Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So as Mika posted yesterday on Instagram about his staying in Miami I can imagine he is already back to Europe. Or on his way 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He mentioned he was working on a new show so his cooperation with Mira Mikati is quite possible :fisch:

:dunno_grin:

On 4/11/2023 at 9:47 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So as Mika posted yesterday on Instagram about his staying in Miami I can imagine he is already back to Europe. Or on his way 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He mentioned he was working on a new show so his cooperation with Mira Mikati is quite possible :fisch:

Haha I think so too, when he posts he is somewhere it's very possible he is not there anymore :lol3:

I think he is going back to the Mira Mikati studio like you said, probably to do a fitting or maybe even the final fitting for the show in Cheltenham in 2 weeks. 

And maybe also to start rehearsing with the band. The setlist will be different from last summer, maybe half of the songs are different? So that needs more tweaking before they go live.

What songs are we hoping he will add to the setlist? I am manifesting hard for Stuck in the Middle, Lola (after seeing the acapella version a few days ago on the MFC IG account!) and also Tomorrow.  Oh and honestly... Tah Dah, that song is so amazing, I would LOVE to hear that one live.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

maybe half of the songs are different?

35 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I would be surprised if half the songs were different. image.gif.d957cc2fe91d9eb751b953a93f7d2d35.gif

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Wishful thinking on my part :biggrin2:

It would be great. But as Mika did not release so far new songs the setlist can be very similar to what we already know....

But on the other hand there is so many great songs from the previous albums that he can play. So I hope he will prepare some more for this year.

What is 100% sure to stay on the list?

Grace Kelly

Big Girl

We Are Golden

Relax

Origin Of Love

Lollipop 

Happy Ending 

Ice Cream

Tiny Love

Yo-Yo

It's already 10.

What can be next 4-5 titles?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Keep It Simple is a duet half in French - or maybe he will invite Vianney on stage :wink2:

Yes, it is, but it's not like Mika doesn't know French, but true, the concert is in the UK, which greatly reduces the chance of him singing the song, you're right...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It would be great. But as Mika did not release so far new songs the setlist can be very similar to what we already know....

But on the other hand there is so many great songs from the previous albums that he can play. So I hope he will prepare some more for this year.

What is 100% sure to stay on the list?

Grace Kelly

Big Girl

We Are Golden

Relax

Origin Of Love

Lollipop 

Happy Ending 

Ice Cream

Tiny Love

Yo-Yo

It's already 10.

What can be next 4-5 titles?

What about Underwater? :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well I was thinking about songs he didn't sing on stage at all or very rare. To "upgrade" his setlist a little.

Yes, he sang Underwater a lot last year, which makes me think he might sing it at Cheltenham too. :dunno_grin:

But "Tomorrow" he didn't sing much last year.

Of course we would like him to sing other songs, the question is whether he will do it? :dunno_grin:

The fact that he only sings songs that he doesn't normally sing (as in my dream) is not going to happen...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

*New song*

:yeah:

Who's gonna love me now, maybe? He played it in London last year... :wub2:

I wouldn't mind if he threw Yoyo off the setlist, in favor of 1-2 new songs. :dunno_grin: Same with Lollipop, but he'll probably keep that. Definity hope he'll keep Tiny Love. Besides... Promiseland? Touches You? Ring Ring? Those are great live. Pick up off the floor, Ordinary Man and I went to Hell last night would be fab for a Jazz festival, imo.

Well, as we saw on Tiktok, each of his fans has different favourites, so as he will definitely please some people and disappoint others, he basically can do what he wants - except skip GK and Relax, as all the non-fans will expect these. :lol3:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well I was thinking about songs he didn't sing on stage at all or very rare. To "upgrade" his setlist a little.

Ohhhh! Well then...

Only Lonely One

Hia Leah

Blue Eyes

Good Wife

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Hero said:

Just remembered, he played Billy Brown at the Roundhouse last summer. Maybe that's on the list for UK gigs instead of EMD and BBB?

You're right, he may sing Billy Brown. :thumb_yello:But I don't think he'll change the setlist much, I think he'll change the show more than anything else...

• Like 1

We could all come up with our ultimate setlist :wub2: I can't remember if there's a thread here to share it...but Mika will always chose....and hopefully he will add new ones too :excite: Feels like fire and No time to leave have yet to be sung  on stage too :swoon:This is so exciting :wootjump: :wootjump:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yes. It looks like. But for the moment no more photos.... On the story from Philharmonie de Paris he was wearing one of these shirts with long collar stripes. Usually he wears them at concerts. But was he before or after this private gig?

Looks like Vincent was not there. On his story he put a photo with Eiffel tower but with a song by Buenavista Social Club. So rather the music he prefers.

• Like 3