Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

The vegetation really looks like Sweden as well! So he must be somewhere between Sweden and Greece :lol3:

I had such a laugh when I saw the video, think about it, he only shows a lake and the tip of his finger and he keeps his fandom entertained for several days. He is such a player and we all like it:lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Bren said:

The vegetation really looks like Sweden as well! So he must be somewhere between Sweden and Greece :lol3:

I had such a laugh when I saw the video, think about it, he only shows a lake and the tip of his finger and he keeps his fandom entertained for several days. He is such a player and we all like it:lmfao:

That's his skill and i think he loves it.  :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Bren said:

He knows exactly how to wrap us around his (hurt) finger :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

This video matches perfectly to the situation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣 That's perfect! But shouldn't it be Mika, Moo, Sharky and Andy? 

Oh god, I'd love it if they posted their own version! 🤣😍

I saw one of these guys posts the other day, the dogs were leaping into the leaf pile to the tune of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture. 😂

• Haha 5

20 hours ago, Hero said:

🤣 That's perfect! But shouldn't it be Mika, Moo, Sharky and Andy? 

Oh god, I'd love it if they posted their own version! 🤣😍

I saw one of these guys posts the other day, the dogs were leaping into the leaf pile to the tune of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture. 😂

yess maybe Mika, Andy e the girls   🤣😍

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 4

I somehow thought this Star Academy thing was today and that we'd surely hear from Mika from the set - but just noticed it's only next week! :crybaby: He's so quiet again. :tears: I saw a few days ago that he liked the MFC IG post about the London TV recording, but nothing since then. :emot-sad: @Prisca do you think your magic whispering powers still work? 😊

At least earlier this year he said it's the "calm before the storm", but this time we have no idea when there'll be news. It's not even "Mikasoon". :tears:

Luckily we have London to look forward to.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, mellody said:

I somehow thought this Star Academy thing was today and that we'd surely hear from Mika from the set - but just noticed it's only next week! :crybaby: He's so quiet again. :tears: I saw a few days ago that he liked the MFC IG post about the London TV recording, but nothing since then. :emot-sad: @Prisca do you think your magic whispering powers still work? 😊

At least earlier this year he said it's the "calm before the storm", but this time we have no idea when there'll be news. It's not even "Mikasoon". :tears:

Do you have this strange feeling of excitement when Mika doesn't post for some time but we know that something is going to happen?

I have this now and I wonder if it's only me :bleh:

Happy Usa Network GIF by Suits 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Dear Mika :bye:,

How are you doing? :original: It would be really nice to hear from you, Instagram or Twitter would be perfect. :wub2:

:pray::puppy_eyes:

:fairy:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Do you have this strange feeling of excitement when Mika doesn't post for some time but we know that something is going to happen?

I have this now and I wonder if it's only me :bleh:

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Same here! Any day now :cheer:

I hope you're right... guess I'm too "the glass is half empty" these days to get excited about "it's not when, it's what!" - that sounds even further away than "mikasoon"! 😅🙈

Tho maybe he presents the first single from his new (French) album at Star Academie next week? That'd be awesome. Will he even be performing there, or just appear as a guest?

Thanks @Prisca! Fingers crossed... :crossed:

• Like 2

So my wild theory where he might be and what he’s doing: 

He is taking a break from intermittent fasting and is enjoying a cornetto (because he’s in Italy) and a black coffee this Sunday morning and is looking out over the Adriatic Sea, because he’s in Trieste doing something mysterious for a next project. 

Or do you say brioche (instead of cornetto) in Trieste? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

So my wild theory where he might be and what he’s doing: 

He is taking a break from intermittent fasting and is enjoying a cornetto (because he’s in Italy) and a black coffee this Sunday morning and is looking out over the Adriatic Sea, because he’s in Trieste doing something mysterious for a next project. 

(I have no reason to believe he might be hanging out in Trieste, but we are currently enjoying our fall break in Croatia and I just like the idea that we’re looking at the same sea 🌊☺️)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I'm confused, is a cornetto and brioche the same thing in some places?

To me a cornetto is an ice cream and brioche is type of sweet bread 😅

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm confused, is a cornetto and brioche the same thing in some places?

After consulting the experts (Italians from the northern regions :lol3:I have found that in northern Italy, a croissant (French) is referred to as a brioche, in other regions it is called cornetto (Italian for croissant). When I ordered a “cornetto” in Verona last month (northern Italy), I found out it’s called brioche on the menu, but they knew what I meant anyway: 

36D8923F-6B12-4FBE-91D1-C8F35901058E.jpeg.4c44f01350a3ca7cfcba14fabe279c35.jpeg

(Fun fact; this is the cafe belonging to the restaurant where Mika had dinner after the Verona concert. And as a true stalke……ehhh…..FAN, I had to try some of their food! 🤪)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, mellody said:

"it's not when, it's what!" - that sounds even further away than "mikasoon"! 😅🙈

I wonder if Mika meant "The Piano" by "not when but what". :dunno_grin:

• Like 4