Boum Boum Boum Video Out 7/7/14!

dcdeb

So, let's the contest get started.

How many different plots are there and what are they?

- cowboy story

- Mika bond story

- black and white spy story (20ies? 30ies? 40ies? :dunno:)

- 1800 (???) story

- napoleonic soldier story (is that the same of the 1800 one?)

- arabic story

Is that all?

can we match scenes with actual movies?

Lawrence of Arabia

Per un pugno di dollari

007 James Bond

HELP!

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly as well

Edited by robertina

I liked all the scenes. I would have understood it better if they had not all been mixed up. But I'm sure I'll understand it when I've seen the video a few more times.

He looks quite sinister in parts of it. A bit like he was in PS. You can't quite make him out, and that's good because it adds to the mystery.

I still think he should have got with a man in the end.

The video is visually stunning and I really hope it does really well and sells the song.

Well, I for one am giddy with enjoyment! :fangurl: I think it's fun and cool and well-made. I'm a little confused by the plots, though. There's a lot to take in, but it looks like old west Mika gets hung, and then rides out of town? Maybe it's not meant to be in order?

I need to watch it many times. It's like many movies all together, I want to get every detail but it will take a while

Aaaaand I love it!

I love it too :swoon:

It's fabulous :mikalove::swoon::fangurl::stretcher:

Too bad I had a visit right at eleven , so I could watch it only once :sneaky2: but I'll catch up now :biggrin2:

I'm so sorry Kez :tear: the code didn't work, we should have made a test :doh:

The lady who was with me had no choice but to watch it and I could see she was falling for Mika

too :naughty:

He's so sexy in that video :swoon:

And she asked me if he'd be judge in The Voice again :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

He looks quite sinister in parts of it.

The hanging part is upsetting indeed. But I wouldn't want it censored, I like to be upset at times.

I still think he should have got with a man in the end.

I'm still trying to figure it out. There's so much stuff to process.

Not sure if I'm the only one interested in getting the different plots or if no one dares to try.... :doh:

Anyway, I remember him saying that he gets killed because of the women/by the women (I have to look for that french interview), so I think that, when it comes to the cowboy story, they argue over that woman (the one on the balcony), they have a duel, he kills the guy, he fights again with the men who wants him prisoner, he gets caught and sent to jail, then they hang him for having killed a man. Not sure if he manage to escape though, as then he seems prettly alive and kicking.

Spy story: the two of them are kind of enemies, but I can't figure out more than this at the moment

Edited by Elwendin
  • Like 1

The highlight moment and the ending are awesome :thumb_yello: This is great job and so funny!! Can't believe it that every member of my family LOVES his new video :shocked:

:thumb_yello: After watching the video over and over again, throughout my lunch, I just can say: I want to meet your fam. haha!! :wub2: I hope mine will react the same way :teehee: Anyway, this is really well made, great filmstuff - the story might be backflash to earlier lives?! - "Blame it on the girls" ?! And - MIKA IS AN AMAZING ACTOR!!! :wub2::thumb_yello::mikadas:

Love,love

me

I think this a great video, nice to see Mika branching out with his artistic flare. Music videos are a great place to play and be creative and it doesn't need to fit the song story its all about making something fun which I think he truly has done. He does look very bond like but 100 times more elegant! AWESOME JOB TEAM MIKA