Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

41 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I've seen this mention of "auto-generated by Youtube". And there is this "icon" of the playlist next to the new photo.

So it's just like a playlist generated by YouTube.

:doh: no!!!

On 4/11/2021 at 11:35 PM, silver said:

I'm still watching you JC_finger.gif.d284bf815767477b5df151ef6a482109.gif

Love the smilie but It's not one of ours. I can't find it, so I saved it.  Maybe I need it one day. :pinkbow:

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 1:52 AM, Kumazzz said:

mikainstagram story

171035540_296193688700917_1417218227656740860_n.thumb.jpg.135f9c760f305124d501540c9293a154.jpg

On 4/11/2021 at 10:28 AM, Mikasister said:

And then he'll look like this :lmfao:

belfast40.jpg

There is certainly an advantage in the first picture over the second.

In the first one you see his beautiful face :fangurl:, in the second one you see, um... HAIR. :yes:

Just now, Prisca said:

There is certainly an advantage in the first picture over the second.

In the first one you see his beautiful face :fangurl:, in the second one you see, um... HAIR. :yes:

I love his fluffy hair, but indeed at gigs it can be annoying because you can't see his eyes and where he's looking. :naughty: Smart of him, that way he can watch the audience without them noticing. :lmfao:

I certainly didn't complain at all tho when he had his hair like this - in fact that photo Alba posted was taken by me, and when Mika had his hair cut a week later, I went on for weeks about how much I had loved the long curls at the beginning of the tour. :teehee:

Anyway, as you say, the combed back hair reveals more of his beautiful face - and in fact I'm just happy about any photo he posts, whether with fluffy curls or straight hair or wearing a cap. As I said about that other pic he posted from backstage, it's more important to me to see his eyes, I care about his hair style much less than I used to.

Btw, just wondering, has anyone found out what shirt he's wearing in the Insta story pic? I'm wondering about the picture on it, it looks to me like a laughing crocodile, wearing a party hat and sitting on an unicycle. :naughty: The pic is slightly blurry, so it's hard to figure out. But maybe it is something he has worn before? I'm not that familiar with each of his outfits.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, mellody said:

Btw, just wondering, has anyone found out what shirt he's wearing in the Insta story pic? I'm wondering about the picture on it, it looks to me like a laughing crocodile, wearing a party hat and sitting on an unicycle. :naughty: The pic is slightly blurry, so it's hard to figure out. But maybe it is something he has worn before? I'm not that familiar with each of his outfits.

Good observation skills! It is indeed a crocodile wearing a hat and riding a unicycle. It's a Lacoste top, hence the crocodile. The logo was redesigned for a capsule collection by Jean-Paul Goude in 2016. Some search results here:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lacoste+jean+paul+goude&tbm=isch&safe=strict&chips=q:lacoste+jean+paul+goude,online_chips:polo+shirt:W9foDRmFZTg%3D&prmd=sinv&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj00YuBs4HwAhUFeRoKHSjmDagQ4lYoAHoECAEQBQ&biw=360&bih=524#imgrc=E2ypwBMEmSQxjM 

*Hides face on shame* oh lord, I've become one of those fans... Y'all are a bad influence on me! :lol3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 4/11/2021 at 8:52 AM, Kumazzz said:

mikainstagram story

171035540_296193688700917_1417218227656740860_n.thumb.jpg.135f9c760f305124d501540c9293a154.jpg

Lacoste's capsule collection with French artist Jean-Paul Goude, known for his collaborations with Grace Jones in the late '70s

40811648-Navy-5fbb6685-.thumb.jpeg.dfa7f5abc5145e79f8ad927b78b2e9ea.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

18 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I do like it in these ones with no curls

This is my fave straight hair look: :wub2:

Screenshot_20210416-111628_Instagram.jpg

I suppose if he finds that too messy and just combs it back with a bit of spray, it results in the look from his last IG story. Put him on a stage, and 2 songs later it'll look fluffy again. :teehee:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Hero said:

Good observation skills! It is indeed a crocodile wearing a hat and riding a unicycle. It's a Lacoste top, hence the crocodile. The logo was redesigned for a capsule collection by Jean-Paul Goude in 2016. Some search results here:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lacoste+jean+paul+goude&tbm=isch&safe=strict&chips=q:lacoste+jean+paul+goude,online_chips:polo+shirt:W9foDRmFZTg%3D&prmd=sinv&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj00YuBs4HwAhUFeRoKHSjmDagQ4lYoAHoECAEQBQ&biw=360&bih=524#imgrc=E2ypwBMEmSQxjM 

*Hides face on shame* oh lord, I've become one of those fans... Y'all are a bad influence on me! :lol3:

Thanks, so it's actually a big crocodile holding a small one. :biggrin2: Nice design, I always find the usual Lacoste shirts a bit boring, but this one's cool.

And don't worry, we just all have our individual strengths in finding things about Mika - I might remember his song lyrics best (tho I guess I'm not alone with that :teehee:), or some of the things he said in interviews over the years, or anecdotes from concerts. Others are better in finding certain photos or videos or clothing, or remember people Mika worked with or places that photos / videos were taken at. It's not bad influence, it's teamwork. :biggrin2:

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Lacoste's capsule collection with French artist Jean-Paul Goude, known for his collaborations with Grace Jones in the late '70s

40811648-Navy-5fbb6685-.thumb.jpeg.dfa7f5abc5145e79f8ad927b78b2e9ea.jpeg

This is so random 🤣 a crocodile holding another crocodile riding a unicycle wearing a funny hat 🤣 I love the creative minds of people. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I suppose if he finds that too messy and just combs it back with a bit of spray, it results in the look from his last IG story. Put him on a stage, and 2 songs later it'll look fluffy again. :teehee:

Maybe it’s his “wet hair don’t care” look. But yeah, as soon as it has dried up and he moved around it gets bouncy again. I envy people with curls and wavy hair! My hair is like hay and flat as a board. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

God, look at him. Gorgeous floppy hair, beautiful skin, eyes, lips, smile, relaxed and happy in the Italian sunshine, doing something he loves for a cause close to his heart. He is beautiful. Perfection. :swoon:

And his t-shirt says "prunes"! They must be sexy then! :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Maybe it’s his “wet hair don’t care” look. But yeah, as soon as it has dried up and he moved around it gets bouncy again. I envy people with curls and wavy hair! My hair is like hay and flat as a board. 

I don't know, my hair is wavy but I look like an exploded feather duster if I just dry and brush it after washing it. :naughty: And even if I try to get in some curls while drying it, that might look good for an hour or so, and then the explosion look is back. :lmfao: So, often I'd like it if it was just straight and shiny and would stay the way I dry it - but I guess either of us would have to spend ages every day with a flat iron or curling iron to get the hairstyle we don't have, and that's just not worth it. :lol: :dunno_grin:

• Haha 6

58 minutes ago, mellody said:

but I guess either of us would have to spend ages every day with a flat iron or curling iron to get the hairstyle we don't have, and that's just not worth it. :lol: :dunno_grin:

Exactly my thoughts 🤣 I get halfway with a curling iron and I’m like “never mind”, BUT YOU CAN’T STOP HALFWAY! That would look even more ridiculous 🤣🙈

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@holdingyourdrink and @mellody maybe next week he post something... :pray::pray::pray:

When you've been here a while, you'll know it can sometimes be weeks - even months - with no posts from him.  But be assured the MFC detectives will find out what he is doing in the end look.gif.5f918bc302171d6b4176729474659cb7.gif

• Like 3