’m drunk I dance!

Ma: the truth is: I don’t go to the disco so I don’t look at the other ones dancing

MI: mika’sgrin: “I was afraid about Mario as that was not his genre, but, as the great artist he is, he managed it very nicely . A singing heart” aahaa! Because, I always said: I’m not looking for a big throat (big voice) but for a singing heart. Even if the voice is not perfect it doesn’t matter because the heart is the most important thing.

You learnt it, you changed, and that’s exactly my ambition for you. I want you to learn, to develop, you showed that on stage. We’re ready to do even harder things. Now I’ll go get ready because I wanna tell you my choices, but let’s change our minds now, because now we have to get ready for a total different week. See you soon.

MI: listen: that’s a very different week for you, I’ve chosen a nice song, an important one but that also has a wonderful melody, you have to sing in English once again. This show theme is that we have to use and sing “uncomfortable songs” I’ve been very inspired by a film talking about an artist called “Rodriguez”. A moment which is very important in humanity history is the apartheid in South Africa, it is a song that’s called..

MI: so, there’s an amazing story, let’s listen to the song, then I want to explain you something incredible that I think will change this song even more

MA: I’m really happy, the song is serious, it’s n engaged song it’s a cool song!

MI: Mario is perfect to sing this song because is a song made for people. Ok, so , this song and its artist “Rodriguez” became the South African Bob Dylan, he hasn’t known it for decades. It’s an incidentally protest-song, which makes it beautiful. I think you’re like an incidentally protagonist in this competition! It’s perfect for you. The most important thing: you guitar’s gonna come back!

MI: I’ve thought about you with ,this song which is very intense, here’s the song

I chose a great song which is also a quite hard song: “Strange fruit” sang originally by Billie Holiday

EM: it’s a ponderous song, I mean, melodically and contextually does not make you feel at ease at all.

MI: very hard to listen to too, if we have to do a show in which we’re gonna have awkward songs, this is the most important censored song in the whole music history

MI: that’s gonna be the first time that such an engaged song will be sung in a singing competition worldwide, ever

MI: bye. I hope I’m taking the right risk, I hope I’m doing the right thing. Let’s go!

:thumb_yello: Thank you so much for your translation - this was nice reading in the early morning today :huglove: Imo, MIKA seems to be a very good music teacher, and I think his "pupils" will never forget the time the got to share with him during this XF! :blush-anim-cl: It's also funny that he likes butterflies so much, and his explanation why, which I totally agree with. I have both t-shirts, blouse, bag - and even a handmade wall art - with these beautiful "birds"...:wub2:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Thank you so much for your translation - this was nice reading in the early morning today :huglove: Imo, MIKA seems to be a very good music teacher, and I think his "pupils" will never forget the time the got to share with him during this XF! :blush-anim-cl: It's also funny that he likes butterflies so much, and his explanation why, which I totally agree with. I have both t-shirts, blouse, bag - and even a handmade wall art - with these beautiful "birds"...:wub2:

Love,love

me

You're welcome! I apologize if sometimes the translation doesn't sound perfect correct English but I try to keep it as close to the original as possible, and even if Mika's Italian has improved a lot, there are still little mistakes or weird sentences, as well as Emma's.

I must say that I really love Dailys, I'm probably repeating myself, but I love the way he interacts with his "pupils"! I'm very grateful to those who upload the videos (in a freaking quick way!), either way I wouldn't be able to see them. So thank you all!:huglove:

10 April 2014

Mika giudice di X Factor 2014

Il 13 dicembre 2013, subito dopo la finale al Mediolanum Forum, avete iniziato a chiederci: “Ma Mika ci sarà anche l’anno prossimo?”. Vi abbiamo sempre risposto che a tempo debito l’avremmo comunicato… e a distanza di quattro mesi possiamo finalmente svelarvelo: Mika tornerà a sedersi al tavolo della giuria di X Factor!

L’anno scorso Mika ha dimostrato di avere grande esperienza, sensibilità e voglia di mettersi in gioco. Ha imparato l’italiano in tempo record riuscendo a tenere testa agli altri giudici con le sue battute genuine e divertenti. Il suo bagaglio musicale ha portato una ventata di internazionalità allo show, facendo scoprire al pubblico canzoni appartenenti alla cultura di altri Paesi. L’avete visto cantare, ballare, arrabbiarsi e commuoversi. È stato un insegnante severo ma anche un fratello maggiore su cui contare. Cosa ci riserverà Mika quest’anno? Una cosa è certa: spacherà!

Se volete iscriversi all’edizione 2014 di X Factor basta compilare il form a questo indirizzo o chiamare il numero 0423. 402300 se avete tra i 16 e i 18 anni.

VK VIDEO link : http://vk.com/video232312753_168331271

25 May 2014

The judges of X Factor 2014 break in Torino

OFFICIAL VIDEO

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4013670&postcount=189 sky http://video.sky.it/news/spettacolo/x_factor_i_nuovi_giudici_sono_fedez_e_victoria_cabello/v200463.vid

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4013678&postcount=192 sky http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/200472/larrivo-dei-giudici-di-x-factor-2014/25-05-2014/xfactor,XF7,/?pag=1/

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4013862&postcount=204 sky http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/200505/x-factor-insieme-a-morgan-e-mika-victoria-cabello-e-fedez/25-05-2014/?pag=1/

PHOTOS

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4013633&postcount=177

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4013637&postcount=180

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4013637&postcount=180

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4013656&postcount=185

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4013675&postcount=190

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4013684&postcount=193

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4013700&postcount=198

Inatagram vids

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4013847&postcount=202

7-8-9 June 2014

Three days AUDITION in Bologna

MFC : before the show thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30014

PHOTOS

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4018111&postcount=274

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4017441&postcount=219

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4017481&postcount=223

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4017503&postcount=226

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4017610&postcount=239

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4017611&postcount=240

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4017614&postcount=241

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4018034&postcount=264

Instagram VIDEOS

Dance with Victoria

Fedez

Happy Ending

Transcript & Translation by Charlie20 http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4019815&postcount=298

1) http://instagram.com/p/pCri4BgxZ5/ 2) http://instagram.com/p/pCskeXAxba/ 3) http://instagram.com/p/pC0gttrlSE/#http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4018105&postcount=271

Sky News VIDEO

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4017782&postcount=260

21-22 June 2014

2 days Audition in Rome

MFC : before the show thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30206

OFFICIAL VIDEO

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022183&postcount=355 sky http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/203886/i-giudici-incontrano-i-giornalisti/21-06-2014/xfactor,XF7,/?pag=1/

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022420&postcount=385 sky http://video.sky.it/news/spettacolo/x_factor_a_roma_lultima_tappa_delle_selezioni/v203967.vid

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022247&postcount=364 TVzap http://tvzap.kataweb.it/news/81520/x-factor-8-con-fedez-e-victoria-alla-ricerca-del-talento/#81506=5

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022273&postcount=366 Corriere http://video.corriere.it/riparte-xfactor-roma-presentata-ottava-edizione/be2e3fb4-f977-11e3-b86c-bac0e6d7d70d

Instagram clip

Dance with Ferez http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022481&postcount=386 DIRECT

Ciao ! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022061&postcount=345 DIRECT http://videos-c-18.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpa1/10500035_1494570174110938_1743811884_n.mp4

Photos

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4021962&postcount=327

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4021968&postcount=329

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022088&postcount=350

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022169&postcount=353

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022187&postcount=356

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022270&postcount=365

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022298&postcount=368

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022336&postcount=370

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022382&postcount=381

01-02 July 2014

Bootcamp @ Milano

MFC : before the show thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30421

VIDEO

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4024557&postcount=407

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4024753&postcount=416

Backstage Clip http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4026308&postcount=429

Interview Clip http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4032056&postcount=456

Pics

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4024648&postcount=408

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4024666&postcount=411

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4024934&postcount=422

16 September 2014

Press Conference @ Milano

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4041208&postcount=659

18 September 2014

Auditions 1 @ Rome

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4041222&postcount=666

25 September 2014

Auditions 2 @ Torino and Bologna

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4042426&postcount=692

2 October 2014

Auditions 3 @ Bologna / Room audition

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4043363&postcount=726

9 October 2014

Bootcamp

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4044425&postcount=751

16 October 2014

HOME VISIT

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4045365&postcount=780

21 October 2014

the XF8 presentation

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4046560&postcount=935

23 October 2014

LIVE SHOW 1

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4046687&postcount=952

30 October 2014 :Update:

LIVE SHOW 2

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4047604&postcount=1041

6 November 2014 :Update:

LIVE SHOW 3

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4048274&postcount=1102

to be continued ...

Every thursday I watch Mika on X-Factor8... He searches a heart that sings... I love see him as a coach and as a judge! He is a complete artist! :thumb_yello:

You're welcome! I apologize if sometimes the translation doesn't sound perfect correct English but I try to keep it as close to the original as possible, and even if Mika's Italian has improved a lot, there are still little mistakes or weird sentences, as well as Emma's.

I must say that I really love Dailys, I'm probably repeating myself, but I love the way he interacts with his "pupils"! I'm very grateful to those who upload the videos (in a freaking quick way!), either way I wouldn't be able to see them. So thank you all!:huglove:

You surely do a great job! :blush-anim-cl: Even I don't follow these shows, I'm of course interested in how it all goes, because MIKA is a part of it, and not least, how well MIKA does his job! I don't mind if you repeat yourself, as long as it's something good, about our common "music darling" ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Daily 12

Is there anyone who also wants the transcription in Italian of the Daily?

Let me know, please.

Here all the songs of the fourth show... :thumb_yello:

Vittoria

Ilaria ---> I'm on fire (Bruce Springsteen)

Vivian ---> Like a prayer (Madonna)

Mika

Mario ---> Sugar man (Rodriguez)

Emma ---> Strange Fruit (Billie Holiday)

Morgan

Komminuet---> Je t'aime moi non plus (Serge Gainsbourg)

Spritz for Five ---> Il gioco del cavallo a dondolo (Roberto De Simone)

Fedez

Riccardo ---> Perfect day (Lou Reed)

Lorenzo ---> Un Blasfemo(dietro ogni blasfemo c'è un giardino incantato) (Fabrizio De Andrè)

Leiner ---> Canzone Per Gli Artisti (Punx Crew)

Madh ---> Same love (Macklemore)

Absolutely! He was by far the best of that episode :thumb_yello: It's obvious that he has something special,he's enjoying being on stage,even in difficult situation.

On the other hand,I feel sorry for Camilla,she was better than Vivian,imo. I still don't get why ppl saved Vivian,she has no personality on stage,nothing to be remembered.

I'm sorry if I haven't answered you before about Camilla.

On social media she was considered "unpleasant/disagreeable".I don't know why, but this is the opinion that many people had of her.Instead the other guys (the other contestants) liked/like her very much as person and singer and in fact they have took her elimination badly.Unfortunately, this is a real limitation of this show (and other talent shows), in which viewers, mostly very young and girls, especially this year - the number of viewers from 8 to 14 years have doubled -, decide not on the basis of talent and music, but with other motives.And this is why it would have been/be better to have a decision of the judges.At least in certain circumstances, like in that, in my opinion.

12-11-2014

Daily 14

(these VIDEOS are not able to watch from outside Italy )

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/220859/daily-14-gli-ascolti-di-victoria-nel-loft/12-11-2014/

1415812468074_daily_14_gli_ascolti_di_victoria_nel_loft_thumbnail_1.jpg

[sky]220859[/sky]

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/220863/daily-14-gli-ascolti-di-fedez-nel-loft/12-11-2014/

1415813237974_daily_14_gli_ascolti_di_fedez_nel_loft_thumbnail_1.jpg

[sky]220863[/sky]

A Part of Team Mika

http://video.fc2.com/en/content/20141113NaWTsYAy

Daily 14

http://vidto.me/mhk6qvoudr2y.html

A curiosity:

Ciaras Fly (Sarah Fargion) - Same Love

[YOUTUBE]Yc-k4QmoL_E[/YOUTUBE]

She posted this video to thank Mika and Alessandro Raina.

This is the song they had prepared for her for the live show, if she had entered the competition.

also

A new thing this year are the weekly video diaries of competitors.If anyone is interested, they are here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/xfactoritalia/videos

First week +25:

Emma:

Mario:

Second week:

Emma:

Mario:

Third week:

Emma:

Mario:

Edited by charlie20