Mika @ Palladium, London, UK -- 05 June 2016

mari62

Meet n greet Mika UK

http://www.swatch.com/en_gb/contest/meet-n-greet-mika

This is the info about the "Swatch m&g": http://www.swatch.com/en_gb/contest/meet-n-greet-mika- just saw it on MFC's facebook page. the competition is open to UK residents only (see terms & conditions on the website). Good luck everyone, hope some MFCers win! :biggrin2:

post-18723-0-16520800-1464929349_thumb.png

Good luck MFCers !! :crossed:

So excited, we're almost there!

I loooove the idea of the hearts you came up! Thank you to all who are printing them :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Unfortunately I can't print any since I don't have any ink in my printer since February :teehee:

See you at the meeting before the show!!!

Oh! I forgot... I have the stupidest question ever:

What are you going to wear? Jeans, dress, fancy, casual,...???

Told you it was stupid, but I need to pack today and I don't have a clue what to wear :nervous:

Told you it was stupid, but I need to pack today and I don't have a clue what to wear :nervous:

I saw Sunday is going to be sunny, 23° (!!! haven't seen that yet this "summer"). Hope that helps...?

Hi! The hearts must be trimmed or left on the paper A4?

If you print it for yourself, it's up to you. But if you print more hearts for others, please leave them on the paper, as in the corner there are the instructions when to hold them up. ;)

• Like 1

No, LOL :stifle:

Haha, don't worry, you're not the only one... i also don't have a clue yet what to wear! :lmfao: last time i think there was a good mix of every style, from casual to fancy. I was wearing jeans and a glitter top, so a bit of everything. :teehee: this time i might go for a nice summer dress, at least if the one i have in mind still fits me. :aah:

I'll bring about 40-50 hearts. If we do it like the last time and put them on a table at the mfc meetup, then all mfcers who'll be at the meetup and can't print themselves can get one there. And the rest will be given out at the venue.

that sounds good :)

wear whatever you are comfortable in. im just wearing a simple black and white dress with heels that arent that high. as long as you have fun at the concert that is the main thing :)

• Like 1

Haha, don't worry, you're not the only one... i also don't have a clue yet what to wear! :lmfao: last time i think there was a good mix of every style, from casual to fancy. I was wearing jeans and a glitter top, so a bit of everything. :teehee: this time i might go for a nice summer dress, at least if the one i have in mind still fits me. :aah:

I'm relieved not to be the only one, lol!

What does your summer dress look like?

I have one in mind too but same problem here, don't know if it fits, just coming back from holidays and I think I slightly gained some weight :fisch:

Jeans and a nice top seems like a good idea too... I'll take both :naughty:

wear whatever you are comfortable in. im just wearing a simple black and white dress with heels that arent that high. as long as you have fun at the concert that is the main thing :)

Yes you are right, feel comfy and having fun! 

I have one in mind too but same problem here, don't know if it fits, just coming back from holidays and I think I slightly gained some weight :fisch:

The one I have in mind (but which probably doesn't fit anymore) is black and white with a few glittery sequins, and with an asymmetric skirt - it looks rather elegant for a summer dress, but still like a summer dress and not like a fancy evening dress.

There isn't much room to swing a cat outside the stage door, especially is the truck is loading up after the show.

I'm not sure he's likely to meet anyone outside there after.

We arrived today. The stage door of Palladium is next door to our hotell, and there's really no room to gather after the show. It's right into a busy street! After checking in, we went to Carnaby st. very close by, and found Zebrano bar easily. We had our first London meal there - it looks like a nice place, and the food tasted good! :-) Look forward to seing you there guys - on Sunday afternoon :-)

Love,love

me

• Like 1

Yes you are right, feel comfy and having fun!

????????. i still have to figure out what makeup look im going for haha

The one I have in mind (but which probably doesn't fit anymore) is black and white with a few glittery sequins, and with an asymmetric skirt - it looks rather elegant for a summer dress, but still like a summer dress and not like a fancy evening dress.

It sounds pretty! I hope it will fit.

I just tried the dresses I had in mind and nope...does not fit anymore. Ate too much lately, lol.

So it'll be jeans and a t-shirt. No choice!

. i still have to figure out what makeup look im going for haha

Oh my! The make-up!!!

I think I'm going for a rather natural look.

It sounds pretty! I hope it will fit.

I just tried the dresses I had in mind and nope...does not fit anymore. Ate too much lately, lol.

So it'll be jeans and a t-shirt. No choice!

Oh my! The make-up!!!

I think I'm going for a rather natural look.

nice :). im going for red lipstick and smokey eyes

• Like 1

If you print it for yourself, it's up to you. But if you print more hearts for others, please leave them on the paper, as in the corner there are the instructions when to hold them up. ;)

Perfect! Thank you.

Anyone wanting to meet up this evening?

Myself and Sharon are going to find a nice little pub. Will post and tweet the name of it when we do if anyone wants to join us.

It will probably be in the location of the venue as most people are likely ti be staying in that area.

• Like 2

I hope everyone going on Sunday has an amazing time :)

Molly, I won't be there, but I was hoping you could make it.

I wish you all the best and that there will be a next time  :hug: