The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hi,

Some of my friends can't come anymore :dunno: to Mika's gigs so I have 1 spare ticket for Lyon's gig (Saturday 24th April), 2 for Nantes (Thurday 29th April), 1 for Strasbourg (Monday 3rd May), 1 for Liévin ( Tuesday 4th May) and all are standing tickets!

Pm me if you're interested :wink2:

I've been looking for a while but nothing :sneaky2:

there are some people selling tickets from time to time on this site http://www.eldoradio.lu/events/ticketbourse/

but there are also lots oof people looking for tix...

it's all in Luxembourgish, that's what's unpractical. what I could do is help you open an account and leave a message in Luxembourgish. Since there are sometimes people who sell tickets, I guess the ones who are looking for them have a chance to get contacted

there are some people selling tickets from time to time on this site http://www.eldoradio.lu/events/ticketbourse/

but there are also lots oof people looking for tix...

it's all in Luxembourgish, that's what's unpractical. what I could do is help you open an account and leave a message in Luxembourgish. Since there are sometimes people who sell tickets, I guess the ones who are looking for them have a chance to get contacted

Oh Cath, thanks SO much, I will definitely take you up on that offer. Let me pm you.

Thanks again :wub2:.

Okay, here I go again: :naughty:

Still looking for 2 spare tickets for Strasbourg..:teehee:

Please PM me, and okay, I'll add here already the questions I am going to ask::roftl:

* Are you going there yourself, if not, how can we do it with the paying? Do you have Pay-pal or something like that, because Leator isn't that keen on sending checks over the mail..:wink2:

* Where are you from? Because Leator has 2 adresses, one in Germany and one in France, you could choose from those whatever is cheaper for you to send them..:wink2:

Oh... and a very important thing: you are NOT going to meet Leator and me there..:teehee: the tickets are for 2 friends of Leator, which are Mikafans too and they are dying to see him in Strasbourg..:thumb_yello:

EDIT:

Someone already offered me one, so now I am only searching for one other!!

Thanks already..

Edited by Sasje