Customer of Mobistar? Win tickets to see Mika September 18 2014 in Brussels

guylainem123

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what exactly is Mika signing? Google translated it as a "book signing" for me, and he doesn't have a book to sign yet, right? He's just signing... CDs, a piece of paper, your arm, whatever you bring for him to sign? :blink:

:naughty:

So what exactly is Mika signing? Google translated it as a "book signing" for me, and he doesn't have a book to sign yet, right? He's just signing... CDs, a piece of paper, your arm, whatever you bring for him to sign? :blink:

Yes, whatever you want him to sign :wink2:...And may be the opportunity to get a picture? :wub2:

However I recently bought a book in Canada, it's on him but he's not the writer.

:teehee: hmmmm this could get interesting.... :aah:

It's great to be able to see him even if you're not attending the gig... better than nothing :wink2:

My daughter asked me to make Mika sign her cell phone shell, she is 11. I hope I'll manage to get it signed for her :blush-anim-cl:

Fingers crossed :thumb_yello: and have a wonderful time MFCers who are going :thumb_yello:

Fingers crossed :thumb_yello: and have a wonderful time MFCers who are going :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Indeed!! The best of good luck today - to all of you going!!:blush-anim-cl: Hope you'll have a wonderful day - and I look forward to reports and pics!! :wub2:

Love,love

me

Thanks girls :huglove:

Mobistar seems to want everybody to be able to watch the streaming so they gave a public link:

http://mobistar.emsecure.net/optiext/optiextension.dll?id=AY5A5ltsxLU5v8SweYMKUgnlEeQKfm1YCIhmnyG%2BBAgu%2BSukQlgvGn_631BlfSZf2EGRwTDFM4ExL_kq0b

click on the link inside from 21h (Belgium time)

They just said on Twitter that the streaming will be geolocalised and not viewable outside Belgium, I'm sorry

Maybe someone knows how to do with proxy?

Dear fan who managed to do it for Mawazin, if you read me... :teehee:

Edit: it was not for Mawazin, it was for Vodaphone, and I contacted him ;-) hope he will answer and find a solution!

i don't know how to record it, except with the video function of my camera, but i'll try to watch via a proxy. it worked for the naples gig. :naughty: i'll just google for "belgian web proxy" and see if i find something that works. :dunno:

have fun everyone who's going! :biggrin2:

Edited by mellody

I got this from Ingie, but don't know how it works....anyone who can help me explane?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

It's an extension for Chrome. You've to install chrome if you don't have it, then this extension, go to a website of the streaming, Press the Hola extension icon (top right of browser) and choose the country that you would like to browse from

It's an extension for Chrome. You've to install chrome if you don't have it, then this extension, go to a website of the streaming, Press the Hola extension icon (top right of browser) and choose the country that you would like to browse from

That simple? Wow! Thank you for reacting so quickly!:huglove:

i don't know how to record it, except with the video function of my camera, but i'll try to watch via a proxy. it worked for the naples gig. :naughty: i'll just google for "belgian web proxy" and see if i find something that works. :dunno:

have fun everyone who's going! :biggrin2:

oCam (FREE soft ) http://ohsoft.net/en/product_ocam.php is very useful and simple to record.

Could you record it if you have a time to do ?