Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

12 hours ago, Hero said:

On a separate note... Mika if you do happen to r

Right guys? Er, guys...? 

Uh oh.

Hummmmmm......not so sure ! 

But Mika in case you read this , don't worry........ we're going to feed you :naughty:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, carafon said:

Hummmmmm......not so sure ! 

But Mika in case you read this , don't worry........ we're going to feed you :naughty:

Of course! But Mika dear, we know you have a strict regime... it would be helpful to give us your diet sheet and timings so we can help you stick to it. :pinkbow:

Otherwise it might be cream cakes at noon. :lol3:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

That's why I need to keep busy my brain and my hands... crafting

Same here! Something I'm working on is very nearly finished! 👀 

Onto the next project soon...

Busy, busy, busy! 😁

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

That's why I need to keep busy my brain and my hands... crafting

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Same here! Something I'm working on is very nearly finished! 👀 

Onto the next project soon...

Busy, busy, busy! 😁

Yeah, today I bought a block of modelling clay. I've never done it before, it'll probably turn out a big squishy mess, but at least it's a distraction. 

• Like 4

On 9/2/2022 at 11:10 PM, dcdeb said:

To be honest, I'm appalled at some of the things SOME so-called "fans" have said, on Twitter in particular. Said with the intention of hurting Mika, when, let's face it, he didn't postpone this tour to intentionally hurt anyone! And if anyone stops to think about it, Mika and his team are also being hurt -- financially and emotionally -- just as much as any of us. They have been working on this tour for months.

I sifted through the comments the other day to see if they were still so appalling: fortunately there are also many comments that are condemning the way some have initially responded. The problem with social media is that people truly have no filter and it is in our human culture to say something when it’s negative, but hardly when it’s positive.

Little off topic, but: the other day a man came up to me in the grocery store. He said “I just want to say I really like your aura and energy, that’s all.” We later chatted a little bit - he wasn’t trying to chat me up, he was a gay man paying it forward, because he told me that someone once told him something similar and it STILL lifts him up to this day thinking about it. 

So let’s pay it forward and for those in Verona - let’s show him our support. It doesn’t have to be grandeuse, we just have to show up. I think our collective energy will definitely be felt by him, even if the stage is far away. He has said in interviews the audience feels like a unity and he responds to it, so let’s unite and dance!

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Hero said:

Yeah, today I bought a block of modelling clay. I've never done it before, it'll probably turn out a big squishy mess, but at least it's a distraction. 

Tried oven bake clay once, I burnt a penguin but did manage to salvage a goofy eyed cat! 😅

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

So let’s pay it forward and for those in Verona - let’s show him our support. It doesn’t have to be grandeuse, we just have to show up. I think our collective energy will definitely be felt by him, even if the stage is far away. He has said in interviews the audience feels like a unity and he responds to it, so let’s unite and dance!

I really hope the fans going are planning a nice fan action or even a gift for Mika! But if everyone channels their exuberant energy together as one then I'm sure Mika will feel it too and it will lift his spirits!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I sifted through the comments the other day to see if they were still so appalling: fortunately there are also many comments that are condemning the way some have initially responded. The problem with social media is that people truly have no filter and it is in our human culture to say something when it’s negative, but hardly when it’s positive.

Little off topic, but: the other day a man came up to me in the grocery store. He said “I just want to say I really like your aura and energy, that’s all.” We later chatted a little bit - he wasn’t trying to chat me up, he was a gay man paying it forward, because he told me that someone once told him something similar and it STILL lifts him up to this day thinking about it. 

What can we who stay at home do to support Mika? ( I was in Verona in August but can't return for the Arena event) Any suggestions

( apart from writing comments on FB) ?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SusanT said:

What can we who stay at home do to support Mika? ( I was in Verona in August but can't return for the Arena event) Any suggestions

( apart from writing comments on FB) ?

I would also like to know this. We need a fan action for those who can't attend to be involved and show their support. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Sorry, I suffer from fatigue dyslexia. I don't know if that exists, but that's how I feel... 😅

It's a thing! I can not for the life of me spell correctly or have the energy to write properly when I'm tired/exhausted. It also affects how I read some words too. For example yesterday I read 'Sheridan Smith' as 'Ed Sheeran'... yeah even I'm not sure how to explain that 🙃 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

I would also like to know this. We need a fan action for those who can't attend to be involved and show their support. 

I can't remember the reason why now,  but ages ago on twitter fans kept sending a ❤ to Mika.

(It could have been when his mum died actually)

Maybe on the day of the Verona gig we could all post something at the same time, around midday Italy time? 

What about flowers? 🤔

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I can't remember the reason why now,  but ages ago on twitter fans kept sending a ❤ to Mika.

(It could have been when his mum died actually)

Maybe on the day of the Verona gig we could all post something at the same time, around midday Italy time? 

What about flowers? 🤔

A virtual bouquet! Love it. ❤ 

• Like 3