The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

if anyone has a spare ticket for manchester, please let me know. :wink2: i still don't know whether i'll be in the choir, and i know there are still tickets available - but if i'm not in the choir and anyone has an extra ticket anyway, that they could give me in london or manchester, maybe that's a better option than buying one at the box office. :wink2:

• 2 months later...
HELP.

I NEED TICKETS TO THE APRIL10th SHOW IN WASHINGTON DC.

PLEASE.

THEY'RE ALL SOLD OUT AND IT'S MY CHANCE TO FINALLY MEET MY HERO.

PLEASE HELP MEEE!!

<3

if you dont get one Wednesday, i have an extra ticket for DC because my sister can't go :(

Hi all,

does anyone have 1 extra ticket for Mika's Tuesday show? I was only able to buy one from the website, but need 1 more for my friend.

Thanks so much.

:mikalove:

If you don't find one right away keep checking back as people's plans change closer to the show. I know of 3 tickets that may be for sale but nothing has been decided yet.

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

Everything sold out so fast I hope this thread helps some people out on the NA tour!

That being said, if the box office doesn't scrape a few extra tickets on friday from would-be scalpers, I'd really appreciate if anyone had an extra ticket to Boston on 4/13 to let me know! I grabbed one for myself, but, even as an adult, my mother hates when I go to concerts alone. >.<

So to appease my mother, I'll gladly take an extra Boston ticket off anyone's hands! Thanks! :]

Everything sold out so fast I hope this thread helps some people out on the NA tour!

That being said, if the box office doesn't scrape a few extra tickets on friday from would-be scalpers, I'd really appreciate if anyone had an extra ticket to Boston on 4/13 to let me know! I grabbed one for myself, but, even as an adult, my mother hates when I go to concerts alone. >.<

So to appease my mother, I'll gladly take an extra Boston ticket off anyone's hands! Thanks! :]

I don't have an extra Boston ticket, but you're welcome to meet up with me/us there! I'm going with my friend, Ben, who lives in the Boston area (I'm in CT). :)

Hmmm... seems as though this thread is going to get a workout over the next few weeks! :naughty:

Don't know about any extra tickets yet... but if I hear of any, I'll certainly post about them here. :thumb_yello: