Mika to Perform in Central Park, NYC for Good Morning America!

dcdeb

Mika will perform at a FREE CONCERT for Good Morning America in NYC on July 3 in Central Park in New York City. For details on how to attend, visit the GMA site HERE.

If you're going, be sure to RSVP on the Calendar!

• Like 4

On how I wish I was made of money! Sounds like my idea of heaven... I so love NYC

I couldn't agree more! -:) Would really LOVE to be there !! -:)

"First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin" ( L.Cohen )

Yes, German fans - let's hope MIKA does it this way ...-:)

Love,love

me

I couldn't agree more! -:) Would really LOVE to be there !! -:)

"First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin" ( L.Cohen )

Yes, German fans - let's hope MIKA does it this way ...-:)

Love,love

me

I wouldn't mind! :naughty:

Fantastic!!!

Next to success again in the UK, I'd love for Mika to have success in the USA. This is brilliant. There are lots of big names and he's among them.

He actually seems to have a publicity team who know what they're doing, at last. No matter how talented we know he is, he needs the right exposure.

Also, just think... Everyone in the crowd will know his song Lollipop, and be singing along with gusto.

Happy days!

Fantastic!!!

Next to success again in the UK, I'd love for Mika to have success in the USA. This is brilliant. There are lots of big names and he's among them.

He actually seems to have a publicity team who know what they're doing, at last. No matter how talented we know he is, he needs the right exposure.

Also, just think... Everyone in the crowd will know his song Lollipop, and be singing along with gusto.

Happy days!

Mika has done these concerts before. This is nothing new. There are some big names here but they are not performing on the same day as Mika so people are not going to be turning up or tuning in to watch Adam Lambert and Ed Sheeran. It's great that it's in Central Park though because just the buzz of a TV show filming will draw in some randoms and Mika's always impressive live. You're right, hopefully he sings Popular and Lollipop in the segments that make it to air because they'll probably be most recognizable to people watching.

Hope everyone going has fun and you get weather as nice as we had last week. This show was moved into the studio in 2007 due to torrential rains but it was in August so hopefully early July is better timing. I won't be there but hope to find a feed for GMA online. It should be good!

I'm in Texas all summer!!! :hair: Why, why Mika! I'm in New York all year but I wont be in July. I've really taken living here for granted....this show should be really great! Mika in Central Park is a dream come true.

This doesn't mean I can't come up.... :ap_rosetinted:

I'm in Texas all summer!!! :hair: Why, why Mika! I'm in New York all year but I wont be in July. I've really taken living here for granted....this show should be really great! Mika in Central Park is a dream come true.

This doesn't mean I can't come up.... :ap_rosetinted:

I hope you can make it, Kira. I don't think I will... I'll be at the shore for the 4th of July holiday weekend. :sad:

As mentioned earlier I hope this is good publicity for him and people join in the love. For him to hit it big in the US I would be super thrilled! May not be american but at least its closer and cheaper than Europe LMAOO!!!

Has anyone been to these concerts before? I'm in LA and am planning on making the trip but wondering if concert is indeed 2 hours or if the artist just comes out for a 20min set?

I saw Mika in LA recently and now I'm hooked :) But I'm wondering if this concert is worth the trip? If anyone has any advice or tips to share I would be so grateful!

My understanding is there is lots of waiting and the performers sing only 3 or 4 songs during the two hours. Even so, I'm thrilled that I'll be in Manhattan that day and plan to get up early to see Mika. I just recently discovered him and he's become one of my favorite artists already.

My understanding is there is lots of waiting and the performers sing only 3 or 4 songs during the two hours. Even so, I'm thrilled that I'll be in Manhattan that day and plan to get up early to see Mika. I just recently discovered him and he's become one of my favorite artists already.

That's what I figured according to last year's performances on You-tube. But regardless I booked my ticket and I'm gonna attend! I'm also a "newbie" somewhat. I knew and liked Mika and his songs from a few years back but ever since I saw him live at a recent gig, my adoration has taken on a whole new level :)

Can't wait to go and hopefully meet some like-minded fans!

• Like 1

That's what I figured according to last year's performances on You-tube. But regardless I booked my ticket and I'm gonna attend! I'm also a "newbie" somewhat. I knew and liked Mika and his songs from a few years back but ever since I saw him live at a recent gig, my adoration has taken on a whole new level :)

Welcome to Mikaworld, both of you. He really is the best singer, songwriter and performer on the planet. I hope you enjoy the event in NY. I'm sure you will.

• Like 2

:) That's how it is - once you've seen MIKA live in concert, you're lost - cause he can't be compared to anybody! :wink2:  Just as Marilyn say: he's the best on the planet! :wub: So enjoy what you get,  in Central Park... :fisch: 

Love,love

me

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...