Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Updates - 2016

Lucrezia

They wont let me register unless I enter my phone number and date of birth :dunno:

phone number is optional, but you may have to give date of birth

Sooooo nice!!! Yup I'm getting old. Yup I am quite English. Gardens matter. https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMLYzkziF7/ 

13117813_792228564248061_687690739_n.jpg

I have come home for a day to find my tiny garden that I planted a few months ago in full full… https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMLYXtTiF6/ 

13150988_866652560147880_502339128_n.jpg

:thumb_yello: Thanks Alba - for sharing so much beauty!  :hug: MIKA's so enthusiastic and happy re. Bercy &  Paris!! :wub:  I do hope he'll be the same about Palladium & London, one week later  :wink2:  :fisch: See you there...  :)

Love, love

me  

Très heureux d'être le premier invité de la nouvelle #BlueRoom de @TwitterParis ! #AskMika

Very happy to be the first guest of the new BlueRoom 

Live twit the 12th of May at 15:30 ask your questions @TwitterParis #AskMika #BlueRoom
Edited by LENA MACHU
  • Like 1

MIKA
1 hr · 

Don't miss out on Mika news, competitons and LOADS more emailed directly to your inbox! We'll send something out tomorrow, so be sure you are signed up and tell your friends!

http://po.st/MIKASu

jAoy153.jpg

I think they are a little in retard with their mailing, seems like I didn't get anything so far today? :D

I think they are a little in retard with their mailing, seems like I didn't get anything so far today? :D

I haven't had anything either (but this is not unusual for Mikasounds, it seems to take a few days to reach everyone on the mailing list).

I wonder what the news is about :) I didn't sign up for the newsletter, since I don't really trust it for some reason..

I did but long time ago if it's the same list... :sweatdrop:

I'm also very curious. :D

same here, and i'm registered with at least 3 different e-mail-addresses (they had so many "you absolutely HAVE to sign up to our newsletter" posts over the years, that i registered several times, since i wasn't sure it was the same newsletter i'm already signed up for. :lmfao:). but well, it's only half past 2 in the UK, so they still have time... :teehee: (but: :excite: #hibbeling)

• Like 1

Hopefully a new song or new shows!  :excite:

More info about his book would be nice too... :teehee:

If so, then hopefully a new show near me to hehe. :teehee:

Ah yes, about his book would be nice to :naughty: Or a new song.... I'd like all of this really. :glasses2:

Now we're expecting a lot I think :aah:

• Like 1

I think it will be about the watch.

Did they say which Friday? :mf_rosetinted:

If it's about the watch it had better be this Friday. Otherwise it will be pointless if the news that it's being unveiled in Lisbon next Thursday is true.