The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I hate to do this. Hate it. But it's going to be REALLY impossible for me to make the trip I had planned to make. Family obligation

I have one ticket for both Le Poisson Rouge, and Philadelphia, shows. They are e-tickets, I have them downloaded as pdf. I Have to sell them.

If you're interested, they're face value. Le Poisson Rouge is $40.50, Union Transfer (Philadelphia) is $37.25,

PM me if interested, I'll send you the downloaded ticket as soon as paypal exchange is made.

I will miss you ALL at these shows :(

Edited by Ladyeridan

I hate to do this. Hate it. But it's going to be REALLY impossible for me to make the trip I had planned to make. Family obligation

I have one ticket for Le Poisson Rouge, Philadelphia, and Washington DC shows. They are e-tickets, I have them downloaded as pdf. I Have to sell them.

If you're interested, they're face value. Le Poisson Rouge is $40.50, Union Transfer (Philadelphia) is $37.25, and Washington DC, Sixth and I Historic Synagogue is $38.55.

PM me if interested, I'll send you the downloaded ticket as soon as paypal exchange is made.

I will miss you ALL at these shows :(

I just PM'd you about the DC show, but I'm not sure that I did it right. Should I send it again?

Sorry for my dumbness, I'm still new to this forum. :sweatdrop:

Does anyone still have any extra tickets to the Le Poisson Rouge show next Tuesday, April 9th?!? Trying so hard to get a couple tickets for this show. Am in NYC so can give someone cash if in the area or paypal- whatever is easier. Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have one extra ticket for Mika gig in Osaka. the ticket number is 334. if you could go, I would like to offer it by half price (3500yen). please direct mail me if you are interested :)

• 1 month later...

If somebody else have or will have an extra ticket with express pass to Colmar please let me know first!!! I NEED it!

---

I don't need it anymore, big thanks to Crick! :huglove:

Edited by Mousetrap

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...