Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

Sooo what could Mika possibly be doing? I think I know! 

He is STILL trying to “de-confetti-fy” himself after Verona…!!!! 

Other than that I think he will (unfortunately) keep relatively quiet on social media until at least next week… anything he will post will maybe be criticized, since he would actually be touring right now…

I hope he will keep in touch with us after that though. I really like his posts and updates on what he’s doing! I think it’s sweet he keeps us in the loop ☺️

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Other than that I think he will (unfortunately) keep relatively quiet on social media until at least next week… anything he will post will maybe be criticized, since he would actually be touring right now…

I hope he will keep in touch with us after that though. I really like his posts and updates on what he’s doing! I think it’s sweet he keeps us in the loop ☺️

yes i hope 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

As I will be in Rome from Sunday to Thursday I will check if Mika is there :bleh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I  was just wondering why this thread was still quiet 😉 Right after a succesfull gig is a good moment to take a pause I guess. We can entertain eachother for a while.. like the subtitles team entertained me today with videos I'd never seen before

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He might be hanging out in Valentino’s store :wink2:

Ha ha ha! Valentino has a pink collection now. Do you think Mika needs more pink outfits?

Well, I think he goes rather to Pierpaolo's workshop not to the store. 

I know one thing - he can be anywhere at any moment :bleh:

Here are photos from Florence store.

image.thumb.png.899db1593a05faf8e6a883555c8f9e69.png

image.thumb.png.8232198ff39ad1108ec9ccef3f383063.png

• Like 6

I wish he'd announce new Italian tourdates this week, so I can reschedule my Rome flights to the new date. :teehee: I decided that I won't be going to Rome this weekend, still have a cold and if I'm fine again by the weekend, I'm gonna take my kids to the Oktoberfest (and maybe go with a friend to party as well :lol3:). But right now with that damn cold I don't feel like going anywhere. 🤧 I wish I could reschedule the flights to some time in the school holidays next year, so I can go with my family... but the options of rescheduling seem to be very limited.

Anyway, going OT. I also wonder what Mika is doing these days - working on some of his many projects, or finally taking some time off? I think he'd need it, would love him to post some cozy pictures from his home at the fireplace, with the girls... :wub2:  After he finally connected some more again with his fans online after the Verona gig, it makes me sad to not hear from him for so long again now. Consistency certainly isn't his strength. But well, we're used to it. :dunno_grin: As I said somewhere else last week, Verona was a dream for 2 days, but now it's over. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, mellody said:

I decided that I won't be going to Rome this weekend, still have a cold and if I'm fine again by the weekend, I'm gonna take my kids to the Oktoberfest (and maybe go with a friend to party as well :lol3:). But right now with that damn cold I don't feel like going anywhere. 🤧 I wish I could reschedule the flights to some time in the school holidays next year, so I can go with my family... but the options of rescheduling seem to be very limited.

I am sorry to hear you are sick :blink:

I've heard from one fan she has covid after the gig in Verona. I hope it's not your case.

I had a cold after Carcassonne - but it was because of this heat - it's easy to me to get sick with the air condition, ice cream, cold water ect...

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

"deconfettify himself' :floor:

Yes it might take him a month :naughty:

I hope he is getting some rest and I also hope he will release new music soon or at least snipets....2019 was so wonderful :cloud: He has been spending lots of time in the studios...I hope for a 2022 release :pray:

Maybe when he said "what" he meant an album? :pray: 

And in English please :bow: 

I'm fine with English, Italian, Arabic, but not as keen on French...I'm not into songs in French as a rule (although I do like Mika's because I love his voice so much and a few French singers like Serge Gainsbourg but his songs didn't sound like they were in French...) What I don't like about songs in French in general is that the sound of French is "flat" when other languages go up and down and are much more suitable for songs. Many songs in French sound really depressing to me because of that....although Kate Bush sang in English but I still feel like I'm dying inside when I hear her.... Deffo :offtopic:

And as I started typing the first letters of :offtopic:I got to see this smiley again :das: so sharing it in case any of you didn't know it yet :teehee: :mf_boff:

Don't say I didn't warn you :wink2:

I used the :offtopic: smiley three times :loco: and don't blame it on me please, blame it on this curly haired guy :mikalove:who hasn't updated us in a while :fisch:

If you wonder why I type smileys on MFC when I was laptopless for a long time it was the only way to make them appear with a phone....I ended up with a laptop again (my son offered me one in 2020 for my birthday) but I still use mostly my phone (although my laptop is precious for some things my phone can't do)  Sadly I only see siggies if I do get on MFC with my laptop but apart from that it works fine that way.... here I go :offtopic:once again :doh: :doh: :doh:

Mika share something please :bow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mika: *checks this thread*  "Oh look my fans think I'm really busy recording an album and planning more concerts..."

Also Mika...

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest, I hope he his resting! 😁

Edited by TinyLove_CJ
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

21 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am sorry to hear you are sick :blink:

I've heard from one fan she has covid after the gig in Verona. I hope it's not your case.

I had a cold after Carcassonne - but it was because of this heat - it's easy to me to get sick with the air condition, ice cream, cold water ect...

Thanks. Can't be 100% sure ofc, but so far all the Covid Antigen tests are negative. And it also feels different to when I had Covid a few months ago, more a bad cold that affects nose & sinuses than a cough / fever.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Someone posted a story! And he’s not alone 🐶

He heard me. :teehee:

On 9/27/2022 at 9:35 PM, mellody said:

or finally taking some time off? I think he'd need it, would love him to post some cozy pictures from his home at the fireplace, with the girls... :wub2: 

Not the fireplace, and no idea where he actually is, but it looks like a relaxed day with fluffy cozy dog cuddles. :wub2:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Not alone but with his finger injured!!!! 

image.thumb.png.5f0cc09bea3c6ce127ce6963dad357c1.png

Oh, I hadn't even noticed! :shocked: If we leave him alone for a week, tzzz... 😅 :roftl:

Maybe he was out of practice with cutting vegetables, I suppose on tour he doesn't have a lot of opportunities for cooking. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It might be Greece. It might be the UK.

But the weather in Greece is too good. Sun and about 28 degrees.

Oh, you're right, I didn't look at the weather app to check. :teehee: He could as well be in Germany, it's raining here a LOT, lol! :naughty: But the vegetation looks like something further south, maybe the Swiss mountains... (didn't he once say something about working in Basel?) or indeed the Florence area, it's raining there today (yes, now I checked :naughty:) and I think there's some hills there too where the vegetation might be more like that. (just because fireplace at his home would have been too easy for us to figure out, lol! :roftl:)

• Haha 4

I suspect he's probably back home in Florence.  But honestly, when I first saw the photo with the 2 girls, I looked at the trees behind him and thought "Is he in Scotland??"  Right, because only Scotland has firs and conifers. Yeesh. :lmfao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7