Hello from France!

Tinsel

Hi everyone!

I've been reading the forum for a few weeks and today I decided to register to share my passion with friendly people, since my entourage isn't really interested.

I'm French, still in high school. I will try to write English as best as I can but please be indulgent, and don't hesitate to correct me ;-)

I discovered Mika in 2007 and enjoyed the singles but didn't become addicted immediately. In 2009 I saw him more on tv and something about the way he spoke, his apparent kindness and of course the very energetic songs with lyrics I started to understand a bit more made me a fan! I never saw him live and the gap between TBWKTM and TOOL was too long, I lost my interest but recently I've been addicted again, probably because the last album has eventually grew on me.

Well this is what I can say about myself, I look forward to knowing you better!

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Yes, it was a long gap between TBWKTM and TOOL :wait:, but I am glad you got the last album - I like quite a lot of songs on it.

Will you see him at a gig this year?

Hi everyone!

I've been reading the forum for a few weeks and today I decided to register to share my passion with friendly people, since my entourage isn't really interested.

I'm French, still in high school. I will try to write English as best as I can but please be indulgent, and don't hesitate to correct me ;-)

I discovered Mika in 2007 and enjoyed the singles but didn't become addicted immediately. In 2009 I saw him more on tv and something about the way he spoke, his apparent kindness and of course the very energetic songs with lyrics I started to understand a bit more made me a fan! I never saw him live and the gap between TBWKTM and TOOL was too long, I lost my interest but recently I've been addicted again, probably because the last album has eventually grew on me.

Well this is what I can say about myself, I look forward to knowing you better!

Bonjour! Welcome and I hope you have a great experience on the fanclub! Everyone here is amazing! :group_hug:

Thanks again!

Contente de voir qu'il y a des Français aussi loulou974 :hug:

I know mikawebsite, really helpful to see concerts or tv shows!

Finally I think I'll go to Bercy in May, I can't resist. I'm just afraid I'll have trouble to see in the fosse as I'm quite short: 1m62= 5.3 ft

What do you think ?

• Like 1

Thanks again!

Contente de voir qu'il y a des Français aussi loulou974 :hug:

I know mikawebsite, really helpful to see concerts or tv shows!

Finally I think I'll go to Bercy in May, I can't resist. I'm just afraid I'll have trouble to see in the fosse as I'm quite short: 1m62= 5.3 ft

What do you think ?

Hurry up and get your ticket :biggrin2: I'm sure you'll enjoy the show , Mika moves so much and jumps around everywhere anyway :naughty:

hay me to im french ! d

hay me to im french ! do you speak french ??? bonjour !  :lg:  :dog:

Oui, je parle français :lmfao: On a un topic tout en français ici si tu veux :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30329-french-speaking-thread-part-5/page-97

Amuses toi bien sur le forum :thumb_yello:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...