Mika @ Adelphi Theatre, London 18 October 2015

mari62

:naughty:

But seriously, the touts only have a computer as well? :dunno: so the chance for them to get lots of tickets is slimmer if more fans buy tickets at the same time.

They are a well oiled machine. Offices set up with lots of people manning computers and phones, to tie up any access people have to get through until the premium tickets are snatched up, then people can get through to get what's left. 

The sooner the law goes through to stop it, the better.

I managed to get one - far away in Row N :shocked: , and then they were all gone :(. That was SO quick I'm sure lots of touts got hold of them, boo. Hope you get something on Friday in the general sale. x

That was mad! I think it's right that touts got the front rows as no-one has got the front rows. I got Row N and I was fast as poss on the link!

Not sure whether to feel happy or not??  ;)

I'm in row N too

I and another million people are in row N. 

I wonder how huge that row is. :blink:

I was having the exact same thought, I keep seeing row N people, how long is this bloody row N?!

• Like 1

Do you think they released certain rows yesterday and that Row N was one of them????

Yeah I'm thinking that too. So guess the best ones are saved for general sale. I can't get over how poorly organized this is. Should seriously have waited and bought tomorrow instead :doh:

• Like 1

Dear friends without tickets:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/mika-london-18-10-2015/event/37004ED77F33378C?artistid=950322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

26 jun

General public onsale 

09:00 Local Time

When i attended gigs in UK i was very satisfaid about Ticketmaster UK service.

They delivered to Italy for few pounds (in the past there was not Print at Home service).  :thumb_yello:

Instead i always heard bad stories about Seetickets and i tried not to use, except for presale in small Mika gigs (acoustic tour in 2009).  :sneaky2:

Anyway in Italy we have Ticketone that is  disorganized and inefficient almost as Seetickets when a sale starts.  :(

Good point about the Ticketmaster link.  As you can set up an account with them your details are already stored and you don't have to waste time entering info

All sold out by 9.04am!

Best available were Row F but by the time I got to the checkout they were gone.

:(  :shocked:

Still not sure about the whole situation.

If he's really sold all the tickets that fast then surely he has to realise that he could sell at other gigs around the UK just now?

If it's just touts buying them all up and the venue is half empty come October it's just not right that we've had to squabble over the tickets like we have.

I've just looked on Seetickets and they still had some in the stalls.....maybe whilst we were all on Ticketmaster, they had a better selection on there??

There's another set on Get me in now at £137 each!! Row M!

Makes my £49.00 Row N tickets seem like a gift now!!!  :sneaky2:  :shocked:

I have zero experience in tickets buying, but that was super weird :blink:

I haven't still heard of almost anyone getting decent rows. 

Actually even the tickets on the resale sites are not good rows :blink:

20 tickets now on getmein

Edited by silver

Yup! 

After Wednesday's mess I purposely logged into my ticketmaster account, closed all windows and with a racing heart clicked as fast as poss but still lost the Row F tickets by the time I got to the checkout.

It was only at 9.10am did I see that Mika's facebook page gave a non ticketmaster link!!!!!!!

By that time all of the tickets were further back than I started with??

Really, what more can you do?  ;)

Actually even the tickets on the resale sites are not good rows :blink:

20 tickets now on getmein

So who got the good rows? Mika's friends and family? All the designer twats in London? 

yeah I'm slightly bitter...

Managed to get centre of row B for me, Ingie, and Niko, which after Wednesday's BS was a nice result.

:thumb_yello:  :thumb_yello:  :thumb_yello:  :thumb_yello:  :thumb_yello:  happy to see at least some of the good spots went to fans :yay:

I tried that link too but just got an error message

Weird. But anyways it was just what the link posted by Mikas FB redirected to.

I saw it on FB so I clicked it just because and was confused when I saw everyone posting how it was sold out where there were still close seats on my screen.

Weird to have so many outlets.

(The link works again, it goes in and out for some reason)

Edited by BangBangLou

I got seats for my friend and me in row S (stalls), I'm so thrilled! This will be my first Mika concert.

Sorry to hear people have been having difficulty getting good seats, it sounds like a mess. I had difficulties getting my credit card processed, but thankfully didn't lose my seats. I hope everyone who wants to come manages to get tickets.