Ice Cream

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Well then, maybe 13, 14, these are more or less the songs that are in each of his previous albums

I think it won't be more than 12 on the standard version (if there's a deluxe edition... I hope so!), probably only 10-12.

9 hours ago, Victoria23 said:

Does anybody know how many songs there are on the new album ?

On his Instagram stories, after finishing production, he talked about working on 15 tracks! :)

Edited by sara09
  • Like 6

Hi everybody!

THANKS a million for all your info and updated stuff about MIKAs new single, upcoming alb. and tour!! :hug::clap:I'm so sorry I've not been able to respond to it! 😥 It's because of health problems.  I've spent most of my time in hospital the last two months.  Now I'm finally at home - and hope I'll recover properly - and maybe be able to go to one of his concerts.  For the time being I don't know.  Just wanted to let you all know the reason for my ( unusual ) silence...:wink2:

Love, love

me   

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, mamiam said:

Hi everybody!

THANKS a million for all your info and updated stuff about MIKAs new single, upcoming alb. and tour!! :hug::clap:I'm so sorry I've not been able to respond to it! 😥 It's because of health problems.  I've spent most of my time in hospital the last two months.  Now I'm finally at home - and hope I'll recover properly - and maybe be able to go to one of his concerts.  For the time being I don't know.  Just wanted to let you all know the reason for my ( unusual ) silence...:wink2:

Love, love

me   

Ohhh dear, I hope you get well very soon. Lots of kisses  :hug::huglove:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Ohhh dear, I hope you get well very soon. Lots of kisses  :hug::huglove:

Thank you sooo much Alba!! :hug:  I do hope to see you again - and share a MIKA concert  :fisch::wub:  So I promise to do whatever I can myself,  to get healthy again...:blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paoletta said:

mika ci da un gelato che non fa ingrassare... mika give us an ice that not attent of our weight :mikalove:

:thumb_yello: Good idea!  MIKA should design his own ice cream! :blush-anim-cl: He already has his Swatch watches, Lozza glasses and Pilot Pens.  He's so beloved in Italy,  that I wouldn't be  surprised if he got an invitation  by an ice cream producer,  to be involved in the production of a special, healty MIKA ice cream :naughty: And after all the Italian ice cream is the best in the world, just like our good guy...:wub:

Love, love

me  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Maybe this is not exactly what you meant by designing an ice cream but watch this 😀😀😀😀😀

:naughty: Well, not exactly.  But on the other hand, most designing start with a pen and paper...:wink2:

Love, love

me

• Haha 1

Vimeo

Director · Francesco Calabrese

· Production Company · Birth

· Cinematographer · Pau Munoz 

· Camera · Alexa Mini
· Lens · Angenieux 7-81 HR & Kowa Anamorphic

· 2019 ·

• Like 2

It's refreshing to see this clip video! I love his hair so much and I hope it keeps growing more before the Tour !!

He's mister Ice-cream and I'll be able to buy all of his Ice cream if he comes near to my city with his truck 🤣

It's colored, fresh, joyful everything I love!! Can't wait to hear a next single tho

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Not fan of Remixes  :no: it makes me headache 

SAME, this one anyway. [I like Mika's 'extended version better]

Edited by A. Clay
add content
  • Like 1