Hello/Ciao/Salut/Hola, the wonderful people of MFC!

Ally Kate

My name is Kate. I'm in my late 20s and work as a translator.

I first heard of Mika years ago (back when Relax was all the rage throughout Europe), but have become a complete Mikafreak about a year ago. I've been discovering the many treasures of MFC this past year, and I fell in love with Mika fans as much as with Mika himself.

I'm not naturally talkative or, shall we say, socially adept, but I decided that today is a great day to say that all of you are wonderful, wonderful people, and I am forever grateful for everything you do – for posting thoughtful messages, sharing magnificent videos, supporting great charitable causes, respecting Mika's privacy, and for being generally awesome. As Mika said, you are the most elegant fans.

Alas, I have quite a lot on my plate at the moment, so I probably won't become an active member of the community. But I will continue to silently admire everything that goes on here.

Much love,

Kate

• Like 10

Hello Kate and welcome to the MFC. :welcomeani: If you decide to spend more time with us, here I leave you this thread so you can  locate yourself in the forum. We hope to see you here often. Regards.:wink2:

Hello Kate, and :welcomeani:

Your message is so sweet!  Although I don't post here as much as a few years back, I still feel like it's my home and I also loved the community as soon as I found it.  Glad to see the spirit is not lost.

Enjoy your time here!

• 1 month later...