Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

2 hours ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Did anyone see the insta live Mika did showing a tease of a new song 

I missed it but thanks to fans that recorded it I’ve seen it and he sounded so good and looked happy

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :overreact:I missed it, just seen the notification, damn it! :crybaby:

2 hours ago, mellody said:

same :overreact:

Me too.

Was taking a shower. smilie_bad_12.gif

Not at the right moment it seems. :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

*channels the Whisperer*

Dear Mika

Thank you for sharing this beautiful song, it sounds wonderful! We love it! ❤ 🎶

Please sing it at the festivals next year. We're already practising the words to sing along (and prompt you if needed :teehee:). Some more date announcements would be good too! :yes: :pray:

Thank you! 

:cloud::fairy:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Why is it that the door is still unopen?

Tell me are your clothes still on the floor?

Tell me are you crazy or just stupid?

Do you even know what you're in for? 

Just to clarify

Baby if I were you

Baby if I were you

I wouldn't be able to

To learn to love me like you do

Maybe if I was safe

From making a big mistake

I would be able to

To learn to love me like you do

Maybe if I were you

Baby if I were you

I would be able to

To learn to love you like you do

And maybe if I was safe

From making a big mistake

I would be able to

To learn to love you like you do

:cloud: So beautiful! The only line that doesn't make sense in that context is the 2nd, but I think he just messed up the lyrics a little... what he sings sounds more like "tell me why I've still your clothes still on the floor", so that would more be like the clothes are on his floor, which does make more sense. Like, why do I lock you out, but your clothes are still on my floor? 

Anyway, there's a bit more after this, Deb posted the whole video on MFC's Instagram. So funny how he says in the end "Neither am I (*good at it*) and THEY know it!" :roftl:  Indeed Mika, we know and we love you for being so perfectly imperfect. :wub2:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

The only line that doesn't make sense in that context is the 2nd, but I think he just messed up the lyrics a little...

Didn’t he say in an interview that he was writing about lost love? What if this was written in the perspective of his ex who threw him naked out of the house in the middle of the night. (We all know that story 😆)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Didn’t he say in an interview that he was writing about lost love? What if this was written in the perspective of his ex who threw him naked out of the house in the middle of the night. (We all know that story 😆)

Good point. But whether he's writing from the perspective of his ex or from his own, it doesn't make sense with "tell me are your clothes still on the floor", it only makes sense if the person who speaks knows that the clothes are still there - I think "tell me" belongs to the 3rd line and he mixed that up.

Anyway I guess we should start a new thread for that song in the music and artwork section and keep on discussing such details there. I'll open one. ;)

edit:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

IG story (sorry don't know how to download videos)

grafik.thumb.png.7661919ec947da27306236bdb7a2e504.png

Crazy man, topless in the sun at 5 degrees. :lmfao:

I hope for your sake that you have put some cream on. You know what happens otherwise, don't you?

Sonnenbrand Sonnencreme, brennen s, Bereich, Kunst, Kunstwerk png | PNGWing

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I hope for your sake that you have put some cream on. You know what happens otherwise, don't you?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

It sunny where I live, cold but sunny and  I can assure you that the sun is hot as in July. So Mika,  you need to put sun cream, please.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

It sunny where I live, cold but sunny and  I can assure you that the sun is hot as in July. So Mika,  you need to put sun cream, please.

Yes please use sun cream!

Reminds me of a family holiday back when I was 18, we were in Italy and took a day trip by coach into the Dolomites. At lunch we stopped at a traditional wooden tavern with a balcony restaurant. The view was incredible. It was cold, but clear blue sky and bright sunshine. While everyone else was eating, the tour guide (a fit young man with wavy blond hair and muscles, think he also worked as a ski instructor) came onto the balcony, stripped to his shorts, slathered on suncream and sat sunbathing in the middle of the tables! So I had another nice view. :naughty: 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, krysady said:

So nice to see him happy and having fun. :wub2: And a nice view for us too. :naughty:

Anyone knows the song? I don't think I've heard it before, but I love the melody.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

So nice to see him happy and having fun. :wub2: And a nice view for us too. :naughty:

Anyone knows the song? I don't think I've heard it before, but I love the melody.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2