Boum Boum Boum Video Out 7/7/14!

dcdeb

Well... So in every short story, he falls for someone else's woman, becomes obsessed, ends up having a duel of some kind, wins, but then gets killed or jailed for the crime. Right?

This is the most heterosexual I've ever seen him XD

In my head, from the few images we had seen, I thought that throughout the times he was falling for women, gets killed and reincaranated to another era & it all starts again... but as he got closer to 2014, his love interest would have changed for a man

That's what I thought would happen too.

I'm kind-of sad it didn't, but he is kind-of playing iconic characters in the video, so he's being true to those characters as they were in the movies.

He also, doesn't really get close to any of the girls, except for the one he almost snoggs, then he pushes her away, so he treads a fine line, and, I think, gets away with it.

I love the video, but it does take a few looks at it, to figure it all out.

It's artistic, well shot, crammed with images of different characters and eras, and Mika ought to stop putting himself down, as an actor, because he SO CAN ACT!!!

Maybe some movie offers will come his way. Hope he takes them, If they do.

PLease Eriko... Stop with those screen caps... You're going to kill me:wub2::naughty:

I really love the video, but like Guylaine, I need to watch it on a bigger screen.

It's like 5 mini-movies in 4 minutes:thumb_yello:

That's what I thought would happen too.

I'm kind-of sad it didn't, but he is kind-of playing iconic characters in the video, so he's being true to those characters as they were in the movies.

He also, doesn't really get close to any of the girls, except for the one he almost snoggs, then he pushes her away, so he treads a fine line, and, I think, gets away with it.

I love the video, but it does take a few looks at it, to figure it all out.

It's artistic, well shot, crammed with images of different characters and eras, and Mika ought to stop putting himself down, as an actor, because he SO CAN ACT!!!

Maybe some movie offers will come his way. Hope he takes them, If they do.

Oh no ... He can't act. Lol

He is getting away with it because of the editing & because it is filmed in bits and pieces.

I do not him to launch a actor career. XD

I find this video really funny with a lot of self irony in it. He looks so totally uninterested in these women and the clip is pure action even he is not exactly an action hero type but more like a kid finally making his childhood dreams true :teehee: I've watched it several times and love this mini movie :wub2: He looks good, it's well done and there are some really nice details in it :thumb_yello: Hahah, my husband and sons watched the clip fascinated and jealous thinking it's super cool he gets to play all these roles, lol!

I like the video, but i think it could have been a lot better if it was more organized cause it doesn't really connect with the song :fisch: anyway i think he could be a good actor and he looks great :wub2: I hope the song will get more attention now :thumb_yello:

I like the video, but i think it could have been a lot better if it was more organized cause it doesn't really connect with the song :fisch:

It's been my experience that videos often have nothing to do with the song, so that's nothing new.

That said, I enjoy classic movies so think he had a lot of fun, and so did I, keeping up with everything!

He would be a great model for magazines though.... He could probably sell igloos to Eskimos with that face XD

:thumb_yello: That's what I've always thought/said - MIKA can sell sand in Sahara!!:teehee: One day he'll be a famous model as well, if he wants to.

And btw, MIKA CAN ACT - I'm ready to fight for that point of view, hehe ... :huglove:

And Eriko - thanks a lot for all your screen caps!! - just a new reminder of how perfect MIKA really is ...:mikadas: I just LOVE this MIKA-DAY 7.7 ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: That's what I've always thought/said - MIKA can sell sand in Sahara!!:teehee: One day he'll be a famous model as well, if he wants to.

And btw, MIKA CAN ACT - I'm ready to fight for that point of view, hehe ... :huglove:

And Eriko - thanks a lot for all your screen caps!! - just a new reminder of how perfect MIKA really is ...:mikadas: I just LOVE this MIKA-DAY 7.7 ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

:naughty: i don't have to fight for my point of view, as i'm not trying to convince anyone or tell anyone what to think. my mind is made up & i stand by my previous post :aah:

EDIT: oh... sand in the Sahara... i like that expresssion too.

we also say sell a fridge to an eskimo lol

I think the video is cool. It's well done, the camera and all that... At least it's not another Elle Me Dit video.

Also, the concept is cool. But ehm there are way too many plots, I got lost in the story. The frames are changing too quickly, it got my head spinning.

It's weird how he went from [YOUTUBE]EaEPCsQ4608[/YOUTUBE]

To this.

As much as the video is not compatible with the lyrics, it can be a bit. Not in a Boum Boum way.

The lyrics and the way he wrote it is not typically Mika, I think I can use this commentary to say the same about the video. Dats it.

I love the vid though.

hmm, interesting video... i definitely like the movie scene thing, the different roles mika takes in the vid. and that cowboy look (without the hat :fisch:) certainly is hot! :mf_lustslow::teehee: the james bond look too. :biggrin2: the 19th century soldier wig looks ridiculous on him tho. :naughty:

anyway, i think it's too much crammed into this short video. i'd have preferred 2 or 3 stories, then it wouldn't be so confusing. and maybe as an extra, an extended version of the video with all the stories in more detail. they could've left out the al capone scenes, for example - i don't really get that story. :dunno:

is the blonde girl the actual singer of the "boum boum boum" parts? she appears several times... and i find her just as disturbing as the female voice in the song. :aah: too much lolita for my liking. the bond girl is much cooler.

and i find it interesting that he turned the meaning of "boum boum boum" from s*x into shooting. there really is a lot of shooting in this vid. :teehee: so song and vid combined are all about s*x and violence, haha! :naughty:

altogether, i think i like the video. definitely much more than the song! :fisch:

I think the video is cool. It's well done, the camera and all that... At least it's not another Elle Me Dit video.

Also, the concept is cool. But ehm there are way too many plots, I got lost in the story. The frames are changing too quickly, it got my head spinning.

To this.

As much as the video is not compatible with the lyrics, it can be a bit. Not in a Boum Boum way.

The lyrics and the way he wrote it is not typically Mika, I think I can use this commentary to say the same about the video. Dats it.

I love the vid though.

oh..I had to watch the GK vid again. Simply I had to. :wub2:

To this.

I love the vid though.

But i do like GK video... he looks more at ease in it.

Kinda normal as he's just singing and performing instead of acting :naughty:

I like the video, but i think it could have been a lot better if it was more organized cause it doesn't really connect with the song :fisch: anyway i think he could be a good actor and he looks great :wub2: I hope the song will get more attention now :thumb_yello:

In a way it does go with the song, if you think of boom, as being a gun going off. He's shooting people.

It sort-of reminds me of earlier in his career, if anyone remembers. During his concerts there used to be a shadowplay scene, only short, but there was a gun, it shot a piece of material, with (I think) "bang", something like that. My memory sucks. But for some reason this video has made me remember that.

So it doesn't go with the song in terms of, two lovers getting it on, but it does if you think of the boom of a gun through the ages. The common denominator seems to be various types of guns.

The scenes can be confusing, but what I'm wondering now is that maybe it's deliberately done that way.

If you think about it, the song is in French which could put people off listening to it if they can't speak French, but there is so much going on in the video, that the song becomes the background music. Then, while people try and decipher the various plots, the song enters the brain through the subconscious and won't leave. So it becomes a kind of brainwashing. It's pure genius.

is the blonde girl the actual singer of the "boum boum boum" parts? she appears several times... and i find her just as disturbing as the female voice in the song. :aah: too much lolita for my liking. the bond girl is much cooler.

and i find it interesting that he turned the meaning of "boum boum boum" from s*x into shooting. there really is a lot of shooting in this vid. :teehee: so song and vid combined are all about s*x and violence, haha! :naughty:

altogether, i think i like the video. definitely much more than the song! :fisch:

Nope, this is the singer:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIt8-eI3f87tEYpQqJJUPO6dY8s7rWRPihVaKS9PI2FWUH3GdPEQ

there really is a lot of shooting in this vid.

I wonder how they managed to film it all in only 2 days. I suppose they got away with the first recordings or something

In a way it does go with the song, if you think of boom, as being a gun going off. He's shooting people.

It sort-of reminds me of earlier in his career, if anyone remembers. During his concerts there used to be a shadowplay scene, only short, but there was a gun, it shot a piece of material, with (I think) "bang", something like that. My memory sucks. But for some reason this video has made me remember that.

So it doesn't go with the song in terms of, two lovers getting it on, but it does if you think of the boom of a gun through the ages. The common denominator seems to be various types of guns.

The scenes can be confusing, but what I'm wondering now is that maybe it's deliberately done that way.

If you think about it, the song is in French which could put people off listening to it if they can't speak French, but there is so much going on in the video, that the song becomes the background music. Then, while people try and decipher the various plots, the song enters the brain through the subconscious and won't leave. So it becomes a kind of brainwashing. It's pure genius.

It certainly stopped me listening to it Marilyn, i watched the video as a silent movie, no chance of it getting into my head, :lmao:

but i do like some of the scenes though :wub2: