Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Updates - 2016

Lucrezia

I love this flyer, it reminds me the French Révolution period, and the painting of Delacroix ("La liberté guidant le peuple").

But I think that artworks are so much revealed, even if it's very beautiful and we will have a magical show...

We risk to lost the "surprise" of that tribute..

• Like 1

In reply to AAA

1f60a.png2764.png@athousandguards you got it right!!!!!!!!!! Mariza

@mikasounds mariza!

SOOOOO excited. Guess who..... 1f913.png

Just landed in Lisbon after three days of non stop rehearsals for Bercy. I am going to hear an extraordinary singer perform tonight!!!!!

• Like 1

MIKA

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/photos/a.10150417790488040.363530.6006248039/10153537256868040/?type=3&theater

Prague, tonight Mika will perform for you at Forum Karlin!

Make sure you come early, it's going to be an incredible night!

Bring your cameras, we want to see those concert selfies for the gallery! <3

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/12764814_10153537256868040_6005699825158201687_o.jpg

post-18723-0-85957700-1464170331_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz

• 2 weeks later...

At the stage door. Shutting down The street outside the Paladium London. You are delicious and mad.  The best.  Thank you instagram.com/p/BGSgwfWTiHn/

Palladium at technical rehearsal instagram.com/p/BGScikhTiMk/

Palladium London!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Incredible and ALL broadcast live to China! 1st time ever for W artist!! You see amazing thank you!!

Walking on stage for sound check at the Palladium London. #mikalondonshow @ London Palladium instagram.com/p/BGR7eLETiAO/

For the MFC!!! And those in the MFC coming tonight to The Paladium! instagram.com/p/BGRqvN3TiKm/

• Like 1

Walking on stage for sound check at the Palladium London. #mikalondonshow @ London Palladium instagram.com/p/BGR7eLETiAO/

For the MFC!!! And those in the MFC coming tonight to The Paladium! instagram.com/p/BGRqvN3TiKm/

So much love for the MFC! I didn't see the soundcheck video until just now -- he actually says he's just gotten the MFC flowers there.  :swoon: 

• Like 4

Presentare #Swatch MUMU ai Soci di #SwatchClub oggi a Milano è stato stupendo! Ci rivediamo presto, Italia!

Swatch Mumu presentation today at Swatch Club Milano was incredible! See you soon Italy!

Edited by LENA MACHU
  • Like 1

So much love for the MFC! I didn't see the soundcheck video until just now -- he actually says he's just gotten the MFC flowers there.  :swoon:

Oh thanks for mentioning this, i had watched the video at the meetup but couldn't hear much of what he said, so i missed that bit! Happy to hear he received the flowers. :wub2:

• Like 1