Hello from Italy!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿฆ„

Serendipity

15 hours ago, Camilla Serendipity Gotti said:

Hello everybody!!

My name is Camilla and I am Mika addicted.. I'm here to ask you how can I be healed in order to remove his smile from my headย ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you for accepting me here!

Have a nice dayย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kami

ย 

hiiiii welcome!

ย 

i think the only way to be healed is to watch all the videos in this threadย multiple times a day:

ย 

that will surely cure youย :teehee:

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, kreacher said:

ย 

hiiiii welcome!

ย 

i think the only way to be healed is to watch all the videos in this threadย multiple times a day:

ย 

that will surely cure youย :teehee:

Kreacher this is not of help ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And by the way introduced by another of my favourite guys: dr Who!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2

On 12/17/2019 at 8:07 AM, Camilla Serendipity Gotti said:

Hello everybody!!

My name is Camilla and I am Mika addicted.. I'm here to ask you how can I be healed in order to remove his smile from my headย ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you for accepting me here!

Have a nice dayย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kami

Well we've already met in the goldlings thread but I must say I love your intro :lmfao:

We are also totally Mikaddicted (my name says it all :naughty: ) so once you've seen his smile there is no cure :biggrin2:

Have fun with us :group_hug:and I wish you a very Mikaful 2020 :mikalove:

9 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Well we've already met in the goldlings thread but I must say I love your intro :lmfao:

We are also totally Mikaddicted (my name says it all :naughty: ) so once you've seen his smile there is no cure :biggrin2:

Have fun with us :group_hug:and I wish you a very Mikaful 2020 :mikalove:

Hahaha thank you Crazy!! I take this group like the Anonymous Alcoholic... it's very therapeutic knowing people that shares the same sickness you have!! Wish you a Glorious 2020 to you too and to all of MFC members and.. may the MIKAforce be with usย :clap:

• Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 10:44 AM, Camilla Serendipity Gotti said:

Hahaha thank you Crazy!! I take this group like the Anonymous Alcoholic... it's very therapeutic knowing people that shares the same sickness you have!! Wish you a Glorious 2020 to you too and to all of MFC members and.. may the MIKAforce be with usย :clap:

Mikaddiction is the best :thumb_yello:ย  Much love :hug:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Hello there!ย 

I write here just to inform you that I have shortened my username a bit (thank you Deb ๐Ÿ˜œ) but it is still me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Have a nice day everybody!!

I suspected so :fisch: Happy week end Camilla :huglove: