The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, first time posting here. Hoping I'm not violating any reply etiquette. Please also let me know if I should be posting this on a different thread.

I have 2 tickets from the 10th I'd like to exchange for the 11th. They are Parterre C1&2. I didn't realize until now I messed up on booking my flight, :shocked: and this seems to be the cheaper alternative than spending another $378 to change my flight :doh:

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

I have 2 tickets for the 3rd night (February 12th 2015)

Seats are A8 & A10

Will sell for what i paid, but i will not sell as single

If interested, please pm me.

*pouts*

Hope you find someone, Guylaine!

I have a spare ticket for the 2nd night.

Ticket is parterre rank K, right next to Deb and I :wink2:

Of course I sell it the price I've paid for it

Feel free to write me if interested :thumb_yello:

Hey everyone,

I have a spare ticket for the third night and the seat is BB18.

My sister was supposed to come with me but she left to Australia so she's not coming ^^

If you don't want more for it than you paid, reserve it for kezza, i think she might be interested. :wink2:

Hey everyone,

I have a spare ticket for the third night and the seat is BB18.

My sister was supposed to come with me but she left to Australia so she's not coming ^^

Hiiii! Salut!!! Je serais très intéressée par le billet aussi!!! PRÊTE à l'acheter tout de suite!!! :mikasweat:

I have a spare ticket for the 2nd night.

Ticket is parterre rank K, right next to Deb and I :wink2:

Of course I sell it the price I've paid for it

Feel free to write me if interested :thumb_yello:

Sold :wink2:

I have a ticket for each of the 3 nights, if anyone is interested.

I had a moment of weakness last July, but now I know I won't be able to go, being ill this month, and off work, I can't afford to be off that week now.

The tickets are T34 on the 10th, T31 on the 11th and K14 on the 12th.

PM me if you would like the tickets.

I have a ticket for each of the 3 nights, if anyone is interested.

I had a moment of weakness last July, but now I know I won't be able to go, being ill this month, and off work, I can't afford to be off that week now.

The tickets are T34 on the 10th, T31 on the 11th and K14 on the 12th.

PM me if you would like the tickets.

:blink: Oh, it's a pity that you can't take this trip, and use your tickets!! It would also be so funny to meet you in person! :blush-anim-cl: I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill - hope you'll be totally well asap, and get new chances for gigs, later this year, when MIKA starts touring ... :huglove:

Love,love

me

:blink: Oh, it's a pity that you can't take this trip, and use your tickets!! It would also be so funny to meet you in person! :blush-anim-cl: I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill - hope you'll be totally well asap, and get new chances for gigs, later this year, when MIKA starts touring ... :huglove:

Love,love

me

I'm hoping to go to Switzerland later in the year, I'm just waiting to hear of gigs around the date before I start making travel plans.

I'm hoping to go to Switzerland later in the year, I'm just waiting to hear of gigs around the date before I start making travel plans.

Yeah, that sounds smart! :thumb_yello: Good luck with tic sale - and further plans...:wink2:

Love,love

me