Hello from italy!

Anna-is-golden

Hello everyone! My name is Anna and, after years of knowing about it, i finally joined MFC 😅

I am 21 and i'm a Mika-fan since about 2009 (oh it's been 10 years! I was about 11 y.o. when i started to listen to his music). I'm a pharmaceutical chemistry student in Italy. I finally joined the MFC because, after all this time, i'm going to a Mika's concert on the 30th of November in Montichiari 😍😍 i'm so happy 😄

Byeee😘

• Like 3

Ciao Anna, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara :D

Oh, your first gig! It's gonna be magical :wub2: what do you think about the singles so far?

I leave you a few helpful threads! If you have any questions, we're here ^_^ enjoy your stay! 

Edited by sara09
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome to the MFC. :welcomeani: Ohh Like you Im fan since 2009 but joined here in 2010 and they have been wonderful years. I hope yours are too. Mika is pure magic and his concerts, special and addictive. Enjoy your stay here and have fun next November. :wink2:

Thank you😘😘 no, unfortunately i've never been to any tv show or anything... i'm so happy about my first gig ahah😀😍

Aswering sara09 about the singles, i'm very excited about the next album because tiny love, sanremo and dear jelousy are really fantastic and i like them so much. About ice cream, i am a bit disappointed because it's the only song that went in radio so far, and it's the one i less liked🙃 (sorryyy for my english)... i really hope that at least dear jelousy or tiny love would go to the radio, because they're very catchy and i think that lot of people would prefer them instead of ice cream.

About the previous albums, i think my absolute favourite mika's song is we are golden, but i also like boum boum boum, grace kelly, no place in heaven, my interpretation, good guys and a lot of other ones...😘 

1 hour ago, silver said:

Ciao Anna :bye:  Welcome to the MFC.

Hope you have a wonderful time at your first Mika gig!  Have you been to any of his TV performances?

1 hour ago, sara09 said:

Ciao Anna, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara :D

Oh, your first gig! It's gonna be magical :wub2: what do you think about the singles so far?

I leave you a few helpful threads! If you have any questions, we're here ^_^ enjoy your stay! 

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Hello and welcome to the MFC. :welcomeani: Ohh Like you Im fan since 2009 but joined here in 2010 and they have been wonderful years. I hope yours are too. Mika is pure magic and his concerts, special and addictive. Enjoy your stay here and have fun next November. :wink2:

55 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to MFC and have alot of fun here.I´m Sabine from Germany. Enjoy your first gig 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...