The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I have one extra ticket to MIKA's show at Webster Hall in Manhattan, New York on Monday May 4th at 9pm.

I will sell it sans all those annoying handling fees and so you would get a decent deal at $25.

Message me if interested (either here or via tumblr-my name is lilylunastardust there)

Hello everyone i have two tickets for Mika's show on July 4-th, i will sell them for the same price i baught them 200$ for both, aisle P.

Coucou tout le monde j'ai deux billets pour le concert de Mika le 4 juillet a Montreal, pour tous les intéressés je les vends au même prix que j'ai acheté, ce ne sont peut-être pas les meilleures places mais l'important c'est d'y être, parterre rangé P. 200$ pour la paire.

Hey CaityK! Do you still have 1 of those tickets left? I'd love one pleaseee

I have one extra ticket to MIKA's show at Webster Hall in Manhattan, New York on Monday May 4th at 9pm.

I will sell it sans all those annoying handling fees and so you would get a decent deal at $25.

Message me if interested (either here or via tumblr-my name is lilylunastardust there)

I have an extra for Webster Hall, but I don't have a physical ticket, since I bought it through the fan club presale. You'd have to meet me at the venue and walk in with me. Selling at face value. PM me if interested. :)

Please note, you must register in order to reply to this thread -- I've noticed a few "Guests" are trying to find out about these extra tickets, but the ticket holders can't contact you if you're not a registered member. Thanks.

I know it's kind of late, but I have one extra ticket for tonight's show in Brooklyn. I'm selling it at face value ($34), so let me know if you're interested. You'll have to meet me there and go in with me because it's an e-ticket. But of course we can go our separate ways afterwards ;)

i have 4 spares for luxemburg. same price i paid, of course. they are tickets from the presale, so you'll have to pick them up at the box office on the gig day (i contacted seetickets, it's possible to change the name). i'd sell the tickets individually too, if you just need 1 or 2, but you'll have to meet up with the other buyers on the gig day then and pick up the tickets together.

i still have 3 tickets left. :wink2:

I'm looking for a ticket for the Fabrique in Milan on June 10th. Any chance of finding a spare one? Pretty please? :bow:

Update: Thanks to someone's kindness, I now have my ticket for the Fabrique

Edited by Alyara

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am looking for 3 seated tickets for Mika's concert in Brussels, Belgium, at Forest National (23 september). I have bought 2 tickets but my little sister really wants to come with me and my friend and we must stay together in the venue, we cannot be separated. I can sell those 2 tickets that i got but i need to buy 3 other seated tickets. Please help :'(

I've just found out that I'll be able to go to Barcelona next month so I was wondering if there are any extra tickets available. Please let me know if you have any.

The gig it is already sold out?