Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

Not sure whether to actually put this here or not but... exciting news!

I saw on twitter that the concerts at the weekend will be recorded and shown on a French TV channel, I've lost the tweet now so I'm not sure what channel or when it will be broadcasted.

It would be amazing if it's going to be a CD, or even better a DVD! 

For those of us outside France who might not be able to watch it I hope someone will be able to record it and share a download link here???

(I know someone did that for the Versaille gig)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Not sure whether to actually put this here or not but... exciting news!

I saw on twitter that the concerts at the weekend will be recorded and shown on a French TV channel, I've lost the tweet now so I'm not sure what channel or when it will be broadcasted.

It would be amazing if it's going to be a CD, or even better a DVD! 

For those of us outside France who might not be able to watch it I hope someone will be able to record it and share a download link here???

(I know someone did that for the Versaille gig)

Oh wow! I wonder if that's why they've moved some chairs from the Sunday night performance? A DVD would be awesome. :)

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Another one that he apparently posted just after the last one but that uploaded only later:

What is he saying? I can neither find a translation for "fighe", nor do I have any idea why he would be from Scandicci - that's what I understand, I think it's a city, right? :dunno: Or why it makes the others laugh so much.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

Another one that he apparently posted just after the last one but that uploaded only later:

What is he saying? I can neither find a translation for "fighe", nor do I have any idea why he would be from Scandicci - that's what I understand, I think it's a city, right? :dunno: Or why it makes the others laugh so much.

Emma "La figa do Parigi" ,  Manuel" la figa di Abiategrasso ".... and Mika "la figa di.... Scandicci ".(cities where they live - except Emma - she doesn't live in Paris)

la figa - it looks like a very often word used in Italy for "awesome", "sexy", (youngster's language) - very often used in X Facor.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

la figa - it looks like a very often word used in Italy for "awesome", "sexy", (youngster's language)

When I think of all the seasons of X Factor, yes, "figo (man)/ figa (woman)" (as adjective and noun) is very often used in this context (and not only by youngsters). :yes:

But why Mika says that he is "la figa" and not "il figo", I don't understand. :hypo:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Emma "La figa do Parigi" ,  Manuel" la figa di Abiategrasso ".... and Mika "la figa di.... Scandicci ".(cities where they live - except Emma - she doesn't live in Paris)

la figa - it looks like a very often word used in Italy for "awesome", "sexy", (youngster's language) - very often used in X Facor.

ah, that's the part of Florence where he lives, I get it now. :doh: Thanks. The name of that place seemed vaguely familiar - but then, I know a lot of names of places in Italy just because they're somehow connected with Mika, he did a show there or something, lol! :lmfao:

As for Parigi, seems there's some towns in Italy with that name, maybe that's where Emma comes from or lives?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What's this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNkFPDtS6I/

adisq

#GalaADISQ  Les nommés dans la catégorie « Collaboration internationale de l'année » sont...

@anachnid avec R.O., @konobamusic, Kenny Verreault, Gabriel Moar / @@pierrelapointe.officiel avec @clementbazin_music / @pierrelapointe.officiel avec @mikainstagram / @klopelgag avec @pommeofficial / @itselirose avec @ke2mler / @zachzoya avec Angel

Découvrez les artistes en nomination sur #PalmarèsADISQ (Lien dans la bio

246496798_212346690998993_5261347970166992216_n.jpg

• Like 5

19 hours ago, mellody said:

Just by chance I am watching  a video on YouTube on Easy Italian channel and they talk about "bad words" (parolaccia) in Italian.

They translate the word "figa" as on the photo. It's a sort of word they use as "a filler" while talking . Especially in Milan.

So if we take it literally it's sounds even more funny for Manuel and Mika :roll1:

image.thumb.png.3362afa56ddf395cf2392ee1042af9c6.png

image.thumb.png.60f59f36cb705750bccdf0550b8868ff.png

image.thumb.png.bb11dd2b65e2595f1c24f06267642eeb.png

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Just by chance I am watching  a video on YouTube on Easy Italian channel and they talk about "bad words" (parolaccia) in Italian.

They translate the word "figa" as on the photo. It's a sort of word they use as "a filler" while talking . Especially in Milan.

So if we take it literally it's sounds even more funny for Manuel and Mika :roll1:

image.thumb.png.3362afa56ddf395cf2392ee1042af9c6.png

image.thumb.png.60f59f36cb705750bccdf0550b8868ff.png

image.thumb.png.bb11dd2b65e2595f1c24f06267642eeb.png

:doh: I thought it meant cool.. :naughty:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

:doh: I thought it meant cool.. :naughty:

I think the meaning depends on the situation you use it.

On X Factor they say it very often when the performance is "fantastic". Or when the singer has a great voice.

So it can be a complement :lol3:

They say FIGA or FIGATA

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think the meaning depends on the situation you use it.

On X Factor they say it very often when the performance is "fantastic". Or when the singer has a great voice.

So it can be a complement :lol3:

They say FIGA or FIGATA

FIGATA

Oh, we're back to the football. :lmfao:

• Haha 3

On 10/19/2021 at 12:07 AM, Hero said:

Oh wow! I wonder if that's why they've moved some chairs from the Sunday night performance? A DVD would be awesome. :)

I read that only the concert from 23th will be recorded and broadcast on France TV and the Philharmonie's website, and the chairs change is for 24th :wink2:

• Thanks 4

7 hours ago, krysady said:

I read that only the concert from 23th will be recorded and broadcast on France TV and the Philharmonie's website, and the chairs change is for 24th :wink2:

Thank you so much :flowers2: :punk::hug:

I'm so happy about this news :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

nJf7vDHI_normal.jpg

RDV pour la grande finale ! J’ai travaillé avec hier encore pour préparer ce moment si important. Je serai avec lui pour sa performance. Je sais que vous lui envoyez toutes les bonnes ondes qui l’emmèneront le plus haut possible ! À samedi sur #TheVoice

Immagine
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

nJf7vDHI_normal.jpg

RDV pour la grande finale ! J’ai travaillé avec hier encore pour préparer ce moment si important. Je serai avec lui pour sa performance. Je sais que vous lui envoyez toutes les bonnes ondes qui l’emmèneront le plus haut possible ! À samedi sur #TheVoice

Immagine

Twitter

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVTE8OzLy9X/

mikainstagram

Judges Houses tonight on #XF2021 where I choose which talent to take through to the live shows!! Joining me tonight is Vanity Fair’s editor in chief Simone Marchetti @marchettisimone

@xfactoritalia @nowtvit

📸 @danilodauriafoto

247776987_108656568170536_1017788248060787271_n.jpg

247464957_920997478504754_1200660645497828655_n.jpg

246701141_1461940184185823_6666642476790827583_n.jpg

246834870_672379403726450_5905323664901439647_n.jpg

• Like 4