Hi. I'm Raveena from the US.

So I discovered MIKA a few months ago when I was searching for the popular song by the Wicked cast and MIKA and Ariana Grande's version came up. I knew she had a great voice but I'd never heard of MIKA before. So I watched the video and then ended up watching MIKA's official and concert videos all night!! :yes:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I discovered MIKA a few months ago when I was searching for the popular song by the Wicked cast and MIKA and Ariana Grande's version came up. I knew she had a great voice but I'd never heard of MIKA before. So I watched the video and then ended up watching MIKA's official and concert videos all night!! :yes:

Hi WELCOMEEEEEEE :):welcomeani: I'm Italian and I'm new too!!! I knew Mika 1 year ago,at X factor Italy!!! I love him!!! :mikalove: Enjoy on MFC!!! :wink2:

Hello & welcome! I'm Dee, one of the US World reps, feel free to PM me with questions or if you need anything. Also, there's a thread for ppl from the USA to chat here so pop by & introduce yourself!

I love hearing that a Wicked fan discovered Mika through Popular Song :cheer: