Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

23 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He didn't like our comments about the song? :wink2:

Ha! No, I don't think it had anything to do with anyone's comments. I'm hopeful he'll come back with something more/even better very soon, now that he's gotten us all stirred up! :shocked:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Ha! No, I don't think it had anything to do with anyone's comments. I'm hopeful he'll come back with something more/even better very soon, now that he's gotten us all stirred up! :shocked:

Patience, patience, patience.

The great virtue of Mika fans :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Wasn’t the new “Mikasoon” of 2021 to be “Mikaearly”? :blink:

He announced the album of Versailles a day early, he announced ticket sale for his concerts in October wayyyyy up front (I’ve heard he usually does “and tickets go on sale tomorrow!”) and sharing a snippet of new music in the beginning stages :wub2:

Which means there will definitely be new music he will play in October? *crosses fingers*

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

56 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He didn't like our comments about the song? :wink2:

Mika has suddenly discovered Snapchat style for himself. :teehee:

No honestly, can't wait to hear more about it. :cloud:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Mika has suddenly discovered Snapchat style for himself. :teehee:

No honestly, can't wait to hear more about it. :cloud:

Dunno what happened. He seemed happy to share that snippet with us :dunno_grin:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I fear we won't hear it again until it's finished and released, and I'm sure that'll take months. :tears: No idea why I'm so sad now, I think I wouldn't have minded to wait for whenever it was ready to be released, but him deleting his story just pulled me down. Usually this rollercoaster of emotions he sends me through ends on a high, but today it was first the high and then the low. I don't know why he deleted it, as Alba says he seemed happy to share it... anyway I wish he'd at least post something else instead, as a little comfort. It wasn't just the song, it also was seeing this little clip of him, his face expression while the song was playing, his messy hair and his smile.
I guess I just miss him too much. :dunno_grin:

• Like 5

Just heard that little snippet now, it sounds beautiful! I really hope Mika does continue with it and hopefully a release will come this year 🙏 

Giving me 'Porcelain' vibes... 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I fear we won't hear it again until it's finished and released, and I'm sure that'll take months. :tears: No idea why I'm so sad now, I think I wouldn't have minded to wait for whenever it was ready to be released, but him deleting his story just pulled me down. Usually this rollercoaster of emotions he sends me through ends on a high, but today it was first the high and then the low. I don't know why he deleted it, as Alba says he seemed happy to share it... anyway I wish he'd at least post something else instead, as a little comfort. It wasn't just the song, it also was seeing this little clip of him, his face expression while the song was playing, his messy hair and his smile.
I guess I just miss him too much. :dunno_grin:

Totally understood!

:hug:

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Just heard that little snippet now, it sounds beautiful! I really hope Mika does continue with it and hopefully a release will come this year 🙏 

:crossed:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

It’s actually giving me Ci parliamo da grandi vibes, the song he wrote for Eros Ramazzotti. In Casa Mika he sang with him and Mika sang the English version of the lyrics. I really wished for him to have kept the song, but look at him having something even better in the making :wub2:

• Like 4

@Mikasister thank you so much... I was right that he was posting .. :thumb_yello: traveling ... with vegetables :naughty:.. i wait for new songs.. i  I think they will be wonderful ... as is his style.. Mika fluffy style

• Like 1

18 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Wasn’t the new “Mikasoon” of 2021 to be “Mikaearly”? :blink:

He announced the album of Versailles a day early, he announced ticket sale for his concerts in October wayyyyy up front (I’ve heard he usually does “and tickets go on sale tomorrow!”) and sharing a snippet of new music in the beginning stages :wub2:

Which means there will definitely be new music he will play in October? *crosses fingers*

@holdingyourdrink :thumb_yello: crossed fingers yeah... 

15 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He has a customised Valentino bag!!!!

Check here:

https://www.valentino.com/en-pl/experience/valentino-garavani-rockstud-pet

VALENTINO GARAVANI
ROCKSTUD PET

4DPSCJ_01-COVER-PETS-bag-v1_LCNNQL.thumb.gif.36838839b03e03a00b7e1e66cdec0154.gif

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MatanBenYosef224 said:

Hey Guys!  I've Heard the snippet Mika Posted On IG Story, but, was is a song in English? Wasn't really sure about that. Did you mention a new album?!  (:making-a-wish:)  I'm clueless! Would Love to be updated!! :lmfao:

The very small bit we heard was in English. He's said in interviews that he's writing for a new album. :cheer:

• Like 3

On 5/12/2021 at 8:21 PM, Hero said:

The very small bit we heard was in English. He's said in interviews that he's writing for a new album. :cheer:

:cheer::dance_man:yees!!!! 

• Like 2

On 5/12/2021 at 5:25 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He has a customised Valentino bag!!!!

Check here:

I must admit that my first thought when I saw his story was that the bag was a fan gift, because the drawing of the dogs reminded me of a fan's drawing. :teehee: I'm totally useless with valuing a 1,600€ bag, because I just can't get in my head how a bag can cost that much, lol! :lol: And while I'm sure the bag itself is excellent quality, I still think the drawing of the dogs could be done as well or even better by a fan. :dunno_grin: Anyway, nice bag. And I love it that he's taking his garden vegetables with him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Anyway, nice bag.

That illustration by Riccardo Cusimano.

He drew Miranda of Piccioli family.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG5cW8-rH-I/

pppiccioli_CG5cW8-rH-I_122430721_116626936738948_5360245045026009391_n.thumb.jpg.d7a285f979ef89e4bcd18ad4b2dbb22c.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDoMylUhX42/

simona_caggia_CDoMylUhX42_116910095_296924938224566_3462247995988923625_n.thumb.jpg.473c83d6541cdf5863d8de801a98a9d5.jpg

Here is the illustrator's site,

https://riccardocusimano.com/valentino-rockstud-pet

9b6d5d06-9e00-4fa9-9efd-164e372acd97_rw_1200.thumb.gif.bb80a2d3a7a1089bfae37852c30e7cce.gif

d43f775e-7a86-48f0-905f-56934f52976e_rw_1920.thumb.gif.0a71209eb5637f97f6017aa4b7d83d4e.gif

26e9d0f1-e720-4309-abd3-e6ee77a484e4_rw_1200.thumb.gif.93958fc4a11e951fdf0c2e16de4a33da.gif

• Like 4