Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Updates - 2016

Lucrezia

MIKA@mikasounds

I was at the American Academy gala to present Giorgio Moroder with his medal. Poet Patrizia Cavalli was also honoured. Photo by Gerado Gaetani. Don't know why I look so shocked in this pic...

instagram.com/p/BGe6t92ziCr/

MIKA@mikasounds

2764.0c6ebe4d92.png1f60a.23c4c589a6.png photo by Gerado Gaetani at the American Academy McKim award Gala instagram.com/p/BGe6Rt-TiBr/

Met so many that people that admire hugely last night. Was so happy. 2764.0c6ebe4d92.png Dirrector Bernardo Bertolucci and his wife Clare. Photo by Gerado Gaetani

instagram.com/p/BGe5-h8ziA6/

Spend the day with Pierpaolo Piccioli & Maria Grazie Chiuri and their whole team (many of whom have worked long and hard on so many of my pieces!) at the @maisonvalentino atelier in Rome. What an extraordinary place and team! Such a boost of positive energy.

instagram.com/p/BGe5LQQTiPD/

MIKA@mikasounds

and meanwhile in Marseille the hooliganism, whist authorities are desperate to protect fans from terrorism and violence. Disgusting

MIKA@mikasounds

Violence with no cause, with no objective, reason or justification. Its shameful. Go home you losers.

• Like 2

From Mika's FB:

"E’ vero: sto lavorando a uno spettacolo per la TV italiana. Sono molto grato a Rai2 per avermi offerto la possibilità di realizzare uno show tutto mio , cosa che segretamente ho sempre sognato di fare, ma fino a poche settimane fa non avrei nemmeno immaginato che sarebbe stato possibile. Sono davvero emozionato, inizieremo la produzione a breve e sto sviluppando il progetto dello show: il tour di concerti che questa estate mi porterà in giro per tutta l’Italia sarà una incredibile fonte di ispirazione, ne sono certo! Ci vediamo in giro… e a Novembre su Rai2"

Translation:

"It's true: I'm working on a show for the Italian TV. I'm very grateful to Rai2 for giving me the opportunity to make my own show, which secretly I've always wanted to do, but until a few weeks ago I couldn't even imagine it would be possible. I'm really excited, we'll begin production shortly and I'm developing the concept of the show: the summer tour around the whole Italy will be an incredible source of inspiration, I'm sure! see you around ... and in November on Rai 2 "

Edited by Alyara
  • Like 2

From Mika's FB:

"E’ vero: sto lavorando a uno spettacolo per la TV italiana. Sono molto grato a Rai2 per avermi offerto la possibilità di realizzare uno show tutto mio , cosa che segretamente ho sempre sognato di fare, ma fino a poche settimane fa non avrei nemmeno immaginato che sarebbe stato possibile. Sono davvero emozionato, inizieremo la produzione a breve e sto sviluppando il progetto dello show: il tour di concerti che questa estate mi porterà in giro per tutta l’Italia sarà una incredibile fonte di ispirazione, ne sono certo! Ci vediamo in giro… e a Novembre su Rai2"

Translation:

"It's true: I'm working on a show for the Italian TV. I'm very grateful to Rai2 for giving me the opportunity to make my own show, which secretly I've always wanted to do, but until a few weeks ago I couldn't even imagine it would be possible. I'm really excited, we'll begin production shortly and I'm developing the concept of the show: the summer tour around the whole Italy will be an incredible source of inspiration, I'm sure! see you around ... and in November on Rai 2 "

Maybe we should open a new thread?

• Like 1

From Mika's FB:

Translation:

Maybe we should open a new thread?

yes, feel free to open a thread about that, if you wish  :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

MIKA ‏@mikasounds

Appena arrivato a Molfetta per il concerto di stasera!

MIKA ‏@mikasounds

C'è il sole, c'è l'energia e l'anima del sud, e c'è un bellissimo mazzo di fiori nel mio camerino dal fan club Italiano.

MIKA ‏@mikasounds

Tutto questo mi riscalda il cuore dopo una giornata molto triste rispetto a quello che è successo in UK.

MIKA ‏@mikasounds

Orgoglioso di essere qua, orgoglioso di essere in Europa anche se il mio paese lo sta lasciando.

I try to translate, sorry for eventual mistakes!

I've just arrived in Molfetta for tonight's show!

There's the sun, there are the energy and the soul of the south, and there's a very beautiful bunch of flowers in my dressing room from Italian fan club.

All these things heat up my heart after a very sad day for what's happened in the UK.

Proud of being here, proud of being in Europe although my country is leaving.

• Like 3

MIKA ‏@mikasounds

Appena arrivato a Molfetta per il concerto di stasera!

MIKA ‏@mikasounds

C'è il sole, c'è l'energia e l'anima del sud, e c'è un bellissimo mazzo di fiori nel mio camerino dal fan club Italiano.

MIKA ‏@mikasounds

Tutto questo mi riscalda il cuore dopo una giornata molto triste rispetto a quello che è successo in UK.

MIKA ‏@mikasounds

Orgoglioso di essere qua, orgoglioso di essere in Europa anche se il mio paese lo sta lasciando.

I try to translate, sorry for eventual mistakes!

I've just arrived in Molfetta for tonight's show!

There's the sun, there are the energy and the soul of the south, and there's a very beautiful bunch of flowers in my dressing room from Italian fan club.

All these things heat up my heart after a very sad day for what's happened in the UK.

Proud of being here, proud of being in Europe although my country is leaving.

Thank you very much for translating sweetie :huglove:

• Like 1

At my singing lesson in Paris. The golden rules Breath Bounce Release.... Yup I might be going… instagram.com/p/BHSk7FMD8td/

13534161_826843174082485_106316_n.jpg

My view right now from the table at lunch in Brittany instagram.com/p/BHW-HrGDZ7W/

13534081_1785106125043764_2129640719_n.j

Camille I hope you are having a good (better) day 1f644.7cfb92e70f.png1f609.7faec6f0d4.png

• Like 2