The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Has anyone got a spare ticket for Amsterdam please?

OMG I thought they were still available on MS but I just went to check and it's in the list but when you click on it it says sold out.

And there aren't any anywhere.

SO I need a spare for Amsterdam too. :biggrin2:

That sounds ominous! :)

I can't believe it, been texting about it with Sharon and when we decide to go for it and I get home and log onto mikasounds to buy it they are bloody sold out and Sharon got hers only an hour beforee me :(

Maybe its not meant to be, had planned a cute gift for Mika too to make and take with me.

That sounds ominous! :)

I can't believe it, been texting about it with Sharon and when we decide to go for it and I get home and log onto mikasounds to buy it they are bloody sold out and Sharon got hers only an hour beforee me :(

Maybe its not meant to be, had planned a cute gift for Mika too to make and take with me.

Oh did she get the last one then? I thought it'd be fine because it got rearranged and it's still a while off yet, and it was in the list when I bought my Milan ticket, so I assumed they had some.

GAAAAAH.

ME too I need a ticket for AMSTERDAM too, can't believe it, only decided (got persuaded :sneaky2: pfft FD lol) and Ive been too busy Mikaering to have time to get any others arranged, (well apart for Bristol that was a last minute.com thingy lol), but I thought like Jazzy there wud be lots of time left to get them still poocakes :blink:

ME too I need a ticket for AMSTERDAM too, can't believe it, only decided (got persuaded :sneaky2: pfft FD lol) and Ive been too busy Mikaering to have time to get any others arranged, (well apart for Bristol that was a last minute.com thingy lol), but I thought like Jazzy there wud be lots of time left to get them still poocakes :blink:

I'm coming to Bristol ... as of today :aah: Rose persuaded me ... :boing:

Quick repost as it is TONIGHT! A friend of mine bought three standing tickets for BRIGHTON - unaware that it was not the best thing to do with a ten year old! He now has 3 seated tickets for himself and his family, but has three spare standing tickets if anyone wants them.

Please PM me if interested.

Due to illness (and someone missing the train from Essex!) I have one spare stalls standing ticket for the Bristol gig tonight. am in town now so can hand over the ticket anytime today.

text me 07872 907956 if you want!

Phil

I too am looking for 2 tickets for Antwerp. Has anyone some spare left?

Haha, I came here for the same question, but you beat me to it :thumb_yello:

One of the tickets is for me (I hope so :wink2:)

Still have a spare for strasbourg, lyon and nice, and i'm looking for 2 places for Antwerp gig please !!

Sounds awesome but my parents wouldn't trust me going to France on my own because it would be like 2-3 days after i'm 17.

So if anyone has 2 spares for any France then it could be a maybe.