Mika @ AccorHotels Arena in Paris - FRANCE 27 May 2016

mari62

I live close from Bercy, I pass every morning by the metro to go at school ^^

l have to listen to this inteview, I heard some things about Wonderland ! (late, late, late, long life to the exams).

Oh, jealous :) I will be in Paris for the first time. I hope we will wait together...all day. Do you cat 2 ticket?

Exams...i know that pain.... :(  :(

Oh, jealous :) I will be in Paris for the first time. I hope we will wait together...all day. Do you cat 2 ticket?

Exams...i know that pain.... :(  :(

I will be with a friend. If you want to come with us, it's not a problem. We understand english and we speak to (even if I make some mistakes and I study in the tourism... :doh:  :stifle: )

To recognize me, I am tall and blonde with a round face.  ;) And, yes, I will be on the pit. ^^

• Like 1

I will be with a friend. If you want to come with us, it's not a problem. We understand english and we speak to (even if I make some mistakes and I study in the tourism... :doh:  :stifle: )

To recognize me, I am tall and blonde with a round face.  ;) And, yes, I will be on the pit. ^^

hahaahaha same with my english XD

So see you there!  :hug:

• Like 1

I dont know French, what are the important points :lol:

It will be a very big show only for one night. It will show his love for Paris, his relashion with France and Paris. It's a tribute to Paris and France in the biggest venue in Paris. 

• Like 1

It will be a very big show only for one night. It will show his love for Paris, his relashion with France and Paris. It's a tribute to Paris and France in the biggest venue in Paris.

I thought that there was something new about the show. But thank youu very muuch :) I am sooo exciteeeed

• 3 weeks later...

I wish i could understand it haha :)

Nothing new, just that they've been preparing it for months and it's gonna be a one time only show, just for this night and then it's over. Then Nikos asks if the coaches will be there, and the answer is no, or just in the audience.

(and Pagny, like the rest of the country, finds the new name of Bercy ridiculous and refuses to use it xd)

• Like 4

Nothing new, just that they've been preparing it for months and it's gonna be a one time only show, just for this night and then it's over. Then Nikos asks if the coaches will be there, and the answer is no, or just in the audience.

(and Pagny, like the rest of the country, finds the new name of Bercy ridiculous and refuses to use it xd)

Thank you  :hug:

As it's a big show, only for a night and that we can't prepare some "surprises", it would be nice if his fans could be dressed in BLUE WHITE RED

I'll be dressed in blue white and red and I'll wear something in the same colors in my hair or on me. I'll bring some blue white and red make-up too. 

• Like 6

As it's a big show, only for a night and that we can't prepare some "surprises", it would be nice if his fans could be dressed in BLUE WHITE RED

I'll be dressed in blue white and red and I'll wear something in the same colors in my hair or on me. I'll bring some blue white and red make-up too. 

I think that's a good idea :)

Or we could also take a small flag or sth.

It could look great if many of us are wearing those colors :D

• Like 3

That's a good idea and easy to do.

And I think in times from EM in France we can buy something in Paris in BLUE WHITE RED. :)

• Like 2

Wonderful idea!!!  :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

I really love Lena´s idea to have the audience in blue, white and red and I will definitely be dressed that way. Maybe not as a flag but this three colours........

• Like 2

perfect, that saves me the all-time-question of what to wear! :naughty: and i like the idea, it's a bit like the "je suis charlie" thing. and it will surely fit to mika's show, from what he said about it so far. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2