Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

On 6/20/2017 at 0:02 PM, ängi said:

Nope.  :biggrin2:

Any idea where I can get tons of likes to my pic?? :D:D:blush-anim-cl::fisch::winner_first_h4h:

I'm not trying to sell anything or win money.. :biggrin2: I just want to win a picture competition which is in here , Estonia.. :lol:

Where should I like it? 

On 6/20/2017 at 6:49 PM, Starlight said:

Helloooooooooo :bye:

Who does also have a heat wave in her country? :biggrin2:

We are going through winter!

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

How is everyone doing?  Any plans for the weekend? :D

I've been working on my new Mika fanfic for Wattpad.  Don't know if it's very good but I'd appreciate some feedback. :)

You can find it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/115255344-our-golden-love-mika-x-reader

I'm doing good! Finally weekend now. :naughty: There's a fair here until Tuesday, so I might go and look around there tomorrow. :biggrin2: You?

Ooh I'm sure I'll read that!

52 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I'm doing good! Finally weekend now. :naughty: There's a fair here until Tuesday, so I might go and look around there tomorrow. :biggrin2: You?

Ooh I'm sure I'll read that!

That sounds very nice.  I'm not doing too much, mainly just relaxing.  However, I'm going to be very busy over the next month or so as I'm preparing to move into my rented flat. :)

Thank you!  Let me know if you like it. :thumb_yello:

3 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

That sounds very nice.  I'm not doing too much, mainly just relaxing.  However, I'm going to be very busy over the next month or so as I'm preparing to move into my rented flat. :)

Thank you!  Let me know if you like it. :thumb_yello:

That sounds very exciting! :biggrin2: 

I will! ;) 

I'm gonna be a bad person now and I hope I won't be kicked out or smth :aah: but.. some if you know about the competition I'm taking part in.. so.. now I'm 40 likes behind from the II place... ALL the help is still needed and appreciated.. only one day left in the competition and I still have some hope... If not too much asked. . can you like the picture and share it... :wub2::huglove:

8 hours ago, ängi said:

I'm gonna be a bad person now and I hope I won't be kicked out or smth :aah: but.. some if you know about the competition I'm taking part in.. so.. now I'm 40 likes behind from the II place... ALL the help is still needed and appreciated.. only one day left in the competition and I still have some hope... If not too much asked. . can you like the picture and share it... :wub2::huglove:

I still hope you can do it! :clap:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

*quietly parties all by herself* 

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

*joins you*

*brings some cake* :teehee:

*sprinkles confetti*

*brings candles for the cake*

We need to eat this quickly, before Mika tries to steal it again! :aah:

9 hours ago, Lr.slv said:

Hi! I'm new here. Not sure how most of this works. :/ 

Hi. I'm 'old' here (in so many ways) --

RELAX & dive right in . . .Byblos.gif

. . . you'll soon ffigue it all out :)

Edited by A. Clay

1 hour ago, We-Are-Golden said:

How's everyone doing? :) I only have 1 more day tomorrow and then I'll have 2 weeks vacation. :glasses2: 

Sweet!  Are you going anywhere nice or just chilling at home? :D

I'm going into Glasgow tomorrow.  There's an Open Day at the college where I'll be studying Creative Writing, so I'm definitely going to that.  Plus, in about a month's time, I'll be moving into my rented flat - first time ever living on my own!  So there's a lot going on for me at the moment. :)

12 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Sweet!  Are you going anywhere nice or just chilling at home? :D

I'm going into Glasgow tomorrow.  There's an Open Day at the college where I'll be studying Creative Writing, so I'm definitely going to that.  Plus, in about a month's time, I'll be moving into my rented flat - first time ever living on my own!  So there's a lot going on for me at the moment. :)

Nah I'll be staying at home. We might go away on some daytrips to some cities or an amusementpark or something. :biggrin2: 

Nice! Enjoy and look around a lot, so you can se how it all is there and where to go! That is really exciting! :)